Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Taken - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTaken - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTaken - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTaken - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Taken - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTaken - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTaken - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Taken - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Taken - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTaken - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTaken - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Serenity's smile faded when he said that he knew her well enough to know she wouldn't sleep. She blinked when he said that he'd be more than willing to stay up with her. She leaned back on the couch and sighed. "Felix, go to bed, I'll be fine. I'll get tired eventually and just fall asleep," she told him. Another lie, but she didn't want him pushing himself to stay up with her. Why did he have to be so persistent?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

"I'm not listening," Felix said with a grin. He was going to stay up. When she went to sleep, so would he. Until then they were stuck together. Felix looked over to the tv. He wondered if Serenity's return was on there. Felix had a slight liking for the tv now, well for the news. He liked hearing about tragedy and things such as that. Turning he faced the couch. "As a child, what was your dream?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Serenity sighed as he said he wasn't listening. "Ugh, why do you have to be so persistent?" she asked in an almost irritated voice, that had the slightest hint of playfulness to it. She then hopped down onto the floor and laid next to him. There was no way she was going to be able to fall asleep that night. Because she just couldn't find it in herself to relax, even the least. She looked at him as he asked what was her dream as a child. She gave a small smile. "There wasn't much I could dream for," she told him, crossing her arms and laying her head on them. "The best a girl could hope for in my time was to get married, have kids, and live past the age of twenty," she said with a small smile. "But I guess...my dream was to see as much of the world as I could before I moved on," she told him. "What was yours?" she asked, propping her head on her hands as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Felix smirked. "Well, seeing as though you are persistant, I just thought I could follow along," he told her with a smile. Felix then scooted over some as she came down next to him. He listened to what she wanted to do as a child. "Really now?" He knew she had been close to getting there, but she was ninteen, her wedding was ruined, and kids, well, she'd never said anything about it so he always though she didn't have any. Felix then looked at her as she asked about him. "Well, I grew up in a small village in the Land of Shadows. Every kids dream was to grow up and leave, to find something greater" Felix looked down, but it wasn't in sadness. "I...I didn't believe there was anything out there for me. So I wanted to stay home and become a leader of my village." Felix shook his head. Memories of his childhood were precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Serenity looked at him and nodded as he said really now. It wasn't something she was embarrassed of. But being honest with herself, she had only accomplished one out of three of those things, and she both regretted and didn't regret that one thing she accomplished. She'd probably never tell Felix about it though. She loved him and she trusted him more than anyone, but it was really just too painful to talk about. She listened to him as he spoke of what he'd wanted to do when he was a child. "The Land of Shadows, really?" she asked with a smile. It wasn't sarcastic or anything, but one thought running through her head was Wasn't the Land of Shadows a bit far away fromt he vallies? She smiled as he said that he'd wanted to become the leader of his village. She realized then that she didn't know very much about his childhood, apart from what she knew about hsi mother, and that he was an only child. "Sooo, what happened?" She asked him curiously. Now she was too hyped up to fall asleep. Way to go Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 am

Felix looked at her as she said the name and then asked really. He didn't know why and then it hit him. He gave a grin. "I've come a very long way," he said. He looked up at the ceiling. "Well, I wouldn't say my dream came true, but I came close. When I was about eight I started my training with one of the co-leaders. It was sort of a birthday gift from my mom. She'd always wanted the best for me." And to no surprise he'd wanted the best for his mother. That's why he'd wanted to stay in the village, so he could take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that he'd come a very long way. "I'll say," she said with the same smile. When he told her that he'd come very close, then mentioned his mom, she smiled. It seems that me and Felix's mom are both alike in that way....we both want the best for him, she thought. "So do you still have goals like that? To become the leader of a village?" she asked. She knew that if the answer had been yes, then he would've gone up to take the position of kage when the old one died. Maybe the Crested would have done well with Felix as it's leader. During this conversation, Serenity started thinking that maybe she should set new goals for herself. Maybe follow that childhood dream of traveling. But that would mean being away from Felix for quite some time. She wondered if she could handle that. After all, Felix did plan on going to live with Aiko until she....but maybe while Felix was off with Aiko, Serenity could start traveling a little bit. Her only concern would be the ninja of the Crested. They needed her. But as Felix once said, the village did have other doctors.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Felix looked at her as she asked if he had still goals like that. "No," he told her. They had died as he grew older with immortality. No, they died when his mother did. Felix felt his heart ache. He turned his head. Memories. The last a lifetime. We forget the ones that bring us sorrow, and remember the ones that bring great joy. Selfish. To remember all would be living in a world of confusion. It's either one, or the other. Felix looked at Serenity. "I never asked you, but...when is your birthday?" He asked. He had the slightest of smirks for the simple reason that she was sensitive about her age.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Serenity looked at him as he simply told her no. She understood. She blinked and looked to the side, blush covering her face slightly as he asked when her birthday was. "Why do you want to know?" she asked. He was probably just gonna make fun of her when it came along. She'd get really mad if he tried to throw her a party on her birthday or something. She never liked birthday parties after her parents had died when she was a child. Granted she would always throw Liora one, since the girl had loved the attention. "March 2nd," she told him quietly. "Yours?" It was only fair. If he tried to do something so silly as to throw her a party, she could easily get back at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Felix sat up and looked at her when she asked why he wanted to know. "Because, it's a day that's suppose to mean something," he told her. "It's our day of birthday, we shouldn't take it for granite." Felix sat back down as she told him her birthday. "You're a Pisces. It fits you," he told her. He smirked as she asked when his birthday was. "November 12," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Serenity blinked as he seemed to get a bit serious. That was...unusual. "I guess," she said. "But just don't throw me any parties or anything like that," she warned him, an almost dangerous spark in her eye. When he sat back down again, she sighed when he said that she was a Pisces and that it fit her. "Why does everyone say that?" It was true, she got that a lot, even with people who didn't know her as well as Felix did. She couldn't help but smile a bit mischievously as he stated his birthday. "A Scorpio, huh?" she said with a small giggle. "Well, that most definitely fits you," she told him, laying her head down on her arms once more. Scorpio's were insanely jealous when it came to other men, and controlling to boot. She held back another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Felix shrugged. "I promise," he told her. "But I will get you something," added. He wouldn't just ask and forget. There was a reason behind everything he did. He stared up at the ceiling. "We say it because it's true. After a while you'll realize that when some many say something about you, it's true without a doubt." Felix looked over to her as she said Scorpio fit him. "What's that suppose to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Serenity looked at him with a smile when he said that he wouldn't throw a party, but he would get her something. She shrugged. "Okay then," she said. When he said that people say things because they're true, she just shrugged and left it be. She giggled a little when he asked what that was supposed to mean. "Oh nooothin," she said, turning her head to the side so that he wouldn't see her small grin, her head still laid on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Felix looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "Serenity...." He scooted over so that he was closer to her. "Are you making fun of me?" He asked. His blue eyes were partially shinning but his expression was blank. If she thought she could get away would making fun of him he'd get back at her with a prty. A very big party with all the village.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Serenity let loose a small giggle as he said her name and scooted closer to her. She looked at him with a smile as he asked if she was making fun of him. "No, of course not, why would I ever do that?" she asked, sarcasm heavy in her voice. She couldn't stop herself from laughing at that one and broke into a small fit of giggles. She was really, really glad that Felix had no idea she was ticklish at this point.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Felix looked at her as she started to giggle. "Because you're laughing at me," he pointed out. This was a more playful side of Felix. He sort of wore mask. No one knew what he was really like. Most people knew him to be cold and withdrawn from the world, but he was most famous for being sly and full of riddles. Felix looked at Serenity. "Look who has the giggles, how cute."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Serenity tried to calm down a bit after Felix said because she was laughing at him. "No one said I was laughing at you," she said with a small grin. "How do you know I'm not laughing with you?" She knew Felix was going to come back with some smart comment about how he wasn't laughing at all, but she didn't really care at this point. She blushed when he teased her on giggling. "Sh-shut up, it's not cute," she said looking off to the side, but couldn't wipe the grin off her face. Most of the time being called cute was a compliment, but this was coming from Felix, and it was being used as teasing, so it wasn't exactly what one would call a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Felix looked at her mildly as she said she was laughing with him. "Does it look like I'm laughing." He didn't even grin when she turned away from him saying her giggling wasn't cute. "Sure it's not," he said. He turned his back to her and looked off to the wall. "You're hopeless," he mumbled. He knew she didn't like for him to call her hopeless but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Serenity blinked as he didn't even sound mildly amused like normal when she got embarrassed about his teasing. Had she actually irritated him? She turned to look at him when he turned his back to her, but her smile didn't fade much. "Oh come on Felix, you know I was just playing," she said with a smile. Maybe he was just really tired. Well, she'd told him to go to bed, that she would get to sleep eventually. Her smile faded a little when he called her hopeless again. She sighed. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay?" she said, looking at him. She didn't want him mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

(awww, how cute)

Felix stayed silent a long moment. He could practically feel her smiling when he turned his back. He put his hand up to his face as she said that she was sorry. "You're far too easy to fool," he said grinning. He turned around and playfully pinned her on the ground. "I wish I could have seen your face. It took all I had not to grin." But now he was, full and bright, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm

(fangirls start sneaking in)

Serenity didn't like that silence between them. It felt...ominous, in a Felix sort of way. She blinked when he said that she was too easy to fool. "Th-that's mean Felix!" she said, blushing. The blush didn't fade as he pinned her to the ground. "Hey, get off me," she said, but couldn't help but laugh a little. It wasn't often she got to see Felix in a playful mood. Well, at least not in this way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Felix smirked as she called him mean. "I'm mean?" He asked with a puzzled look. He leaned forward a bit. "But weren't you the one laughing at me?" He asked. He leaned forward some more. "But yet you call me mean?" He gave a small chuckle as she told him to get off of her. Felix leaned forward until he was a few inches away from her. His blue eyes sly. "Or what?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

(hey, it's your turn to kill the fangirls, I'm on break -.- )

Serenity looked at him as he asked that he was the one that was mean. "Yeah, but...." she didn't finish her sentence when he leaned forward more. Her blush brightened when he leaned forward so that he was mere inches away from her. She turned her head to the side slightly. Felix was extremely close to her and she felt her heart sort of racing. "Do you want to find out? I'm not as useless as you think you know...." she said the last part quietly, then swallowed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm

(are you kidding me? Oh fine. *rolls grenade over to fangirls and blow them up)

Felix's expression softened a bit as she started blushing more than ever. He liked to see her turn colors. It was unnatural in a way, but also unique. Felix then turned her head back to face him. "Embaressed?" He asked her. He the put his fingers to her lips as she threatened him. "Sssh, we both know that your chances of a succesful threat are slim to none," he teased. He wanted to see how bright she could get. He leaned forward another inch.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

(LMFAO)

Serenity didn't turn her gaze back to him as he asked if she was embarrassed. She was really close to blowing him right off her. "Sh-shutup," she said quietly. She turned a shade brighter when he put his fingers to her lips. She moved her head away from them. "C-cut it out Felix," she said, unintentionally stuttering a little. Yep, her heart was definitely racing about a mile a minute by this point. What was she doing? Why didn't she just blow him off of her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-