Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Working on the Black Sage NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWorking on the Black Sage EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWorking on the Black Sage EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWorking on the Black Sage EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Working on the Black Sage EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Working on the Black Sage EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWorking on the Black Sage EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWorking on the Black Sage EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Working on the Black Sage EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Working on the Black Sage EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWorking on the Black Sage EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWorking on the Black Sage EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Working on the Black Sage Empty
PostSubject: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Rumiko sat on the ground working on his jutsu. He thought it needed to be fixed. There was something not really right about it. Or maybe it was just him. He sat ad fumbled with the tag some more. The tag usually exploded near the target and then the jutsu would release forming the Black Sage. It didn't seem likemuch but the jutsu acually stops the chakara flow of the user then sends them into a diffrent demension filled with drakness. It then eats away at you tearing your soul apart until there's nothing left. Many people thought it was genjutsu but it was acually Ninjutsu. They were so wrong.

He sighed and laid back aginst a tree. What can I do to make it better, he thought. He started to fumble with it again. The peice of black cloth that he had in his hand started to move. He looked at it before setting it onto the paper tag. "Ninja Art: Shadows Binding." The cloth sunk in and then he stared at the tag. On it read Black Sage. Perfect, but somethings missing. Then again, something's always missing. He sighed. He was so such a faliure.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 am

Kinaga walked into the open for a little bit, then saw Rumiko. He looked at Rumiko fumbling with his black cloth and walked up to him. "Heya Rumiko, what's up?" He said, in a casual tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga. "Hey sensei." He said He looked at the tag. "I'm just messing around with stuff." He said with a sigh. He looked up at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Kinaga shrugged. "Ah, just takin a walk is all. Workin on your Black Sage, right? You mind if I watch?" Kinaga asked. He was a little curious as to how Rumiko came about developing this jutsu, and planned on asking him if he let Kinaga stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga. "Um sure," he said pulling out another blank tag then a peice of black cloth. The peice of black cloth started to move again. He set it onto the paper tag. "Ninja Art: Shadows Binding." The cloth sunk in and then he stared at the tag. On it read Black Sage. Maybe he thought it was imperfect because it was simple. He sighed. Or maybe it was just imperfect.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Kinaga sat down and watched Rumiko use the Shadow Binding. "Hey, when did you say you started working on this again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Rumiko looked up at Unabara. "Um four years," he said softly. He ooked at the tag examing it. One second it was just a plain tag, the next it was a Black Sage tag." He laid it on the ground and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"Hmm....what made you start up with jutsu Rumi?" Kinaga asked, wondering if he'd say anything about Kinaga calling him Rumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "I've just got to much time on my hands is all," he said. The real reason was that he was tired of being a nobdy so he thought if he started his own jutsu maybe people would seem him as a somebody.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Are you sure that's why? You know, with you being the little brother of a Kage and all, I thought you'd have tons to do." He said, then shrugged. He knew there was some other reason. If he could only admit that reason outloud......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "She has Okimur for that," he said. It was true. Okimur his twin brother(the one on the picture.) was the brains, he was the lesser half. He bit his tongue lightly. "Yeah, I'm sure that's why."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Kinaga frowned slightly, then smiled again. I won't push it if he doesn't want to tell me. "Well, it's a great jutsu, regardless of why you started working on it. You're doing good Rumi, you're doing really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Rumiko sighed with relief. "Uh, um, thanks sensei." He said putting the tag away. He sat back and sighed. "It needs improvemnt though, it's just too simple. It's something anyone could do," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Kinaga laughed. "You know, perhaps it's because it's so simple that you think it's imperfect. No, not anyone could do it. It takes a real motivated person to come up with their own jutsu. And even more to continue to work on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Rumiko nearly laughed. Motivation, you've gots to be kidding me, that's one of the last things I have. He looked at his sensei and instead of speaking his mind said. "Yeah I guess." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Kinaga looked up at the sky. "So Rumi, you think you'll become a Kage one day?" He asked, and looked at Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Seriously sensei. What kind of question is that? I don't have half the skill to be a Kage." He said. "I canm barely be a genin. I'm always screwing stuff up." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Kinaga patted Rumiko on the back once and looked at him kindly. "Listen, you have just as much a chance to become a Kage as anyone else on your squad. And if you think you're messing up, it's only because you don't trust yourself. You have alot of skill Rumiko, and I mean it, you have alot of potential."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Rumiko gave a smile. "Yeah, I gues." He said. But he still din't think it was true. Sensei's had this problem where they always comfort their students when they were down. He shook his head. He wasn't feeling so well.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Kinaga frowned and looked at Rumiko. "Hey, are you okay Rumiko? Listen, I know it's hard standing out from the crowd, but, I meant what I said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Rumiko blinked. "Yeah I'm fine, just using too much chakra," he said trying to convice himself more than Unabara. He looked up at him. "Sure," he said sheepishly. That's what my last sensei said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Okay Rumi." He stayed silent for a couple seconds then said "Listen Rumiko, if you ever need anyone to talk to about something, I mean, anything, you can come talk to me, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Listen Unabara-sensei. I mean it, there's nothing wrong okay?" He said. "If there was something wrong with me then Jaymaru would have been saught to it," he said. He wondered if that was true since Jutsumaster was busy alot.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Kinaga smiled lightly. I hope so.... "Good, listen, if you want, I could leave you to get back to your jutsu, or if you want, we could go grab a bite to eat down in the Stealth Valley, whichever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Rumiko stood up. "No point in sitting here doing nothing," he said dusting himself off. Eating sounded good right about know. He'd been in the open since 3:00am that morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next