Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Serenity sat down on the couch when Felix went over to sit on the stairs. Making herself comfy, she laid on her stomach and looked at Felix, her arms crossed over the arm of the couch with her chin resting on them. "Hey Feee, can I ask you somethin?" she said, an innocent smile on her face. Sure, what she was going to ask next wasn't exactly innocent, but she was curious, and in a playful mood. Which, as Felix knew, didn't always end well for him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Not good. Felix knew she was up to no good when she called him Feee. He looked at her and crossed his arms. "Yeah, sure, go ahead." He said. His voice held nothing. It was normal, nor suspicious like others would be. He'd had years of training for stuff like this. Not the subject, but keeping himself calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Her smile stayed innocent, but her eyes held a hint of deviance. "Remember last year when we were on our way to finding the treasure? Well, you said something and I asked you about it, but you never answered my question," she told him, setting it up perfectly. "You said that when you were my age and had two kids that you'd have to tell them about it. And you never answered my question: you plan on having children?" she asked with the same innocent smile, but again, her eyes held much more than the hint of deviance they'd held before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 pm

(EVIL)

Felix looked at her as she said she'd asked him a question last year. When she refreshed his memory he sat there looking a bit lost. He didn't answer for a long moment. She'd caught him in a trap. This had to be payback from earlier. "I was just joking," he finally said. "I was making fun of your age, you should know that."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Serenity's innocent smile turned into a grin as he hesitated before answering. When he said that he'd been making fun of her age, she only shook her head. "Nuh-uh, because after that when I confronted you on it, you said that you hadn't been making fun of me. Were you lying Felix?" she asked with the same grin. She was having much too much fun with this. But that was okay, he'd had much too much fun teasing her earlier as well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Felix looked at her. She'd got him, she'd got him good. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. "I was lying," he told her. "I didn't want you complaining about it." Sheild one of defense had been torn down. Felix felt exposed. Why had he said that on the treasure hunt. He'd have to be more careful. Serenity was dangerous when she had stuff to use against people.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Serenity was just barely keeping herself from bursting into a fit of laughter. But she wasn't done just yet. She still had a lot more ammo to use up. She tilted her head as he said he was lying. "Oh? But you could've made fun of my age any other way, but you chose to bring up children, why would you do something like that?" she asked with the same grin, and a sparkle in her eye. "And then when I asked you about it, you completely shut it down, like it was something you dreaded talking about," she told him. Now she knew why Felix teased her so much. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 pm

(EVIL!)

Sheild two, gone. Felix wasn't able to keep this up. He looked at her, trying to think. "I just said it okay." Felix shook his head. "I said children to further the point. I shut it down because you were trying to make a big deal out of it like you are now." Felix said thinking quick. He had to get his defense back up or he might snap.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Serenity's grin didn't disappear with his answer. She was doing all she could not to start giggling. Tilting her head a little, Serenity got off the couch and went over to sit on the step below Felix. She wasn't finished yet. Looking up at him, there was a sparkle in her eye at her next question. "Well, since we're on the subject, do you plan on having kids?" she asked with the same grin. This one wasn't a question he could avoid so easily. This was too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Felix looked at her. How was she keeping steady with all this. She hadn't laughed not once. Felix swallowed when she came over with those eyes. The next question completely killed his final defense. "Kids?" Didn't he have enough dealing with her. She was just like a kid! "I'm too young for kids." Question avoided.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Serenity saw him swallow. She'd made him nervous. She let out a small chuckle when he answered, just so that she wouldn't burst out laughing. "Okay, maybe you're too young now, but what about in the future? When you're not too young?" she teased. She was near her breaking point. She wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer without laughing. She didn't think she'd ever teased Felix this much before, or with such a sensitive subject.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Felix looked at her as she chuckled. That gave him just enough time to get up some defense. She was about to cause her own downfall. Felix would not faulter. He looked at her and leaned forward. "I'm only 23," he told her. "I'll never be old enough." A grin spread across his face. He was back in action.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Serenity looked at him as he leaned forward and grinned, telling her that he'd never be old enough. That did it. Serenity burst out into a fit of laughter, holding her stomach, to the point where there were small tears forming in her eyes. When she calmed down enough to talk, she spoke with small laughs in between. "Felix, you're," Chuckle. "You're over 500 years old!" Laugh. "I'm pretty sure you're more than old enough," A small laughing fit. She couldn't stand to tease him anymore, her stomach hurt from laughing as it was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she burst out laughing. "Five hundred and twenty seven, but forever twenty three. So like I said, I'm too young to have kids." Simple as that the entire conversation had turned into a joke. He leaned back and then looked at her with a smirk. She was having a ball laughing and crying.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Serenity was having a hard time calming herself down. She knew plenty of people who'd had children before the age of 23, but hearing it coming from Felix was just too funny to bear. After another few moments, Serenity calmed down and wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked at him with a grin, but it was no longer mischievous. She was done for now. "That's too funny. And I know plenty of people who'd had children before the age of 23," she told him. "So 23 or 527, you're definitely not too young," she told him with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Felix looked at her. "Whatever," he said. "In my mind I'm too young and I'm going to stick to that." Felix stayed silent for a long time. He then looked at her very closely. "Now let me ask you something." He grinned. "Do you plan on having kids?" He asked. She started this war, he'd finish it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Serenity couldn't help but snicker as he said that in his mind he was too young. She looked at him curiously as he said that he was going to ask her something, but her grin didn't fade. It only faded when he actually asked the question. Her face turned red, and her gaze went off to the side. She should've seen that one coming. She went to open her mouth, but no sound came out. "E-every girl thinks about having kids at one point or another," she told him finally. Technically not a straight answer, but oh well. Her gaze stayed off to the side. I have to admit, I brought this one upon myself, she thought almost miserably.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Felix lookeed at Serenity. He reaction was priceless. "Oh really? Does that mean you plan on having kids as well?" He asked her. He had grin on his face. His blue eyes humorous. He wanted an answer. Felix could play games as well. He could also turn them around on people, like now.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Serenity stayed silent for a moment as he asked if that meant she planned on having kids. A thought passed through her head, one that she wished hadn't. "No, I don't plan on it," she told him, her gaze still off to the side and her face still red. The real reason she didn't want to think about kids was because bad things happened to the ones she loved. And aside from that, her immortality was a curse, one that she was sure wouldn't be passed onto her kids. So her kids would most likely end up being mortal, and she wasn't sure that was something she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Felix blinked at her answer. His once playful mood had been killed. "Hmm, no kids?" He asked. "Oh well, guess my kids will have no playmates." He said this with a light grin. He then leaned forward right next to her. "Cheer up," he told her. "If you're not happy, neither am I."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Serenity couldn't help but chuckle when he said that his kids would have no playmates. She looked at him as he leaned next to her, then gave him a small smile as he told her to cheer up. "Sure thing," he told him with a small giggle. She didn't want to make the night awkward or depressing. She just wanted to have a normal, happy end of the day with Felix. Because it always seemed that something happened to screw it up and she hated it. She leaned her head back so that she was looking at Felix upside down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she said sure thing. "Good," he told her. Now that that was settled he had absolutely nothing to talk about. "Anyway, I don't know about you but I'm getting tired. I think I'm going to call it a night." He said and stood up. "I'll see you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Serenity looked at Felix with the same smile as he said good. When he said he was getting tired, she turned around and looked at him so she didn't have to keep her head upside down. When he said that he was gonna call it a night and stood up, she stood up too. When he said he'd see her in the morning, she went up on the step that he was on and wrapped him in a hug. Not the same excited hug that she'd wrapped him up in that morning though. While she had him in the hug, she wore a small smile. "Thank you for such a fantastic day Felix," she said almost quietly before she pulled away and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 pm

*fangirls run out saying "awwwwww".*

Felix started up the stairs but stopped when she got up and hugged him. He turned and hugged her back. "Anytime," he told her as she thanked him. I'm just glad I did something right for a change. Felix then turned and started up the stairs. Today had been good, better than he'd expected. And a tad bit of awkward.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 pm

(*snipes fangirl from top of the house as she runs out* GOTCHA THIS TIME)

Serenity smiled when he told her anytime. She wasn't lying, today had truly been fantastic for her. When he went up the stairs, she sat back down, the smile not fading. After a moment, she decided that she too was tired and headed upstairs. She changed and laid down on her bed, but she couldn't fall asleep. Looks like it'll be another sleepless night, she told herself as she closed her eyes and tried to occupy her mind so that it didn't know it was trying to shut down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next