Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWorking on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Good, come on, I knwo about a great restaurant down there, my treat." He said, getting up and starting to walk back towards the stealth valley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Rumiko hurried after him keeping a few feet behind. "Um, sensei, why did you decide to becom a ninja," he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Kinaga frowned and looked to the side, being sure not to let Rumiko see his face. Should I....? Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled lightly. "It wasn't my decision to make," he said, trying to sound as casual about it as possible. "But, I have no regrets anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 pm

"Oh," Rumiko said. "Okay..." He kept walking trying not to think so much about it. "Is that the same reason you became a sensei? Or was that your own decision," he said a swift movement catching his attention.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 pm

"No, becoming a sensei was my decision. I enjoy bringing out the best of my students potential." He kept walking, but looked at the trees out of the corner of his eye, barely moving his head so whoever or whatever it was wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Rumiko rolled his eyes knwoing his sensei couldn't see because he was behind him. There goes that word again.... He kept walking and then something else moved and the world began to mix in colors and then he was swallowed in blackness. "Huh?" He was caught in a genjutsu. "Sensei?" He said.

"Not here little boy," said a female voice. Rumiko couldn't see. He knew she was close. He wondered if Unabra-sensei was in a genjutsu too but all he had for a hint was the sound of weopons clashing. Then he felt his shirtsleev rip with the his skin. He held his arm. He was outmatched. He couldn't see anything. He pulled for a kunai but nothing was there. What kind of Genjutsu is this?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Kinaga stopped walking and looked at Rumiko. "Rumik-!" Kinaga started, but he was cut off by a kunai flying past his face. One second later and that would've.... Kinaga looked towards the trees. Not again..... he thought as a wave of weapons started flying towards him and Rumiko. Kinaga pulled out his swords and wents in front of Rumiko, and, not having enough time to generate a wind, blocked most of the weapons with his swords, but got hit by a couple anyways. Kinaga quickly looked back at Rumiko and, putting his two fingers on Rumiko's forehead, focused his chakra to that point. "Release!" As Rumiko was snapped out of the genjutsu, Kinaga looked towards the trees, put his swords away and started a jutsu. Element Style: Nature's Wrath. Dark clouds started forming, and thunder and lightning crashed at the same time. A lightning bolt struck next to where Kinaga knew the woman was. "Who's there?" Kinaga asked as rain started pouring down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Rumiko fell back. His arm bleeding but he was out of the Genjutsu. "Sensei..." He said. Standing to his feet pulling out a kunai.

The woman moved quickly. "Oh, what a nice little jutsu," she said smiling. She gave a laugh. "Go ahead and tear them apart boys," she said. Six ninja came out. Each held a blade with a diffrent marking. Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, Ice, Light. She laughed again and narrowed her eyes. "Go ahead, don't be shy." The six ninja came at Kinaga and Rumko. Swift like Stealth ninja (no my villagers have not turned against me.) but they were slower. They were very powerful. The woman stood up. "Take the little boy. I'll handle the man," she said jumping at Unabara as her ninja turned for Rumiko.

Rumiko quickly readied himself. He pulled out another shrukien. He threw it at the ninjas then started his hand signs. "Ninja Art: Flamed Shurikens." The shuriken multipled changing from one, to two, and so on. Untill the were wtleast a thosand flamed shuriken. "Fire Style: One Thousand Flamed Shuriken!" Several of the shurkine hit the ninja but the one with the Water element put the fire out and the earth elemnt ninja made a wall stopping the shuriken all togther. Rumiko moved back as a sword came several inches from his heart.

He took a breathe knowing his only chance was to use the Black Sage. Rumiko pulled six kunai. He quickly threw them. Attached was a paper tag. "Release." The tag exploded and then something wrapped around two ninja. The third one was deflected. "Black Sage." A black peice of cloth appeared. Next their chakara flow of stopped then they were sent into a diffrent demension filled with darkness. Then the Black Sage started to eats away at their them, tearing their souls apart until there's nothing left.

Rumiko let the Black Sage work it's jutsu will he dealt with the others who were still coming. Water and Earth were gone, now there was just the others.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Kinaga glanced at Rumiko. He'll do okay. He thought, as he took his swords off his back yet again. He held one up and a lightning bolt struck it and Kinaga flinched as the lightning was absorbed into his blade. He sighed lightly and smiled as he looked at the female ninja. "Don't be so sure you'll be able to take me!" He said, slashing at the woman with his lightning charged sword. She easily dodged and he grinned as the charge came out of his sword and hit the woman in the form of a lightning bolt.

He glanced back at Rumiko again. I wonder how he's holding out...... He would've asked him, but he didn't want to break his concentration. Kinaga looked back at the woman, put his swords together, and pulled them apart, creating a wind that blew her into a tree. Kinaga quickly pinned her to the tree with his sword (he put one away) and looked her straight in the eye. "So, I'll ask you once more: who are you, and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

"Who am I," she said with a laughter coul send chills up people spins. "Do you even know who you are?" She asked fading into mist and appearing behind Unabara. He sword had the symbol Shadow on it. She pressed it towards his spin.

Rumiko looked at Unabara and the woman. "Sensei!" He turned away from the other ninja and headed towards her.

"Back off little boy," she said.

Rumiko ignored her as he kept moving forward. His Stealth abilites kicking in as he ran towards her. Then in an instant he was lifting from the ground and smashed into a tree. He lay there stunted into a kunai came inches from his face. He rolled over to avoid a balde. "Crap," he said standing to be knocked down again. He tried to stand but a boot met his chest. "Hmph, and you call yourzself," a ninja said the Wind ninja. Rumiko pulled a kunai. "I'm more than just a ninja," he said stabbing him in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Kinaga glared at the wind ninja and his fist clenched around his sword when the woman asked him if he even knew who he was. Kinaga spun around, the womans' sword slashing Kinaga's back as he did and punched the woman in the face, sending her into a tree. Kinaga looked over at the Wind ninja and sent a kunai with an exploding tag at his back. He looked back at the woman. Overcast... Through the clouds, the sun started to shine brightly. Kinaga held his sword steady in front of him and focused the sun off his blade and into the womans eyes. While she couldn't see, he stabbed her in her stomach with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

The woman flew back into the tree stuned for the moment. The stupid guy could have been paralized. She thought getting ready to stand when suddenly she couldn't see anything and then a blade slid into her stomach. She closed her eyes at the pain. "Stupid little....ninja." She choked.

Rumiko covered himself as the explosive tag exploded. "Geez," he said. As the smoke cleared. The wind ninja was nowhere to be found and the Fire, Ice and Light ninja were tsill coming. "Don't you people have any sympathy!" He asked standing up and dodging three pair of fist at once. He back flipped into a tree then sent a wave of kunai at the ninja. Each dodging into the were face to face with Rumiko. The next thing he knew he was going through the tree. It had snapped in half as they punched him through it.

The woman laughed at Unabara. "You never answered my question." She giggled with a smirk grin on her face. "You don't know do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Kinaga glared at the woman, his hand now shaking in anger. Shutup..... Kinaga glared at the woman and took his sword out of her stomach and punched her through the tree. Kinaga looked back at Rumiko. It seemed as the fight went on, they were getting further and further apart. I hope he's okay... He did a jutsu and a small could with big (kinda cute) round eyes appeared. "Go watch Rumiko Kayra. Get me if he needs help." The cloud floated over to Rumiko, floating near his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm

The woman laughed as she was punched through the tree. She stood to her feet. "Still no answer I see," she said. "You really don't now." She said picking up her sword.

Rumiko looked up at the sky. He suddenly felt cripple, he could barely move. Where's sensei? Rumiko blinked and looked at the cloud. "Hey..." he said weakly. He turned his head towards the ninja who were charging at him. "Geez, don't they take a break?" He asked standing up. His arm was in pain and his side hurt along with his chest.

Rumiko pulled a kunai as a ninja clashed with him. Knocking him to the ground. He then kicked Rumi in the side with a boot. (Ouch) Rumiko folded over in pain. He then went limp as the fire ninja picked him up. "Time to start a fire," he said with a wide grin. He snapped his fingers and Rumiko's clothing started to burn. Rumiko snapped out of his dazed moemnt and punched the guy in the nose. "Water Style: Water Typhoon!" He said as a wave washed over them.

The woman smiled. "Poor poor you." She said disappearing into mist and appearing a couple of feet away from Unabara. She kicked him in the chest then started a jutsu. "Ninja Art: Death's Grip," she said and then a shadow wrapped around Unabara.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Kinaga gasped as he was kicked in the chest and coughed a little. As the shadow wrapped around him, he tried to reach for his other sword, which was till on his back. Come on....a little more..... He thought, then got hold of his other sword. He looked at the woman and smirked. "Ticking me off was the biggest mistake you've ever made!" Clouds.... Clouds started covering the sun back up and the shadow slowly faded. Like I told Saruka, assassination moves are clumsy... Kinaga glared at the woman, and slashed at her until she was backed to a tree. He took his sword and impaled her with it, making her stuck to the tree. "I'll deal with you later!" Kinaga looked towards Rumiko and ran in his direction.

He was there within a matter of seconds, his stealth speed kicking in a bit too far into the fight. Kinaga kicked one of the ninja, threw another one that was charging at him to a tree and threw several kunai's at the third one. The little cloud (Kayra) sent lightning bolts to the three, shocking them even worse since they were wet. Kinaga ran over to Rumiko and helped him up. "Sorry I took so long, Rumiko. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Rumiko blinked water out of his eyes. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine," he said standing to his feet. He looked at the scattered ninja and the woman. "Who....who are these guys sensei?" He asked holding his arm which was badly bleeding. He sighed. His side was hurting too, but he only had two arms. He looke back at the ninja. Those guys were strong, I barely survived. Thank God I left with Unabara, because if not, I'd be dead. He shivered and looked back at his sensei.

The woman kept laughing. (This lady is crazy.) "Seriously, do you think you'll get rid of me that easily?" She asked with an evil smile. "I've already been pinned once and I got off of the tree and nearly killed you." She turned to mist and was beside the tree. "I'm going to kill you both now," she said snickering. "Now anser my question sonny boy, do you know who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

(Ya think?!)

Kinaga glared at the woman, apparently at a loss for words, and stood in front of Rumiko. He glanced at Rumiko. "Now isn't the time for that, later, later I'll tell you," he said, looking back at the woman. My other sword is on the tree, but I can't leave Rumiko again...I guess I have no choice but to use it..... Kinaga stood up straight and looked at the woman, his breathing heavy. "No. You're the one who's going to die." He started doing a jutsu again, ignoring the pain in his back. Lightning Death.... A lightning bolt struck Kinaga and Kinaga did all he could to stop him self from collapsing. The lightning formed on his left hand and Kinaga charged at the woman, striking her chest with it, right where her heart was. "No one's heart can with stand that amount of voltage... Now, die," he said, pushing his hand further into her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 pm

The woman was suprised by the jutsu. Her heart was instantly fired and she fell back dead. Unabara wasn't kidding when he said no one could stand that amount of vltage. Rumiko looked at his sensei. It took a while for him to catch on, but when he did he wish he hadn've figured it out. "Sensei, are you gonna die?" He asked, his voice was shakey. "You were, struck directly by that jutsu," he said walking forward some. He'd forgotten all about everything that was hurting him. He stumbled a couple of times before he finnaly made it to Unabara.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Kinaga fell against a tree and looked at Rumiko. "No...." he said, breathing heavier now. "I would never had discovered that jutsu if it killed me." Kinaga looked around at the other ninja, hoping since their leader was dead, they would just leave. He looked back at Rumiko. "Are you sure you're okay Rumiko?" he asked,and his vision blurred out for an instant. My back....I forgot...I must be losing alot of blood because of that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Rumiko shook his head yes. The only thing that was wrong with him was a broken arm and a coupld of bruised ribs. Other than that he was fine, but he sensei didn't look to good. "I'll be fine," he said bending down next to Unabara. "What's wrong?" He asked glancing back to make sure the ninja wouldn't get up. (I just had a thought. Like when Naruto had to fight of Mizuki because Iruka was down. Lol) They were out cold, but for how long. He turned back to Unabara waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Kinaga glanced at the other ninja then back at Rumiko. "Nothing. It's just that....earlier, I did something kinda reckless...that's all..." (good point, that'll make for a long post). He sighed a little, not daring to collapse, despite his condition. "We should go before they get up, Rumi," he said, then flinched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Rumiko looked at his sensei. What does he mean reckless? What was that woman talking about do you know who you are? Why had they attacked them. Who were they? What was going on? There had to be more to that fight than met the eye. (Transformers moment.) He sighed. "You're right, we should go before the come to," he said. He was about to help Unabara when something flew past his face. (these guys are seriously taking death shots) A kunai, but that was the only thing. An explosive tag was attacked. Rumi gasped and fell backwards. In the blink of an eye it exploded but he was quicker. Black Shroud! A black cloth wrapped around Unabara and Rumiko right before the explosion. Then it disappeared after the imapct. "There's more!" He said eyes wide when five new ninja appeared. Two went to wake the others. That meant there were atleast twelve ninja against two!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Kinaga looked at the new ninja and his vision blurred for another instant. Why did I have Jay seal it? It could've come in handy right now... Kinaga stood up straight again and looked at the new ninja. This could be a problem.... He looked up at the sky. Maybe I can't fight, but.... Kinaga flinched again as static from the lightning shocked his arm. "Apparently, I didn't use all the lightning..." he said wearily. Kayra floated over to Kinaga and he touched it, and the static was absorbed into the cloud. Static started surrounding the cloud and it shocked a couple of the ninja again. This...is not good...I can barely move and Rumiko is badly injured.... Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Listen to me Rumi, run back to the Stealth as fast as you can. They're not true Stealth ninja, so they won't be able to catch you. I'll hold them off as long as I can manage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Rumiko instantly looked up at Unabara eyes wide with shock. "There's no way I'm going to leave you here to die!" He said. He pulled out a kunai. "I'm staying here!" He was serious. He didn't care what happened he wasn't gonna just leave like some coward leaving his sensei to die! He pulled out several tags. He knew a small Black Sage jutsu wouldn't work. They'd just dodge it like ninja of before. he had to think. Maybe he could use a combination jutsu, it was his only chance. He looked up at Unabara. "Sensei," he said. "I'm not leaving, no matter what. I swear it on my ninja way."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Rumiko....." There's probably nothing I can do to change his mind....But still....I can't let him get hurt anymore..... Kinaga looked at the ninja. This had better work..... "Rumiko, watch where you stand." Kinaga started doing handsigns and thunder crashed loudly up above. Lightning Barrage. Large bolts of lightning started coming down at random places, one almost hitting Kinaga again. He flinched a little, but stood completely still. Then he threw kunais at each of the enemy ninja and the lightning followed them, hitting the ninja's as well as the kunai's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next