Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

1 Year, Big Surprise Empty
PostSubject: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 am

It had been one whole year since Felix had stepped foot in the Crested. Originally it was suppose to be two and a half, but due to the accident it was cut short for obvious reasons. The trip still fresh in mind he went to let the people he cared for know he was home. First start Stephen and Walker. Both boys were overly excited and curious about the trip. Felix told them and then headed off. Aiko was next on the list. She cried tears of joy and they made plans for dinner later on when he was settled in. There was one last person he had to see though. He'd saved the best for last. Serenity. He approached her house feeling anxious. Knocking on the door he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 am

Surprisingly enough, Serenity had done well with keeping herself busy and her mind off Felix for the year he'd been gone. After 1565 years, that was the longest one she'd ever been through. She couldn't help but wonder occasionally how Felix was doing in the Cloud Village. He was supposed to be there for two years and a half, so she hadn't expected him to be home, or else she would have cut her hair. It had grown out to be quite long, almost to her waist. She had it in a ponytail today while she was washing dishes. When she heard the knocking on the door, she quickly dried her hands and went to open it. When she did, she froze. "Felix?" she blinked once before wrapping him in a hug. "I thought you weren't supposed to be home for another year and a half!" she said, pulling away from him with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 am

Felix waited patiently. When the door opened he took a moment to catch on because this girl he was looking at had long hair. Felix blinked when Serenity placed him in a hug. "Hello Serenity, it's been a while." He tilted his head to the side when she said that he wasn't suppose to be home yet. "Would you prefer me to be there then?" The anxiety was gone, replaced by the warm feeling of being back after a long year that seemed like it would never end. There wasn't a day he didn't think about the Crested and the people in it, especially Serenity. Though he had met kind people and made acquantinces that he'd never forget. But still, the Crested was where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm

The bright smile didn't leave her face when he said that it'd been a while. Same old Felix. When he asked if she'd prefer he still be there, she only shook her head. "Of course not," she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house. "Well come in, come in!" she said with the same bright expression and demeanor. Words couldn't describe how happy she was that he was home. "I want to hear all about how it was there," she told him with a smile. She hadn't been to the Cloud village in ages. She'd only been there twice, once for a medical study several centuries ago, and the second time had been long before that as part of a treasure hunt when she had still been mortal. So yeah. It'd been a long time.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Felix grinned as she pulled him into the house. "Calm down," he told her as he came in. He wasn't sure where to start. Felix looked at her. He was glad to be back with her and extremely happy about the trip being cut short. "It's good to see you again," he told her. "When they told me I was coming home, the first thing that came to mind was you." He looked at her hair again. "I see you grew your hair out."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Serenity grinned when he told her to calm down. "How can I?" she said. Rhetorical question of course. She smiled when he said it was good to see her again. "You too," she said. She couldn't help but blush a little when he said the first thing that came to mind when they told him he was going home was her. She blinked when he said he saw she grew her hair out. She gave a small, almost embarrassed smile. "It doesn't look bad, does it?" One thing she'd never told Felix was that when she was mortal her hair was about this length. She'd always had long hair, so when she decided to cut it short not too long after becoming immortal, everyone was a bit shocked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Felix waved his hands infront of him in mock defense. "No, I think it looks nice on you." I'm just not used to it is all. Felix looked her over once more. "What have you done the past year while I was away?" He asked her and took a seat on the floor next to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Serenity smiled when he said it looked nice on her. She blinked when he sat down on the floor next to the couch. "Well that's a change, no stairs today?" she asked with a giggle, then sat down on the couch, looking over the side of it at him. She took a moment to think when he asked what she'd been doing while he was away. "Well, a few chuunin ninja wanted to becoming medics, so I've been busy teaching them, and of course I still heal and do the whole fortune telling thing," she said with a smile, then looked at Felix. "But come on, I want to hear how it was in the Cloud Village!" she said, sounding excited.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Felix pointed to the couch when she sat down. "I had a feeling you were going to sit down after me. The couch, I assume, is more comfortable for you. I myself am comfortable where ever." He leaned against the back of the couch. "The trip was a almost two weeks long, to get there. But once we got to the village we were welcomed with a big feast." Felix grinned at the memory. "Anyway, the village was amazing. Lots of clouds and the weather was nice. The people there were great." Felix looked up at her. "You would have liked it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that he had a feeling she was going to sit down after him. "A good hostess never sits down before her guest," she told him with a small giggle. Of course, Felix was much more than just some guest to her. But the same rules still applied. She was surprised that he hadn't said anything about her taking in students. She smiled softly when he described the Cloud Village. It doesn't sound like it's changed much. I really do wish I would've gone there with him, now that I think about it, she thought with a sigh. When he said that she would've liked it there, the same smile was on her face. "I'm sure I would've. It sounds lovely," she said. "Meet anyone new?" she asked. She was sure he had, but the real question was had he met anyone memorable.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Felix looked across the room at the wall when she asked if he'd met anyone new. "Plenty of people. But only a few people I would call associates," he explained. "The two people I was assigned to stay with, Hikaru Izana and Alister Mekki can fall into that group, and the little girl Selene, who I was guarding in the time I was there." Felix shrugged and looked up at her. "Tell me about these Chuunin you've takin on as apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 pm

(AWWWW SO CUTE!!!!)

Serenity looked at him as he said that there were only a few people he could call associates. I wonder how many people you really call your friends, she thought silently. She knew Felix. He didn't get close to many people and those he did get close to were very lucky. She looked up thoughtfully when he asked about the chuunin. "Well, there's one girl and one boy, both of them very anxious to learn." She gave a small smile at the thought. "The one girl is pretty headstrong though, and the boy quite shy," she told him. "They were from different squads, but both of their sensei's highly recommended them," she told him with a smile. "The girl's name is Ichiya Juiichi, and the boy's is Oniko Seriyu."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Felix smirked. He's never heard of the two, but he was sure they were going to be great medics when Serenity got finished with them. "How long have you been working with them for," he asked. Felix wondered if he'd ever be around long enough to actually meet them. Since he was always on the move of course.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Serenity looked at him as he smirked. "What's that look for?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She took a moment to think when he asked how long she'd been working with them for. "About seven months now," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Felix shook his head. "It's nothing, just thinking is all," he told her. "So which one is more promising? And I'm curious to know, if they've kept you busy in the past seven months, but what about the other five," he asked. "Anything special happen?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Serenity smiled when he said he was just thinking. Yeah right. It's never just thinking with you, she thought. When he asked which one was more promising, she had to think for a few moments. "Well, I think Oniko. He has much better control of his chakra than Ichiya does. But at the same time, Ichiya is better at getting over her mistakes than Oniko is and makes more progress with the techniques," she said, her gaze up thoughtfully. "Oniko isn't a very confident kid, but I'm gonna work with him on that soon enough," she told him. When he asked about the other five months, she smiled and looked over the edge of the couch at him. "Not much. Just planning the arrival of the new kage. The usual," she said with a smile. She wouldn't tell him that Hunter had stopped by once. It seemed that even at the mention of Hunter, Felix got rather irritated.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 am

"Sounds like you have it easy," he told her. He then slipped onto his back and crossed his arms over his stomach. "When is the new Kage suppose to arrive anyway?" He asked her. He was curious because they'd been without a kage for a while. Felix sighed and closed his eyes. Since they'd walked home he was tired and hadn't gotten much sleep.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

(is he behind the back of the couch or in front of the couch?)

Serenity rolled her eyes as he said it sounded like she had it easy. "Not really," she told him. Her job was a little more difficult than he thought it was, to say the least. She doubted that he knew much about politics. She had to take a moment to think on his next question. "Well, there's something going on right now where his valley needs him, but after that is over, he'll be here. I'm not sure when that'll be, since I don't know much about what's happening in the Stealth," she told him. She trusted Felix. She really wasn't supposed to tell anyone where the new kage was from just yet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm

(infront)

Felix kept his eyes closed but raised an eyebrow at the information. "Trouble in the Stealth, interesting." He gave a small grin. "Well, I've had a year to better myself and figure out what I want and don't want. I've also had the time to learn how to love, and it without false meaning." He told her. Felix opened his eyes, but his silvery hair covered them. He didn't know if he'd say it after her reaction or before. He decided to wait, afterall, he wanted to build up the anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he'd had a year to better himself and figure out what he wanted and didn't want. She blinked when he told her that he'd also had time to learn how to love without false meaning. "Um..." she started quietly. "And what'd you decide?" she asked, in reference to his saying he had time to figure out what he wanted. Her gaze was off to the side as she asked him, but for once there was no blush on her face. She was almost sure that would change though. After all, it was Felix she was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Felix swallowed. "I figured out that I want to be with you, and I don't want to leave anymore. That I want to keep my emotions to myself, but at the same time I want to learn how control them." He stopped. "But overall I've decided that I do want to love you." He turned his head slightly so that part of his hair would move from his right eye so he could see her. "If you'd allow that." Felix looked up at her, waiting. Whatever her answer was, it wasn't going to change how he felt about her, he'd just know how to act around her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he'd figured out that he wanted to be with her. She was happy to hear that he wanted to learn to control his emotions. He was slowly but surely changing. It would no doubt take him a while to learn to control his emotions, but Serenity was more than willing to wait. She blushed slightly when he said that he'd decided that he did in fact want to love her. She gave him a smile as he looked up at her and said if she'd allow it. "Of course," she told him. She couldn't help but to wonder secretly...if that was such a smart idea. After all, every time he'd tried to love her she just ended up hurt. But she was confident that this time was different.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:44 pm

(that's right, give him a chance....again)

Felix sat up despite how tired he was. He turned around and faced her. He wore a blank expression on his face. He couldn't help but feel a bit weird, he wasn't use to her long hair. It made his expression change to something a bit lighter, with a hint of humor. "I. Love. You." He then sunk back to the floor and leaned his back against the couch. He'd said it and this time he really meant it. There was nothing that would change his mind. Not Aiko. Not Jasper. Not Hunter. Nothing and definantly no one.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

(shutup she's naive, leave her alone)

Serenity looked at him as he sat up and turned towards her. Her blush brightened as he said he loved her. He'd said it before, but every time it made her blush. It would probably be a while until he could say it without her blushing. When he laid back down on the floor, she smiled and laid on her stomach on the couch and looked over the edge of the couch at him with the same smile. "And I love you," she said with the same smile. He knew it already, but she never wanted him to forget it. (stands ready to snipe)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 pm

(two Ferenity fangirl ninjas sneak in and start screaming before running away)

Felix secretly grinned. He knew she'd meant it everytime, but the thought of knowing she meant it and he meant it made him feel a bit better about himself. Now he'd start working on his emotions. He wasn't sure if he'd crack a smile for another few years but whatever, she knew a grin was the closest he'd get to a smile. Felix closed his eyes. "Step one, complete." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next