Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 am by Jutsumaster

» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Serenity stayed silent the while way. She had nothing to say, she was just trying to keep herself calm. When they got to the gates, she stopped as Felix did, and looked at Jasper. She hugged him for a few moments before pulling away. "Thank you," she said with a small smile. Felix was most likely going to come back to the house with her, or at least she hoped.

Jasper was a bit unnerved by the silence in the group. It was a little too tense for his style. When they got to the gates, Jasper gave Felix a grin as he said it'd been good. "Yeah, let's definitely do this again some time," he said sarcastically with a small laugh. He hadn't expected anything more than a thanks from Serenity, so when she hugged him, he was a bit shocked, and it showed on his face. He gave a smile and hugged her back, letting go when she pulled away. "Anytime," he said with the same smile. He turned to leave. "See you two around. Take care," he said, starting off towards his house. He was going to take a nice long nap. So long as Ichiya didn't want to be a brat.

Serenity waved to Jasper as he left, then looked at Felix. "Let's go home...?" she asked, with a small smile. She didn't know why she'd phrased it as a question, but it'd just come out that way. Perhaps she'd put it like that to let Felix know that she wanted him to come with her, but just didn't want to say it aloud. She was calm now, and no longer shaking, but that didn't mean she was okay just yet.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Don't get many of those do you?" Felix asked with a sly smile. He couldn't help it, the surprise on Jasper's face when Serenity hugged him was just too priceless not to use it against him. He gave a small laugh and then nodded as Jasper told them he'd see them around. "Yeah." He then turned to Serenity who had asked him a question. "Sure," he said. He didn't see why she'd asked a question, but it didn't matter.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Serenity smiled when Felix said sure, then she headed for the house. She opened the door and walked, closing it behind Felix. Serenity walked over to the couch and plopped down, her head bowed slightly. She felt unnaturally weak. And tired as well, but she couldn't find it in herself to fall asleep. She thought that she might be afraid that if she went to sleep again, somehow Seirath would come back for her again. "Did you get hurt at all?" she asked Felix without raising her head to look at him. Her gaze was on the floor.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Felix entered the house. He was a bit worried about her. He walked deeper into the room and looked her over. "No, I'm fine," he told her. "I got taken care of when I went to the hospital," he said. "The only injuries I have are the one from a few hours back, but they're just scratched," he said with little to no emotion. "Serenity, you don't look so good."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Serenity gave a small smile when he said that he was fine. She wasn't in the mood to argue, so she just accepted it. "Good," she said, looking at him with the same small smile. She tilted her head a little, then looked back down as he said that she didn't look so good. "It's nothing. I guess I'm just a little shaken up is all," she told him. The truth was, she knew that the demon would probably be taking her somewhere that Felix couldn't find her, but when she found out just where he'd been taking her, she started to panic, thinking that maybe Felix wouldn't make it in time. She'd been terrified that she'd really lose him this time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Felix went over to Serenity as she said she was just a bit shaken. Felix shook his head. "There's no need to be," he told her. Felix hugged her. "You're safe." He moved away with the lightest of expressions. He sat down on the floor infornt of her. Serenity meant the world to him. He'd almost lost her. Had Jasper not knocked some sense into him he would have lost her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said there was no need to be, and relaxed a little as he hugged her. But her expression didn't change. It wasn't exactly sad, but it certainly wasn't happy either. "Mmhm," was all she said in response to him saying she was safe. The response almost sounded half-hearted, but Serenity knew that she was safe now. It might've taken a few days for her to get back to her old self. Serenity slid down on the floor next to Felix and leaned on him a little bit. She didn't know why she'd done this. Perhaps to know that he was there, to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. She felt safer being right next to him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Felix wished he could do something for. Seeing her like this made him feel out of place. He rubbed the side of his arms until she slid to the floor next. He let her lean against him. He didn't know any words of comfort for her. All he could do was sit tthere in silence. He shook his head. If they didn't look like teenagers hugged up together he didn't know what did.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Serenity sat there, silent for a few minutes. She felt terrible that she'd doubted he'd make it.Felix had always saved her when she was in trouble, no matter what happened. "Felix...." she started, staying leaned against him, and not looking at him. "I'm sorry...before you showed up...I started doubting whether you'd make it or not," she told him, her eyes slowly tearing up. "I'm sorry," she said again, quietly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Felix looked at her as she started to speak. Funny how things always came up in a coneversation. "Don't apologize. If anyone should be apologizing it should be me." He said. "I lost my will to fight back after he'd taken you," Felix said. "I...I wasn't coming." Felix turned away. He coudln't look at her directly anymore. Felix narrowed his eyes. "I'm sorry."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said he should be the one apologizing. Before she could say anything, he'd told her that he wasn't going to come after he'd taken her. There was a momentary look of shock on her face before her gaze lowered. So...at one point he really had given up coming after me...can't say I blame him, she thought sadly. After all he's done with saving me...I wouldn't doubt that he'd give up on it at some point... She managed to keep her tears from flowing over and gave him a soft smile and a hug. "How about we forget this whole mess, okay?" she asked softly. She didn't want to think about this anymore. She wanted to forget it as quickly as possible. She didn't care that Felix had given up, she didn't blame him for it. After all, they both had an eternity left to live, who wouldn't get sick of saving her? Obviously she was seeing it from the wrong viewpoint, but she didn't want to speak anything on that subject.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Felix felt horrible. How could he have said that to her. How could he have ever thought of it. Felix looked at her out of the corner of his eye. When she said that they should just forget it Felix didn't bother arguing. He turned back in the opposite direction. "Thank Jasper when you see him." Felix said and then stood up. He started to the stairs. He couldn't stay sitting there like it was all good anymore, it wasn't. He'd done her wrong. I shouldn't be here...not now, not like this.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Serenity blinked as Felix said to thank Jasper. It took her a moment, but when she did get it, her gaze dropped slightly. Jasper had made Felix snap out of it, that had to be it. She let Felix go and looked up at him as he stood up. When he walked towards the stairs, Serenity quickly wiped the forming tears away, since he couldn't see her. When he started up the stairs, her shoulders dropped slightly, but she stayed silent. She was sure he was tired, and maybe he was going upstairs to sleep. It was late anyways. Serenity just stayed sitting in front of the couch and her gaze dropped to the floor in front of her. She was very hungry, but for some reason didn't want to eat anything. She just wanted to sit there, and maybe try to keep herself from crying.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Felix went upstairs and closed the door behind him and locked it. He pulled his jacket off and tossed it to the side. Dropping to his knees he sat there for a very long time that seemed to last forever. If I could go back, I would. But what's done is done. The weight has been lifted, but I can still feel the pressure. Why? Felix shook his head and rose to his feet. He walked to the bathroom and leaned against the sink, staring at his reflection in the mirror. I'm not anyone special. I'm just the same as everyone else. All bark and no bite. Living a lie. Felix turned on the water and put his head under it. Have I been dreaming all this time? Dreaming that I was invicible. When will I wake up? He turned the water off and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Or have I fallen into an eternal sleep? He shook his head though water continued to drop from the tips. Felix changed into a new pair of clothes staired at the room door. "I'm no longer bound by my promise, that means I can leave."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 pm

(OMFG NO)

Serenity hadn't moved from that spot since Felix had gone upstairs. She felt like her body was filled with lead. Her head was bowed and she felt as if she was about to fall asleep, but she kept herself from doing so by reminding herself of the vision. Is he really tired of protecting me all the time...? Her gaze was on the floor. Who wouldn't be....with all the trouble I somehow get myself into...why wouldn't he be sick of it...I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave because of it....he's probably sick of getting hurt because of me by now.... She felt one of the tears spill over, but she quickly wiped it away. Weak, weak, weak, weak, weak! she yelled at herself, but not aloud. She hated being weak, she hated being useless! And at that thought, she wiped the rest of the forming tears away. Stupid, stupid, stupid, weakling, weakling, weakling.... she kept telling herself. Why couldn't she protect herself anymore, like she used to be able to? Was she so pathetic that now she had to rely on others all of the time?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

(T-T)

Felix put his hand against the door. I don't know how to explain it, but I've never blamed her for any of it. Afterall, she's not a ninja. Protecting her, I don't mind it. But...I feel as though I'm not doing my job. Felix picked up his jacket and bag and put it over his shoulder and unlocked the door. His eyes down he walked down the stairs. Each step felt like he was walking with a thousand pounds on each leg. I don't feel the pain anymore. It's like it doesn't exist. He stopped as he got down to the bottom of the stairs. "I'm going home." He said. The words sounded fake to him, but what more could he say to her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Serenity didn't look towards the stairs as she heard Felix coming down them. She only looked at him when he'd stopped and blinked when she saw he had his bag. A mixed look of shock and hurt crossed her face for only an instant when he'd said that he was going home. The look was almost immediately replaced with a soft smile. "I understand," she told him. She really did. What were the odds though that he'd come down and say he was leaving, right after she'd been thinking about it? She truly didn't blame him though. Her gaze dropped a moment after she'd spoken. She'd never been this calm about him leaving before. Maybe because she'd finally accepted that being around her would only get him hurt.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Felix nodded. "Have a good night," he told her and he walked to the door. It's all gone. Everything I once felt is gone, it's time to start over. He stopped at the door, took one last look at her and then opened it. He nearly pulled a kunai as he saw a figure standing there. All that fighting had him jumpy. His heart had started to race. Felix swallowed trying to calm himself.

Walker and Stephen had just gotten the news that Serenity was back and wasted no time going to her house. They grinned at each other as they walked over there. About to knock on the door they saw Felix instead. "How'd you know it was us?" As Stephen. Walker didn't care. He poked his head around Felix and smiled at Serenity. "Hello!"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:26 pm

"You too," she said as he told her to have a good night. But her gaze still didn't lift. When she heard voices, she got up and looked at the door, smiling when she saw Walker poke his head around Felix. Those two always brightened her day. "Hello there," she said with a smile. Felix had been about to leave. But if he did so now, the boys would probably wonder what was going on. Serenity wondered what Felix would do.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Felix blinked. Those two were a blessing and a curse. "I didn't know it was you, I was about to leave." He sighed. "But since you're here, I might as well stay." Felix shook his head and let them in and closed the door. He walked over to the stairs and dropped his bag. Looked like he would be staying.

Walker and Stephen entered. Stephen took a spot by the door but Walker, being hyper sat near Serenity with a friendly smile. "We just had to stop by when we heard you all had gotten back," he said sounding like one of those ladies off of tv who were very rich and talked about tea and jewlry. He even gave the hand motions has he went.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he might as well stay since the two had gotten there. She smiled as Walker as he came over and sat down next to her. "Well aren't you excited?" she told him. She still wasn't quite okay enough to laugh just yet, but at least the boys had her smiling. "I'm sorry if I worried you boys," she told them with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Stephen looked at Felix wondering why he would be leaving Serenity this late at night. Most of the time the guy stayed over, so just what had changed. Unlike his brother, Stephen anaylized things. He looked to Serenity as she said sorry for worrying them. He smiled. "You've done no such thing, we're just glad you're safe."

Walker nodded as she said he was excited. "Like Stephen said, you're okay, that's all that counts." He then put his hand to his mouth. "I almost forgot," he said. "We know it's late and everything, but we have something for you." Walker looked at Stephen who tossed him a cylinder. Walker caught it and looked at Serenity. Walker opened the cylinder and pulled out a peice of canvas. He unwrapped it and showed it to Serenity. It was a professional hand drawn picture of the four of them. Serenity and Felix were standing together, hand in hand, while Stephen and Walker sat cross legged infront of the two. "We wanted you to have something to remember us by," Walker said.

Felix had noticed Stephen was looking at him and shot him a dangerous look that clearly stated 'Back off.' He then looked over to Serenity and Walker who said he had something for Serenity. Felix waited as the brothers passed on a cylinder and then Walker got out a canvas peice and showed it to Serenity.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Serenity smiled as the boys said that they were just glad she was safe. She blinked as Walker said they had something for her, then Stephen tossed a cylinder to him. She couldn't help but be curious. When he unwrapped it and showed it to her, she smiled brightly, blushing a little when she saw that the artist had shown Felix and Serenity holding hands. Go figure. She couldn't help but to start giggling a little. "Thank you," she said brightly. "This is lovely," she told them. These two...no one would've thought they'd been raised by Felix, she thought with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Both boys were please as Serenity giggled. They'd done their job. "You're welcome," they said at the same time. Both of them knew that eventually they'd grow old and die, but Serenity and Felix would live on forever, so they never wanted to be forgotten. And that old saying a picture tells a thousand words as well as the one that says take a picture it lasts longer, though it's usually said as an insult meant something here for the two of them.

Felix gave a sigh that could not be heard. The picture seemed more like a family portrait to him. How immature. But it was good they had done something like this, though he would never forget them.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taken   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Serenity gave a small grin as the boys said your welcome at the same time. "You two are really something else," she told them with a smile. "In a good way." She was really glad that the two had stopped over, because she'd been in a rather depressed mood before they'd come. Leave it to them to cheer her up. She wished very much that these boys would be around for the full length of their natural lives. She had honestly gotten used to the thought that the two of them were her family.

PostSubject: Re: Taken   

Back to top Go down

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-