Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Haunting - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Haunting - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Haunting - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Haunting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Haunting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Haunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Haunting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Serenity smiled as Toki sighed, but finally calmed down. (I love these contrasting scenes) There was a lot of good things that she kind of wanted. At this point though, even though it was a steakhouse, the pasta was looking really good to her. Above all else, Serenity loved any type of pasta, spaghetti being her favorite. But right now the alfredo looked good too. She was pretty sure that this was the first girls' night out that she'd had in a while. She was enjoying herself.

Jasper raised his eyebrow as the guy with the hat asked the other one if he looked familiar, but he'd never seen either of them in his life. He blinked when he heard the one with the spiky hair say that he looked like Demitri. Demitri was his father's name. His eyes widened in shock as he saw the red eyed guy disappear, then felt something hit the back of his head, hard. He stumbled forward, almost losing his balance, but used the wall to keep himself from falling face first. Immediately his eyes turned that same bright orange color. Now he was pissed. Turning around, Boreas went to punch the man that was behind him as he landed. The trait that gave Jasper his second personality was a kekkai genkai that all men of the Juuichi clan possessed, including his father. His father, however, had mastered the use of this second side.

Mars grinned at the sight of his kunai hitting. It faded however when Silver swept his leg under him. He hadn't expected that and fell backwards, but caught himself with his hands and pushed himself back up like nothing at all had happened. He grinned at Nathan's comment about the newcomer who looked like Demitri. He stayed silent however and started his jutsu on Felix once more, throwing shuriken carelessly at Silver, exploding tags on them. He knew he wasn't supposed to make a ruckus, but what would be the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 pm

The waiter came back with a notpad in hand. "You ladies ready to order?" He asked with a small smile. He was about the age of twenty six. Nice clean cut blue hair and charming yellow eyes. Toki bit her lip as she examined the eye candy. Rin hadn't noticed, she was still looking at her menu. "Order whatever you like," she stated not bothering to look up. "It's on me like I stated before." Toki jumped at the opputunity. "I want whatever you'd have," she said flirting with the waiter. Rin finally looked up and looked the man over before looking at Serenity. "What would you like?"

Nathaniel was a bit thrilled to see the Boreas. He caught Jasper's fist and held a tight grip as if meaning to break the knuckles. "Ah, so you are a Juuichi afterall. I knew your father, he was a well respected man amoungst our people." He said. "We could use someone of your skill. Having him leave was...a great loss." He looked over to Mars. "Keep it down over there would you, I'm trying to have a conversation, and we're not here to draw attention to ourselves."

Felix had never heard of the man know as Dimitri. In fact, he didn't realy care. But the thing was, it seemed like Nathaniel had connections with him and so did Jasper which could be a very bad thing. Felix went to hit Mars again but stopped at that feeling once more. He paused for a moment. Getting hit with this same jutsu several times was becoming an annoyance. He quickly blocked himself as shuriken were thrown at him, but the explosion knocked him back.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Serenity looked at Toki with a smile and a small laugh as she started flirting with the waiter. "I'll have the chicken alfredo," she told the waiter with a smile. She looked at Rin with a smile. "Haven't you decided yet?" she asked with the same smile. She was only joking of course.

Boreas cringed as the red eyed man grabbed his fist with what seemed like intent to break it. He glared at him as he said so he was a Juuichi. "So what if I am," he nearly growled. He went to punch the man with his other hand to try and get the one loose. But instead of there just being a fist, there was something of a mini ice spear surrounding his hand. He stopped though when the guy said that he'd known his father, his eyes cold on the guy. His father had died in an ambush, or at least that's what Jasper had been told. He never believed it though. "Your people? And what people, exactly, is that?" he asked. He'd known that his father had left an organization, though his mother hadn't known it, and neither did his sister, though she was from a different father. He was wondering what this people he was talking about did. Boreas was interested, but Jasper knew better, he wouldn't leave Ichiya. But Jasper wasn't the one in control. I wonder what would happen if I took over this body permanently, Boreas thought, holding back a grin.

Mars allowed his jutsu to stay in effect this time as Silver was hit with the shuriken and knocked back. Not wasting any time, he started forward in an attempt to kick Felix in his neck. He wouldn't be beat by such a softy.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

The waiter didn't seem interested in Toki, though he returned her smile and played along. "I would take the Chef's choice," he suggested. Toki giggled. "So be it." She was too caught up in her flirtasiouness to notice he wasn't interested, or to notice he was stealing glances at the blonde haired girl behind her. Rin set down the menu as Serenity ordered and questioned her. "I think I may have something. Onigiri with pickled plum as a side dish please. My main order will be the Shiki Special. That will be all for me." She looked to the others. "Anything else you'd like?"

Nathaniel was ready to release the other guy's fist and kick him back as the attack was coming closer to him. He could not run the risk of taking damage such as that. To his surprise the guy stopped. Nathaniel shook his head. "I cannot allow you all that information." He said. "It'd be unethnical on my behalf." He dropped Boreas' fist. "On the hand we specialize in...how can i put this. Getting rid of those who are no longer fit for the land of the living." He shrugged.

Felix hit the wall. He was not going to be tossed around like this. The walls were like a cage and he couldn't fight well in these conditions. He'd have to make an opening. He dunked under Mars kick and grabbed him by the neck and flipped over him so that he landed behinded the stronger ninja. Felix didn't hesistate as he made his next move. Ninja Art: Spiral Canon. A powerful, visible wind aimed at Mars blew a hole into the wall, causing the building to start collasping. It was on the side which led to another alley.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Serenity smiled and rolled her eyes slightly at Toki's continuous flirting. She looked at the waiter just in time to see him glance at her and smiled. She looked at Rin as she stated her order then asked if there was anything else she'd like. "No, just a tea on the side please," she said to the waiter with the same smile. She wasn't really meaning to seem as if she was flirting, she was just smiling because she was in a good mood.

Boreas looked at the man as he said that the people simply got rid of those not fit to live in the world of the living. He grinned. "Assassins," he said, simplifying it. "And what makes you think that I'd want to join?" He was indeed interested, but he wouldn't show it just yet. Jasper was fighting him too hard on this one. He'd have to assume complete control if he was going to do anything on his own.

Mars' calm composure was threatened to break as Silver grabbed him by the neck, but then was regained as the guy only flipped over him. He quickly turned, but his eyes widened a bit as he saw a jutsu coming towards him. He didn't have time to dodge it, so it blew him through the wall. He laid for a second, stunned by the sudden impact. Slowly, Mars pushed himself up, his gold eyes shining dangerously. He was done playing around. Bending down, he picked up his hat which had flown off his head, and hung it on a broken bit of the remaining wall that was left, then looked at Felix. "Alright Silver, you've had your fun," he said, not a grin on his face. He started a jutsu, his gold eyes not leaving Felix for an instant. Ice Style: Thousand Piercing Needles. The icicles that had been forming on the roofs around them all fell, and changed direction to aim at Felix. "Have you forgotten? It's winter," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 pm

(i am entertained with the Mars/Felix fight)

The waiter was glad that Serenity returning his smiles with her own. Toki was noticing that he wasn't paying her attention and frowned. She refused to look back at Serenity. "That'll be all for me too," she said in a snippy voice. She turned her back to him and crossed her arms over her chest. I ought to show him what happens to those who reject me for some child. Rin was folding her menu up, she wore a simple smile. "So Serenity, do you have a boyfriend, if the man you were with is not yours?" She asked. She looked up to look at the girl she was willing to call friend. The waiter left with a bow.

"Ah, you are smart like Dimitri-san. Like father, like son they say." Nathaniel was acting as though this was some everyday conversation. The battle behind him was barely worth making a fuss over, but he wished they'd keep it down. And the collasping of that building was making a very big scene. What if people started to come around, then he'd have to kill people. That wasn't what he'd come to do. "As said before, you're a smart man, Mr. Juuichi. You've got nothing to lose. We are the freedom you crave."

Felix had the space he needed for a proper fight. The quicker he finished off Mars the sooner he could stop Nathaniel from recruiting Jasper. Felix watched Mars get up from the reckage. He didn't have much reaction time as the icicles came down on him. He blocked the best he could. The result was torn and bloody. "How could I possibly forget," he said, his shoulders dropping. "Don't count me out just yet Mars, the fun..." He looked up slowly. "The fun has just begun." His grin was dark as his eyes. Felix moved like a blur. First to the left and next to the right, but his true attack came from above as he aimed a punch on the top of Mars right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:29 pm

(omg, me too!! do we have a new rivalship developing here???)

Serenity looked at Rin at her question. "I...it's complicated," she said with a small smile. It was a difficult situation to explain, it really was. Because she wasn't sure how to explain the relationship between her and Felix, or the one between her and Hunter, or even the one between her and Jasper. It was difficult.

Boreas grinned as the man said like father like son, and couldn't hold back a small laugh. "I'm most definitely interested," he said. "It's just a matter of keeping my other side down permanently," he told the man. He assumed that he knew about the kekkai genkai and how it was a second personality of the Juuichi males self. The man had known enough to know that Boreas was a Juuichi trait, so why wouldn't he know more than that? "And if kicking the crap out of Kuriyama is one of your hobbies, I'm even more interested," he gave a laugh. "By the way, I didn't quite catch your name," he said, eying the man who was trying to recruit him.

Mars grinned darkly as his attack hit. The grin widened when Silver said that the fun had only just begun. "I'm glad to hear that," he said, his eyes shining. He started a jutsu, and the collapsing building froze in place, so that it was no long collapsing but just standing there as if nothing was wrong. He'd made sure to freeze it so that it didn't look too lopsided to passersby. He didn't want Nathan getting pissed of at him. Doing another jutsu afterward, he took his hat and pulled a sword made entirely of ice out of it before putting it back on (Pheonix moment). He was glad that he wore gloves all the time, and this was the exact reason why.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm

(lmao, I was thinking Harry Potter. ^^; Anyways, true Pheonix moment)

Toki gave a digusted look. "Complicated?" She asked. "How so." She could care less, she was aggitated by how Serenity had stolen her future love. Rin was a bit more interested. "Do tell if it is not to much," she promoted. "I will willingly tell of my own." Toki's attention was caught. "Your own? When did you get into a relationship? Is it, you know who?" She asked. The waiter came back with three chefs. They all bowed. "Let the cooking began," said the waiter. The chefs started to prepare the meals infront of the three.

"I don't think keeping that side down should be too much of a problem. You llook capable enough." Nathaniel looked back at the fight. "You have something against Felix?" He grinned at this. "If so, I'll let you finish him off, or get in a few hits if Mars will allow." Nathaniel faced Jasper. "I am Nathaniel Slate."

Felix backed away as Mars got a sword from his hat. "Didn't know you were into magic, let me show you how to disappear." Felix whipped out a kunai and threw it at Mars and continued as he stepped forward with each weapon. The closer he got the fast the weapons came. "Jasper, don't this," he called. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

(lmao, now Toki doesn't like her)

Serenity gave an almost embarrassed look as Rin asked to tell, and so did Toki. "Well...there is this one guy named Hunter...I do really like him, but at the same time, there's someone else I like," she said with a small smile. "And, well...both of those two like me as well, and there's also another guy that's...." she looked down. "Well, like I said, it's rather complicated," she said with a small shade of blush and the same embarrassed smile.

Boreas grinned at the man's statement. It was true. If he kept his focus, he could keep Jasper under wraps. But he just wasn't used to doing it all the time. Boreas nodded when he asked that he had something against Felix. "You could say that," he put simply. He looked over his shoulder at Mars as the guy pulled a sword out of hat. "A magician?" he said with a laugh. He looked back to Nathaniel as he introduced himself. "You can call me Boreas." He looked to Felix with a grin as he told Jasper to wake up. "Jasper doesn't exist anymore," he told him with a dark grin. He looked to Nathaniel. "You can count me in."

Mars grinned as Felix made his little comment. "Ah, look at that, you made a funny," he teased with a chuckle. He'd never liked Silver too much, even though they'd been partnered on missions a lot. With each weapon that Silver threw, Mars blocked it with his sword. "Is that the best you have?" he asked. "Stop worrying about that kid, he's long gone!" he said as he ignored the pain when one of the weapons hit him and lunged forward with the sword at Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Toki smiled, but in her head she was plotting Serenity's downfall. She had dirt on this little blonde and would use it against her. Her orders were not to physically harm her, but who said she couldn't mentally and emotionally destroy her? Rin watched the chefs with her hands on her cheeks. "Your relationships are complex. One day they'll get better though," she said. Toki poked her. "We want to hear about your relationship."

Nathaniel was pleased with today's work. He'd come to kill Felix and ended up recruiting someone. "It's nice to meet you Boreas." He looked at Mars. "Welcome our newest member." The girls would be pleased as well.

Felix was only stalling for the moment. He blocked Mars sword. "Back off Mars," he said holding the other blade. "I don't want to have to kill you," Felix threatened. "How long will it be before Nathaniel decides he wants to get rid of you? You're nothing but a tool!" Felix's eyes narrowed. "Just what did happen to Dimitri? I see he's not here."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 pm

(I just realized, now Toki's gonna start flirting with Boreas. And the sad thing is, he might flirt back. -.-)

Serenity smiled and shrugged as Rin said that one day her relationships would get better. "I hope you're right," she told her with a small smile, then looked at Toki with the same kind smile as she said that they wanted to hear about Rin's relationship. "Yeah, you did say you would," she told Rin with a small giggle. She was getting along with these two pretty well. She wondered what these two thought of her. She hoped that they liked her as well.

Boreas nodded when Nathaniel said nice to meet him. "Likewise," he said with a grin. This was too brilliant. If this was a group of assassins, he could kill pretty much all he wanted without regrets or having to answer to higher authorities, besides Nathaniel was his guess.

Mars grinned when Silver threatened to kill him. His gold eyes shined with amusement from under the rim of his hat. Mars only shook his head, then held his blade in place as Felix made his little comment. "A tool? No Silver, you were a tool because you left. If you would've stayed with us, you would've been worth something. But you had to go and grow a conscience. And look at you now, you're soft!" he said, pulling back his blade and aiming a kick at Felix's side. "And it's all because of your little woman, isn't it?" he toyed with a dark grin. He was contemplating going and taking her out to see what Silver would do, but he knew Nathaniel would have his head for it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

(lmfao)

Rin blushed lightly as the reminded her of her promise. "Well, this guy, I really liked him before he left." She said. "He was very kind to me, and treated me with kindness when I felt like an outsider." She paused. "I always tried to tell him that I had feelings for him, but my shyness held me back. So I took the approach of making him gifts." She was starting down at her hands. "But that's over." Her hands found the tips of her hair and she began to twirl it. "But recently, I've found someone else, he's...well, he's not exactly what you'd call boyfriend material. I think he's more interested in his ego than a relationship."

Felix his ground. He refused to budge as Mars kicked him. If this guy had any sense at all he would've left Serenity out of it. There was one thing Felix refused to get in the way of his fighting capabilities and it was a woman. Felix stepped forward and brought his knee up into Mars stomach. "You're nothing but a dim witted monkey." He took a kunai and shoved it into Mars side and then stepped back and aimed to kick the kunai deeper. He should have killed him earlier when he had the chance. Had he broke Mars neck he wouldn't have to worry about saving Jasper.

Nathaniel sighed as the two fought. "Reckless as always," he sighed. "I must admit though, I'm thoroughly impressed." Nathaniel clapped. "And the trash talk is even more impression. You've stepped up a bit from the last time we met."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Serenity looked at her as she explained. It was a bit of a sad story actually. "What happened?" she asked when she said that it was over now. She wondered what had happened. Maybe she'd just given up after he refused to acknowledge her. She hoped that wasn't the case.

Boreas watched the fight with mild amusement, but was quickly getting bored. The two seemed evenly matched. He figured that if things didn't get interesting soon, he'd step in and make it interesting. He looked at Nathaniel as he started clapping and saying he was impressed. By this point Boreas was bored and crossed his arms. He didn't like simply watching fights, he had to be in them to be amused.

Mars was only a bit shocked as Silver didn't budge an inch. His eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat as Felix brought his knee up to his stomach, then coughed. When the kunai hit, he was near stunned, and he felt himself stuck in the shock of the moment as Silver kicked it in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Toki mimiced Rin's sob story. She had a feeling it was one of two people. Felix, who she had a deep crush on as well. Or maybe it was Nasaka who had been killed after he attempted to leave the Servents. She rolled her eyes. This was boring her. Rin smiled kindly. "He passed on." Was all she said. Right after the food was passed out and her smile brightened. She was ready to eat. "Dig in ladies," said that chefs.

Nathaniel was equally shocked. "That's going to be a bother." He pulled out his cell phone and called Toki. "Hello love, please inform Rin we have a problem....Yes, someone is injured....Dinner? That sounds nice....I understand but she will have to wait....No, she must not come....Do not argue with me." He hung up the phone. (Toki was speaking in code on her end) "Boreas, you're up."

Felix pulled another kunaia nd slashed it against Mars chest and then kicked him away. Felix turned and faced Nathaniel and Jasper. He wasn't sure what to say. Boreas seemed like a person who wouldn't listen to reason. Somehow he'd have to get him to wake up. Ichiya? No, she'd be a bad canidate if something went wrong. Serenity? Of course not, she was too irrational and emotional. He'd have to do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 pm

(Yeah, good luck with that one. He's the last person that Boreas would listen to)

Serenity's eyes saddened slightly as she said that he'd passed on. "I'm sorry," she said kindly. Her expression brightened as well when the food was finished. She didn't want this to be a sad event. Just then she had a thought. "Hey Toki, how about you?" she asked with a smile. "Anyone in particular you got your eye on?" she asked. Toki seemed like the kind of girl who had a few exciting stories or so. She blinked when her phone rang though and she answered it. It sounded a little important, but Serenity really couldn't tell. Serenity started eating silently, waiting for Toki to end her conversation.

Mars couldn't believe this. How in the hell was he losing to Silver? The guy never used to be a match for him! As the kunai slashed his chest, he couldn't respond quick enough to block the kick and fell backwards, clasping his hands to his chest, but still trying to get up. He wouldn't allow himself to be beat by Silver. He stopped moving in a moment of shock as a kunai flew past his face and hit the ground next to him.

Boreas simply looked at Nathaniel with a bored expression as he made his phone call, but that soon changed when he said that Boreas was up. "Awesome," he said with a grin, his orange eyes shining. He looked at Mars as the guy tried to get back up, then threw a kunai just inches shy of his face. "Stay down. Don't kill yourself over this," he said with a grin, then stepped forward with another kunai in hand, his eyes on Felix. "Come on Kuriyama, hit me with your best shot," he said with the same grin. He was itching for a good fight and he knew Felix was the guy to give him one.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 am

(just great...T_T)

Toki spoke to Nathaniel in code language so Serenity wouldn't know what was going on. She closed her phone and rolled her eyes. "All these agents," she moaned. "If they don't give me a break I'm going into hiding." Rin looked up at her and smiled. "Toki, don't do that. What will I be if you left?" She stood up. "Let's go to the ladies room and get you unworked up." She said taking the other girl by the arm. She looked at Serenity. "Excuse us, this will be no fun if she's like this." They left for the bathroom and exited through the window. Running down the back street they headed for the location.

Nathaniel was not happy by Mars failure. "I'm disappointed. Had we not gotten Boreas to join us you'd be dead. I'm going to need for you to not get caught up like this anymore." He looked at Boreas as he threw the kunai at Mars. "And you, try and be a bit more ethnical." He looked at the end of the alley, waiting for the girls to show up.

Felix turned slightly to look at where the kunai landed. Boreas really had taken over. Felix slid off his jacket. It was sort of a resistance. He'd have to count on his speed to stop the other ninja. Maybe a few hits would knock him into his senses, he just couldn't kill him. Felix pulled a kunai as Boreas to him to come on. The one day I get to fight him and I can't go all out because I have to save him from the Servents. I could always use it as an excuse.... Felix went forward. He threw the kunai and followed it up with a punch to Boreas kidneys.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Serenity looked at Toki with a small sympathetic smile as she said that agents were all over her. She couldn't relate, but she imagined that it was hard. She looked at Rin with a smile as she said excuse them, and nodded. "Of course," she said. She felt a bit bad for Toki, having all that unwanted attention. It seemed to Serenity that the only attention Toki wanted was from men. She gave a small giggle at the thought and started eating silently. Those two really were quite nice. (Despite the fact that they just bailed on her -.-)

Mars stayed silent at Nathan's comment. He got up slowly and leaned against the wall of the collapsing building, which was still frozen in place. He was having a hard time keeping it up. He wouldn't have been dead if the newcomer hadn't shown. That Boreas character was making him look bad in front of the boss, and Mars wouldn't cut him any slack in the future because of this. It was an outrage. Aside from that, he'd made a mental note to hunt down Silver after this was over, when he had any time off, and take him out permanently. He knew Silver was immortal, but there were ways to keep an immortal down for good.

Boreas grinned as Felix took his jacket off. He knew exactly what that meant. He'd be relying on speed this battle, which meant that Boreas would have to step it up a notch. This is gonna be fun, he thought with that same grin. When Felix came at him with the kunai and the punch, Boreas jumped towards the wall that wasn't broken (too much) and made both his feet and one of his hands stick to it using chakra, then pulled out three shuriken and threw them at Felix. He wasn't one for dodging attacks like this, but Boreas didn't want to get killed either, so since Felix was using his speed, it was his only option. "If that was your best shot, then this is gonna be easy, come on Kuriyama, I know you can do better!" he taunted. This wasn't a challenge. Not yet anyways. Boreas knew that this wasn't Felix's full power, and that was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to be able to go all out against Kuriyama. That was what he always wanted in a fight; to be able to go all out against an opponent. And so far, no one had been able to give him that satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

(lol.)

Toki and Rin arrived on the scene to see a new guy. Toki eyes brightened. "He's gorgeous." She mused. Rin hurried past her and went over to Mars. "You're injured." She said quietly. She looked to Nathaniel who merely shrugged. "Let me help you so that you can get back in the game." She said dunking under his arm so that he could use her as support. She looked at the frozen building. He was over doing it.

Nathaniel kicked a piece of ice as the girls arrived. He went over to join Rinami who was trying to take care of Mars. "That's the new guy," he pointed out. "Boreas. He's the son of Dimitri." Toki walked over to them. "Silver and Boreas fighting? Why? Both seem like handsome additions." She said twirling around in a circle.

Felix was unfairly outnumbered now. Five against one if they wanted. Felix looked up at Jasper. I can't kill him. Felix had rarely run into situations like these. He'd have to allow the so called 'demon' side loose. But if he killed Jasper in the process he would regret it later. Kill one and save a thousand. He told himself. Felix closed his eyes and pulled out two kunai. Quick as silver, deadly as a demon. I'll kill them all. His eyes opened, blue and oddly blank. Felix grinned. He spun the two kunai and threw them at the two girls. The kunai split and now there were four. One for each of his opponents. Jasper was his. He jumped towards the wall and aimed a kick at the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

(I'll just skip Ser's part for now...)

Mars looked at Rinami as she came over and tried to sling his arm over her. "I can stand just fine," he said stubbornly, getting off of the wall and standing up, his eyes going over to the fight. When Silver closed his eyes and pulled two kunai, Mars knew something was up. He pulled out a kunai of his own. "Just heal me, this is about to get a lot more serious," he told Rinami without looking at her. As Silver threw the kunai, he saw it split into four and pushed Rinami aside. "Move!" he then went to block the other kunai with his own, but his timing was off and it only pushed the kunai to the side, grazing his arm lightly. Damn, here comes the real Silver, he thought. Great, now he was really gonna have to try. Though, Mars couldn't help but get a bit agitated at something. Everything about his fighting was off today. It was never like this. He'd have to figure out what was wrong, or he'd be of no use to the Servents anymore, and he couldn't allow that.

Boreas didn't pay any mind to the two newcoming girls. He grinned in excitement when he saw Felix reopen his eyes, a blank stare in them. He fell flat to the ground and only stayed there a second before getting back up after Felix kicked him. He took out a kunai and tossed it from hand to hand with a grin. "Now that's what I'm talkin about," he said with a chuckle, going at Felix to slash at him with the kunai, but instead reversed it last second and aimed a forceful kick at Felix's knee in an attempt to seriously injure it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Rin looked up at Mars and then dropped her gaze. She went to heal him, but he suddenly pushed her out the way saying move. She stepped back as she saw the kunai. She was being careless. She looked to Felix. He was getting serious. She looked at Mars as a kunai cut his arm. He usually wasn't like this. She went about her duties of healing him. Toki jumped up and down as if she was at a fighting ring. She waved her arms in the air. "Go Boreas," she cheered. Nathaniel looked at Toki and blocked the kunai that had been drown at her and himself. "Pay attention," he said mildly.

Felix dropped down ready to block the kunai but Jasper kicked him instead. The pain hit hard. Felix landed on the ground awkwardly. He took a second to catch his breath before moving behind the other ninja and attempting to plant the kunai in his back. He couldn't move as fast with a bad leg. He'd have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm

(lmao at Toki)

Mars looked at Toki mildly as she cheered on their new companion. She'd already taken a liking to the guy. But then again, Toki took a liking to any new guy that came her way, it had been the same with Felix when he'd first arrived. He said nothing to Rinami as she healed him. He's thank her later, but breaking her concentration now would only slow her down.

Boreas chuckled as he saw Felix landed awkwardly. "What's wrong, I didn't break it, did I?" he asked with a grin. In all truth, he was hoping he had. It had been what he was aiming at. Boreas was able to keep up with Felix better now that he'd injured the leg. But the guy was still faster than him, so he'd have to stay on guard. Boreas turned to try and keep his eyes on Felix, but as he did, he felt a kunai slash across his back, pretty deep too. He figured that Felix must've tried to stab it in his back when he'd went to turn. Ignoring the pain like always, Boreas took the kunai he had from before and went to throw it at Felix, even though they were at close range. That would only mean an increased chance of it hitting. He had to put some distance between the two of them if he was going to win this.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Toki looked at the kunai. "Oh that wouldn't have harmed a hair on my pretty little head," she objected. She then went back to her cheering. Rin glanced up at Mars as she healed him. She thought back to Serenity and the restaraunt. She felt bad for leaving her friend. But they would be enemies if she knew the true intentions of that little lunch. She stepped back. "It's done." She said with a small bow and moved next to Nathaniel and out of Mars' way. Nathaniel looked at her for a second and then back to the fight. "Jump in if you like Mars."

Felix said nothing. He had to keep from killing Jasper, but repeated to himself that if he killed one, he could save a thousand. That was his motivation and his resistance alike. Felix tried to back up, but pain shot up his leg and they were too close to avoid the kunai. It lodged into his shoulder and he flinched. He left it there, he wouldn't leave Jasper time regain himself. Felix went foward and aimed a punch at the guy's face and then moved to the left and aimed a punch at the guy's kidney. Felix moved to the other side and aimed a kick at his neck and then back infront of him with a kunai in hand and aimed it at his chest. Felix was moving as fast as he could with the injury. He had stop this before it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:21 pm

(conceited much....?)

Serenity couldn't help but feel like the two girls were taking quite a long time. She decided to go see if Rin had calmed Toki down yet. As she walked into the bathroom, she blinked to see no one in there and the window open, letting in a cold draft. "Wow, um...." That was certainly unexpected. She sighed, then walked out of the bathroom, leaving the money for the bill and a tip for the waiter and cooks. She'd go find Felix. She wondered where he was. On her way out, she couldn't help but blush as a few people stopped her and said that they'd liked her singing. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Felix's number, putting the phone to her ear. (horrible timing, right?)

Mars nodded at Rin as she said that she was done. "Thanks," he said, barely waiting for Nathan's say-so before jumping into the fight. He saw Silver going to aim a barrage of attacks at the new recruit. He didn't let him get to the last part before aiming a kunai at Silver's back.

Boreas knew that he had the upper hand here. He'd injured Felix's leg, and his kunai had just caught the guy in the shoulder. Just when Felix had gone to attack again, Boreas saw the guy named Mars get finished being healed and went to step in. "Stay out of-!" he went to start, but Felix hadn't bothered pulling the kunai out, something Boreas hadn't expected. This was his fight. He didn't want that Mars guy stepping in, but because of that, he'd left himself open to Felix's attacks. He took all the blows without being able to block more than the second punch that Felix had launched.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:47 pm

(very bad timing....)

Nathaniel was very interested in the fight. He didn't think Felix would cut loose like that. And to add on to his amusement Mars joined in and was now being yelled at by Boreas. "Stop complaining, it'll take the two of you to kill him." Nathaniel sighed and adjusted his tie.

Felix was ready to deal the last blow but someone kicked him. He rolled across the ground. He came to a stop weaponless. He sat up. He looked over to see Mars had kicked him. "Two on one?" He coughed. "You'll need more than that to kill me," he said referring to Nathaniel's little comment. If the guy really wanted him dead Felix all but welcomed him to join in. They'd all be dead before the day was over. He got up. His leg was killing him. He wouldn't be able to keep up with his attacks, but he had more than enough time to kill Mars and beat some sense into Jasper. Felix pulled out a kunai. "What are two waiting for?" He asked, that same smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 pm

(hehe, here comes the plot of the plot)

Serenity sighed when she got no answer and put her phone away. "Where could he be?" she wondered, then shrugged and started walking. Somehow, Serenity thought she heard the sound of Felix's voice over the crowd, but it was very faint, since there was yelling from little kids running around everywhere. She headed towards where she thought she'd heard his voice. Perhaps she'd just had some kind of vision without an actual image accompanying it. That had happened before, but it was very rare, and only happened when something dramatic was to come. She stopped when she saw something strange. There was a building that looked covered in ice, and it looked just a little bit lopsided, but not very much. Out of plain curiosity, Serenity headed towards the alley that was by it. But when at the entrance, she stopped dead, a look of shock crossing her face as she scanned over the scene. Felix and Jasper were fighting some guy. Or...no, it looked rather like Jasper and the guy were fighting Felix. And then...there was the guy from before, Nathaniel, and......her shoulders dropped slightly at this, Toki and Rin as well. What were they doing there?

Boreas glared at Mars as he intruded on the fight, then looked at Nathaniel as he said that it would take both of them to take Felix down. His hand clenched into a fist. He hated being held back like this. He'd have to watch where his attacks were going from now on. He wondered if these guys knew that Felix was immortal. His gaze went behind Felix though, and caught onto something else, his grin fading. "Just great," he said with a sigh. He ignored her though and turned his attention back to Felix, pulling out a kunai. "Alright, let's go," he said without looking at Mars, then went at Felix with the kunai, aiming to slash at his chest, not switching up tactics like before.

Mars didn't see what Boreas had been waiting for, because Mars didn't hesitate to go for Silver again, moving around him as best he could and aiming a kick at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next