Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 am by Jutsumaster

» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Stephen and Walker smiled. "Why thank you." Stephen then stood up. "Hey Walker, I think it's about time we head out, we do still have a mission tomorrow." He walked over to his brother and put his hands on his shoulders. "Come on, we'll stop by when we get back. Walker sighed as he was reminded of the mission. "Well, he's right, I'll see you when I come back, and I'll bring you another gift," he said. He stood up and turned to Felix. "Good night." The two started for the door. "See you guys when we get back, behave." Both gave a small chuckle before leaving out. (little did they know, the fate that would await them. Dun dun dunnn.)

Felix hadn't expected the two of them to be leaving so soon. When Walker old him goodnight Felix blinked surprised. Wait a minute, I didn't say I was staying the night. He then turned his head as the two of them said behave. "What's that suppose to mean?" He mumbled. Little demons.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

(wait, what?! wtf does tht mean!?)

Serenity looked at Stephen as he said that they had to head out because they had a mission the next day. "Aww, that's too bad you have to leave so soon," she said with a small frown. "Goodnight, and good luck on your mission," she told them before they left. Serenity only shrugged when Felix mumbled what was that supposed to mean. She wondered if Felix was going to stay after that little encounter, but she decided to let him tell her instead of asking. She held the little cylinder on her lap with a small smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

(.........................................absolutely nothing)

Felix looked at the door for a moment longer before looking at Serenity. "You don't mind if I stay the nigh here do you?" He asked. "I don't think there's any point in me going home if they won't be there tomorrow." He shrugged. That and the boys had made it clear they wanted him to stay, even if Serenity hadn't noticed. Felix wondered why they were trying so hard to keep the two together.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm

(TELL ME! ARE THEY GOING TO DIE?!?!?! NOOOOO!!! T.T)

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked if she minded if he stayed the night. "Of course not," she told him with a smile. They boys had put her in a good mood. "Is there anything you want me to get you?" she asked with the same smile. She felt so much better than earlier. And the boys had only been there for such a short time. Go figure. But still, Serenity didn't think that she'd be sleeping tonight. She'd stay up in her room and read or something, being sure to close the door so that Felix didn't know she was up. That or she would stay downstairs and watch TV quietly or something. She never really had anything planned for the nights when she was awake. Most of the time though, she would stay up and draw something. She decided that was what she was going to end up doing tonight.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

(Nothing, I just felt like saying dun dun dunnnn)

Felix nodded as she said that she didn't mind. He never understood how someone could change their minds so quickly, but it had happened and he wouldn't complain. He looked at her with a look that said 'Really'. "I have two legs, to arms, and two eyes. I think I can manage," he told her with a grin. He got off the step and patted her on the head. "When I can't do for myself, then I'll call you."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

(mmhm sure.)

Serenity blinked at the look he was giving her. What's that look for? she thought. She smiled when he said that he could manage. When he went to pat her head, she swatted his hand away a little playfully. "Come on, cut it out, I'm not a cat Felix," she said with a smile. She didn't want that night to end sourly. At the rate it wasn't going, it didn't seem like it would, and she was glad about that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Felix smirked as she swatted his hand away. "Well, the way you're always curling up next to me I thought you were," he teased. Felix sat down infront of her. His blue eyes dancing. "So tell me, if you're not a cat, just what are you then?" He asked. He went unblinking as he waited for her answer. His hair was still lightly dripping with water. He wondered if she'd say something about him catching a cold, he'd have a smart answer prepared.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Serenity blushed a little as he mentioned how she was always curling up next to him. When he asked if she wasn't a cat, then what was she, she smiled. "I. Am. A. La-dy," she said playfully, tapping his forehead at each pause. She looked at his hair. "And why is your hair all wet Felix? Did you seriously plan on going outside like that?" she wanted to mention something about a cold, but she didn't.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Felix looked at her as she tapped his head and told him she was a lady. "You're only nineteen. I don't think you're qualified to be a La-dy just yet." He gave silent laugh. It ended as she asked about his hair. "Running my head under water helps me think at times," he said. "I didn't dry it because I found no point in it. The temperature outside would have handled it for me."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Serenity only looked at him as he said that she was only nineteen. She would say nothing about the whole age thing. "I do too qualify as a lady!" she said defiantly. When he said running his head under water helped him think, she hesitated before asking her next question. "And may I inquire what it was you were thinking about?" she asked with a small smile. She wasn't about to say anything about the temperature outside, only because it would inevitably turn into an argument.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:14 pm

(Serenity is old, that's the only reason she won't speak about age)

Felix grinned as she skipped the age subject. It was impossible not to let a small chuckle slip. "You do not," he insisted. "At the ripe age of twenty you may qualify, but until then you are still a young adult." He shook his head like a college professor. "I was actually think about the upcoming week," he said. Complete lie. Though next week did have meaning to it, he wouldn't doubt that.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 pm

(yeps)

Serenity looked at him as he said that at the age of twenty she would qualify as a lady. "Is that so? And who made that rule up!" When he said he'd been thinking about the upcoming week, she tilted her head curiously. "Why, what's happening this upcoming week?" She hadn't really thought that he was lying, so she didn't mind asking about this upcoming week. There was another thing that she also had to ask him about as well.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm

"Professors and scholars of the sort. They say the ages of eighteen and nineten qualify you as a teenager transitioning into a lady, but you're not there yet. It's like this. Age 0-1 you're an infant. 2-3 toddler. 4-5 child. 6-9 kid. 10-12 preteen. 13-17 teenager. 18-19 transitioning adult. 20-26 young adult. 27-49 adult. 50+ old person." He nodded. Felix then answered her question. "Mission." He said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Serenity looked at him as he tried actin all smart. She blushed and turned her head to the side. "Hmph, whatever, it doesn't matter what you think, because I'm a lady whether you say so or not," she told him defiantly. When he told her that it was a mission he was going on, she nodded. "Oh. Um...Felix, can I ask you something?" she said, without turning her head back to look at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Felix started laughing. "And you're not according to the scholars," he protested. "Oh, you're blushing, I thought you said it was getting old." He shrugged and then looked at her as she said she had to ask him something. "Yes? What is it?" He asked. He didn't mind answering questions at this point. He was feeling pretty good.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Serenity only shook her head when he said that she wasn't according to the scholars. She blushed even more when he told her that she was blushing again. "I-it is getting old," she said, her gaze off to the side. She had been going to ask him if there was a reason that he wanted to leave earlier, though she knew there was already, but the way he answered just then made her think of a different question. "Do you plan on staying?" she asked, looking at him with a small smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Felix looked at her a tad bit confused. "What do you mean am I staying?" He asked. "Are you talking about tonight, I already said yes." He then looked at her closely. "Or do you mean am I staying until my mission?" Either way that question could have had hundreds of different meanings. The one he didn't want it to be was if he was staying forver, she already knew the answer to that one.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Serenity shook her head as he asked if she was talking about staying the night. "Not what I meant." Her gaze dropped at his second question. "No, no, I mean...earlier, when you were about to leave....before the boys came..." she sighed and looked at him. "Why did you want to leave earlier?" she asked. There was no other way she could phrase that question and get the answer she was looking for. Had he really just gotten sick of having to protect her and save her?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Felix sighed. "First you ask me if I'm staying, now you're asking me why I was leaving, you're making this complicated." He said. He rubbed his hand through his hair. "Anyway, I was leaving because I was going home. Just like I said earlier." Deep down Felix was wondering just how far back he meant when he said home. Was he just going home to he boys, or was he going back to the Stealth, or even farther back than that, to where he was born. The Land of Shadows where the small village of Kuriyu. If I did go back...just what would await me?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Serenity's gaze went to the side as he stated that she was making this complicated. When he said that he was leaving because he was going home she sighed. That wasn't what she meant at all. She knew he'd been going home. She gave him a smile. "Nevermind," she said. She then looked him over once. She hadn't thought about it until now, but Felix must've been exhausted. "Aren't you tired at all....?" she asked, looking him over.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Felix sighed as she said nevermind. He knew what she meant. "Listen, I was going home to Walker 'em." He said. "I thought you might want some time alone, and I didn't want to be here to make you feel like you couldn't do what you wanted." Felix sighed. "Anyway, I'm not tired. Maybe I am, I don't know." Felix had been earlier, but now he was just sort of there.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he'd just been going home to Walker and Stephen because he thought she'd wanted time alone. Her eyes brightened considerably and she looked at him. "Really? That...that was it?" she asked with a smile. Was that really it? So he really didn't want to leave her again. That had made her happy beyond his knowing.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Felix didn't see why she was so happy about it. Had he read her mind or something. He shook his head. "You're even more complex than myself." He stood up and held his hand out to her. "Come on," he said. "It's getting late, we should head to bed." He had a smirk on his face. "I'm sure you're nervous, but we can sleep in here so that I don't have to go in your room," he said. "I want you to get your sleep, but I know you won't unless you're comfortable."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Serenity couldn't help but smile as he said that she was even more complex than he was. "I don't think so," she told him. She only shook her head when he said that they should head to bed. "I'm not really all that tired right now," she told him with a smile. Big fat lie. She was dead exhausted, but she really didn't want to go to sleep. "I think I'll stay up a little bit more, but you can head off to bed," she told him with a smile. She just didn't want him knowing that she'd be up the whole night again.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Felix sat back down and laid on the floor. "Serenity, I know you well enough to know you won't sleep, I'm not tired either, but we need our rest." He smirked. "But I'm more than willing to stay up with you." He crossed his arms over his chest. It was going to be a long day, good thing he had nothing to do. Just a few weeks ago he would have traded her off to Hunter or Jasper, today he'd do this every day, just as long as he knew she was safe.

PostSubject: Re: Taken   

Back to top Go down

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-