Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 am

Serenity looked at him as he asked if the dumplings were really that great or if she was just hungry. She blushed a little, but her smile didn't fade. "Don't tease me like that. They're really really good, you'll see when you try them," she told him. After a minute they got there and because they weren't really that busy, they were seated immediately.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 am

Felix didn't mind at all. When they got in he sat down and looked across the table at her. He didn't want to ruin the moment, but he kept thinking back to that picture. He could wait until later. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. His eyes hidden behind his hair but they were dancing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:13 am

Serenity looked across the table at Felix when he asked if he could tell her something. She blinked, then smiled with a child-like shrug. "Of course you can," she said. It seemed that there was only one waitress on call tonight, and she was taking care of another 'couple' on the other side of the restaurant. Serenity didn't mind waiting a couple minutes though.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 am

Felix had a very sinister expression. "You remember last year, during the whole ordeal. Well, you had wanted to know what happened right?" He asked. "You still curious?" He asked her. It was partial teasing, partial wanting to make her blush, and partial amusement. He would make her remember for the rest of eternity. And this seemed like the perfect time too.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 am

(HA! MEAN!)

Serenity blinked. She didn't exactly like the look on his face. It almost made her feel nervous. Before Serenity could answer, the waitress came up and Serenity's eyes glowed again. "Just an order of dumplings and water please," she said almost childishly. She waited until Felix ordered and until the waitress walked away before looking back to him to answer. "The whole ordeal....?" She blinked when she remembered what he was talking about. "You mean when I got sick? Of course I'm still curious," she said, tilting her head a little. "What happened?" Serenity was just like one of those little children who learned the hard way that curiosity killed the cat. Except there was one difference between Serenity and those little children. Serenity didn't learn.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 am

(hehehe)

Felix looked at her and then the waitress. "The same," he said before turning his attention back to Serenity. "Well, you lost your memory," he told her. The grin still clear. "And you were very, child like, more than normally." Felix was going to enjoy this. His watched her face closely for any reactions.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 am

Serenity only smiled when Felix ordered the same thing. She knew that, whether he was gonna show it or not, he was really going to like Kaoku's cooking. Yeah, Serenity knew the cook, but only because she had saved Kaoku's son's life on one occasion. When Felix said that she'd lost her memory, she blinked. Her smile faded when he said she'd acted more child like than usual. A bright shade of blush crossed her face and she looked to the side. "R-really now," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 am

(lmao, this going to be fun)

Felix grinned as he saw the blush cross her face. "You had no idea who I was. You kept asking me if you could go to sleep and I had to play trivia so you could help me." Felix tilted his head to the side. "You had no idea that the questions I were asking you, were actually for you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 am

(...........I'm inclined to agree)

Serenity's gaze stayed to the side as he explained what had happened. "I kept asking you if I could go to sleep.....?" she asked. Why would she do that? This was all too embarrassing. Okay, she knew he was teasing her, which was normal, but he was enjoying himself far too much with this one.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 am

:}

Felix gave a small laugh. "Yeah, you'd been sitting in the rain, and was in bad shape. I was afraid to let you sleep," he told her. "Anyway, I made you some soup and I was coughing, you thought I had a cold and offered to make a remedy." Felix remembered it all. "I even asked you for candles and it took you a while, but you found them, and asked if you could sleep afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am

Serenity looked at him a little confused when he said that she'd been sitting in the rain. She didn't remember that. "How'd....how'd I get in the rain?" she asked, blinking. She wondered why it had taken her a while to find out where she kept the candles. She'd always kept the candles in the back room, ever since she'd moved into the Crested.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 am

"Remember how you said you were going back to the Unknown, but stopped." Felix didn't want to get into all of that though. "I swear, it was like babysitting," he said. "I wasn't sure how long you were going to be like that, but truth be told, I wouldn't have mind as much." He shrugged. "I wish you could have been somewhat aware."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:04 am

Serenity nodded as he reminded her that she'd gone back to the Unknown. She didn't like remembering that. "I thought after I'd stopped that I'd gone home," she said somewhat quietly. Her blush brightened when he said that it was like babysitting. "I-I'm sure it wasn't that bad," she said, looking off to the side. The waitress walked up with both their dishes, placing them in front of the two with a smile and a kind "Enjoy your meal," before walking away to take care of some customers who had just came in. Serenity's eyes nearly glowed when her dish was brought and she almost immediately started on it. "Try it Felix, you'll absolutely love it," she told him with a smile. Okay, she'd give him a little leighway since he was treating and all, as far as the teasing went. But there was something about the dumplings today that made them taste especially good to Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 am

Felix looked at her as she said it couldn't have been so bad. "Speak for yourself," he mumbled. Felix then looked at the waitress as she brought their food. He looked at the dumplings and then to Serenity who had already started in. "Alright, calm down." Felix then took one of the dumplings and took a bite. Okay so they were good, big deal, he wasn't about to go all crazy over it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 am

Serenity only blushed a little bit when he said speak for herself. She tilted her head a little when he took a bite. "What do you think?" she asked with a smile. She personally thought they were the best dumplings ever, but then again, her personality had warped into that of a child's, so there could've been much better dumplings than Kaoku's, but Serenity at this point in time really didn't think so. Serenity took another bite. Up until that point in time she didn't really notice that the couple across the restaurant was one she knew and that the woman was looking at her curiously, probably because of her attire. Serenity looked down with a light shade of blush.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 am

(lol, that's funny)

Felix looked at Serenity as she asked him how they were. "They're good," he said with little hint of what he really thought about this. They were actually better than good. When Serenity blushed he looked to the side and then back to her. "You know her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 am

Serenity smiled when Felix they were good. "I hate to say I told you so," she said with the same smile. She really loved to say it since he'd teased her about it earlier. When Felix asked her if she knew the woman, Serenity looked at Felix with an almost awkward smile. "You...you could say that," she said, trying not to bring her gaze to the woman. There weren't many people that Serenity didn't get along with, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, that lady was one of them. She wasn't much older than 21, and had long black hair and green eyes. All in all, the woman was very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 am

Felix looked at Serenity and then turned his head when she said she told him so. "Whatever," he said. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye as she said that she did know the woman. Felix looked at the lady across from them and then back to Serenity. "Why don't you go over and say hi, while I finish eating."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 am

Serenity almost grinned when he turned his head and said whatever. The expression faded though when Felix asked why didn't she go over and say hi to the woman. "We're...not exactly on speaking terms," she said with a small smile. She took another bite of the dumplings, her gaze down a little.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 am

"That's a first," Felix said as she said that they didn't speak. Felix never though Serenity didn't get along with people, except for him of course. "Anyway, care to explain?" He asked. Felix wasn't nosy, just curious. He thought she was friends with everyone and everything. Serenity having enemies was like him having friends.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that was a first. "Yeah well..." she gave him a small smile as he asked if she cared to explain. "Eheh...well....see that guy she's with? Well, he's a higher up ninja and...well after a mission, he was in pretty bad shape, so he was taken to me...and....I healed him, saved his life and well...he ended up being a little more grateful than he should've been," she said, biting her lower lip slightly. "She didn't really like that too much," she finished.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 am

Felix's had a grin on his face until she ended her story and it disappeared. "Not your fault," he said. The guy was the one who was flirting with Serenity, Felix hoped it wasn't the other way. He didn't see Serenity as that type of person. "Heh, well, funny how you guys meet at the same restaraunt. Just don't pay any attention to her, even if she's shooting, daggers, at you..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 am

Serenity gave Felix a small smile when he said it wasn't her fault. "Tell that to her," she said. She shrugged as he said that it was funny how she met him in the same restaurant. By this time Serenity was just about done with her dumplings. Serenity gave Felix a smile as he ended his sentence. "Don't be so awkward Felix, I deal with this every time I come within 50 feet of that girl," she told him with a small giggle. It was true, she was used to this.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:08 am

Felix grinned. "I'm not being awkward," he said and took a bite form his dumplings. "How many times do you run into her?" He asked. "You talk like this happens often. I'd advise a restraining order." He looked at the woman. She had looks, but so did Serenity. That guy was a partial idiot for trying to cheat. People just couldn't be happy with what they had.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:13 am

When Felix said that he wasn't being awkward, she almost rolled her eyes. Serenity had to think a moment when he asked how many times she ran into the lady. "Well, maybe once every couple weeks," she told him. It really was rather often. Serenity gave a small laugh when Felix suggested a restraining order. "I don't think I'd go that far. Her grudge will probably only last a year or so," she said with a smile. Serenity wasn't worried about it. As long as the woman didn't try to physically attack her, she wouldn't do anything so drastic as a restraining order. Unfortunately, Serenity had no idea just how spiteful that lady really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next