Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Return - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Return - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Return - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:41 pm

(LMFAO I THINK I KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING ROTFLMFAO)

Serenity gave a small giggle as he pretty much whined about not knowing this. This Felix was...different than the one she knew, even after he'd changed. It was interesting to know that Felix had a side like this. "You came across the two when they were much younger, and they were orphans, so you took them in," she told him with a smile, though he couldn't see it. She blinked when he buried his head in his arms. "Are you okay?" she asked, sounding a little concerned. There was no way she'd hurt him or anything, was there? Her healings were painless, so what happened? She looked at Stephen as he said that they'd be going now, then nodded with a smile when Walker added in that they'd be back tomorrow. "Okay, see you boys later," she said, then giggled when Walker said they were gonna get Felix a card. (I just realized, they boys have to be like 29 by now)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm

(*snicker* yeps, they sure are, but that doesn't mean they can't come around)

Felix listened without saying a word. He had no comments about this. If these were truely his kids, in a sense then he'd accept it. But they were old enough to take care of themselves. Sighing he shook his head. "I'm fine," he mumbled as she asked if he was okay. He wanted another kunai to throw at the jokester. Wasn't he a bit too old for that kind of stuff? Felix didn't even care. He kept his eyes closed and his mouth shut so she could finish healing him and he could go off. "Serenity? Is Jasper still alive after all these years?" He asked. He'd lifted his head just a bit to see her out the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:48 pm

(Lmao, he remembers Jasper, but not the twins)(and did the twins leave? I'm gonna just assume they did...)

Serenity gave a small sigh of relief when he said that he was fine. She blinked and paused when he asked if Jasper was still alive. "You...remember Jasper?" she asked in slight confusion. She thought he hated Jasper, and that the guy would be the last one Felix would remember if he lost his memory. "Well, yeah, he's still alive, why?" she asked, trying to hold back a light shade of blush. Something had happened while Felix was gone that she was sure he'd want to kill Jasper for. So....she'd keep that to herself. Though....since Felix remembered Jasper, she couldn't help but wonder if his memory was starting to come back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm

(yeah, they're gone)

Felix looked at her. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't remember now would I?" He said coldly. He laid his head back down. He hadn't noticed her blush and even if he had he wouldn't have cared anyway. "I was just asking?" He turned his head to the side. "You done yet?" He asked impatiently. He was ready to leave. He stayed quiet waiting for her answer, but he had started to tap his hand against the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that he wouldn't have asked if he didn't remember. If he remembered Jasper, then how come he didn't remember her? The whole reason he knew Jasper was because...of something of a rivalry between the two of them. She sighed as she heard the coldness in his voice. When he asked if she was done yet she paused. "No," she told him plainly. "Anyways, where would you plan on going if I was finished? You don't remember anything." If he wanted to play that game, so could she. She knew he didn't remember anything, but she wouldn't let him get off with talking to her in such a cold tone. She continued healing his back, and after a moment, started on one of his arms, which seemed to have a fractured bone.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Felix had a quick comeback. "I'd go home." He said. "I can remember that much." He sat and looked at her through narrow eyes. "Any more questions?" Felix was being extremely rude today. Usually he kept to himself and played mind games by shooting off riddles to unexpected people. But today there was none coming and he wanted so bladly to give this little blonde a very pithy riddle to try and get the bolts in her head to start running properly. He hadn't asked to come here, and he could leave if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he'd go home. "Which home?" she asked without much thought. As far as she knew, he had two. The one with her, and the one with the twins. And he remembered neither of them. So much for his smart comeback. She'd obviously answered his any more questions question. She didn't mind Felix like this, only because he'd been through so much. Otherwise she wouldn't be tolerating it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm

She was driving him insane. And to think he though she was like Mer. Had he been out of his mind? Felix shook his head. "What do you mean which one?" He asked. "I only have one." He looked towards the other room. "I know where I live, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you." He said. "The only thing I'll say is that it's not far from here." Felix snatched his arm away from her and crossed both of them over his chest. This woman was more trouble than she was worth.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked which one then said that he only had one. She shook her head. "Before you left you had two," she told him, then blinked as he snatched his arm away from her. "I'm not done healing it yet," she said, looking at him. She wouldn't bother him about the whole home thing, but she wouldn't let him leave until she healed him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Felix got up. He didn't know what she meant by two, but he could only remember one and that was the one he was going to. "Listen Lady, I don't really care about these cuts and bruises. They'll heal all the same." He told her. "As for this arm, it's the same deal." He shrugged. "Now, I'll catch you later." He started out of the room. He really didn't want to see her anymore after this.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said listen lady. "Felix," she said, getting up. "Let me finish healing you," she told him. If she had to, she'd use her wind to keep him down. "Or if not, at least stay here until you get your memory back. You don't want to end up attacking someone you know by accident, do you?" she said, taking hold of his arm as he started out of the room. "Felix, please."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Felix turned around as she grabbed his arm. That was not very smart. He pushed her back. "I'm not going to attack anyone. I'm not a monster you know." Something in the back of his head said otherwise, but he ignored it. So what if he killed without any regret. So what if he'd caused a bloodbath before getting back home. He sighed. "I'll stay for the rest of the healing, but then I'm out of here." Besides, he didn't know her like that anymore. He could live without the memories. He'd just forgot her eventually. He didn't know she was immortal anymore.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Serenity blinked in surprise and released his arm as he pushed her back. Her gaze saddened as he told her that he wasn't a monster. "I...never said that," she said almost quietly. She'd never call him a monster, ever. Not even in her mind. She nodded when he said that he'd stay for the rest of the healing. She'd find something else to keep him there when she was done healing him. "Okay," she said, then started slowly towards the bed. She didn't know how she was going to get him to stay, and it started bothering her to know that he might never remember her. Her heart ached at the very thought. But...if he didn't remember her...well, he could live without having to protect her, without having to hurt or get hurt because of her. She was starting to think...that maybe she should just let him be after she healed him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm

(NOOOOOO!)

Felix ignored her and took a seat. He held out his arm she'd been healing. He didn't feel like talking to her right now, nor at any other moment in time. "Why are you so presistant?" He asked. He'd never met someone who could bug him so much. He sighed. Talk about home sick. He wanted to just go to his house and take everything in for a moment. He'd gotten victory and was now stuck with her for the moment. Victory had been snatched away. And it seemed like his freedom right along with it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 pm

(Thought you'd say that)

Serenity stayed standing in front of him as he held out his arm and started healing it silently. Her eyes held a hint of sadness that she was trying so desperately to hide. She gave him a small smile when he asked why she was so persistent. "Because, even though you don't remember me, I still care about you," she told him. She was now seriously considering just letting him go. He'd be better off without her. He wouldn't get hurt as much because of her. It would be better for him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:29 pm

(I wanna cry)

Felix didn't think he should feel bad about not remember her, even if she'd cared for him. The feeling wasn't even mutual. "Can't say I feel the same," he said outright. Felix looked towards the other room. He didn't want to get to know her, nor anyone else he'd forgotten. Maybe moving to a different village would be good. Yeah, that way, no one would know him. "How long is this going to take?" He asked. He was in a hurry, not really.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 pm

(Don't you dare.)

Serenity stayed silent as he said that he didn't feel the same. He never was one to care about others at first meeting, so she tried not to let it bother her. After all, he didn't remember her. Despite her efforts, she felt near tears when he asked how long it was going to take, but did a good job of hiding it. "I'll be done soon. I just have to take care of the other one, then you can leave. It should only take maybe seven minutes," she told him as calmly as she could. In fact, it only took about five minutes, and when she was done she dropped her hands. "I'm done healing you," she told him, her gaze not on him, but off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm

*SNIFFLE*

Felix sat in silence until she was done. He stood up and looked at his arms. "Thanks," he said. He started for the next room. "Nice meeting youu." He grabbed hold of the door handle. He had a grin as he looked back at her. She looked a bit off, but that wasn't his problem. "See you around." He opened the door and started out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Serenity only nodded when he said thanks. She gave him a small smile as he said nice meeting her. "Mmhm," she said. It's not like she could say it back. She already knew him. "Alright, have a good night," she told him when he said he'd see her around. As soon as he closed the door, Serenity sunk into the couch (I moved her into the living room offscreen, lol) with a sigh. It...it was for Felix's own good. She had taught herself over the 12 years that she had to stop being selfish sometime. And now was the time for her to prove to herself that she could do it. She was doing well so far.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm

(lmao)

Felix walked down the street with his hands in his pocket and his eyes shinning. He was ready to move on with life. Well right after the creepy old lady stopped starring at him. "Can I help you?" He asked. The woman smiled politely. "He who let's himself be consumed by darkness will lose sight of the light. Not every tunnel ends. This is not the beginning Felix, nor is it the end. Continue on this path of lost memories, and you will lose so much more."

Felix blinked. "Excuse me?" He was looking confused. What was this woman talking about. Did she mean that if he didn't remember that he'd lose all his memory. Even those of Meridian? Felix swallowed and pulled the locket from underneath his shirt and flipped it open. The picture of Mer was still there. He looked up but the woman was gone. "What the...Hey old woman?" He turned around in a circle. He suddenly felt very lonely. He started off again, but his purpose had died off. He sat on a bridge and looked down into a small river. For some reason he'd been drawn to the water and memories of water were coming to him, but he wasn't alone, someone else was there.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm

All Serenity could do at this point in time was sit on the couch and try to gather herself, but it was more difficult done than said. She felt herself in a dire need to cry. Instead she got up and slipped on a light jacket and headed out of the house, locking the door behind her. Her hands buried in her pockets, she started walking aimlessly down the street. She found herself walking blankly across the bridge, but didn't notice, nor did she notice the man whom she'd just healed, sitting on the bridge. Sadness filled her eyes and was apparent on her face as she walked, as she was no longer trying to hide it from someone who'd forgotten her. She felt the familiar pain of stress in her chest and she gave a sigh. Why did things always turn out like this?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Felix looked at the water as a person shimmered into it and then heard someone crying. "Why you crying?" He asked still looking at the water. The blonde hair was familiar, but it could have been anyone right? He crossed his arms over the bridge and leaned forward to see the water better. "Tears are meant to relieve, not to express sadness." He closed his eyes for a long moment then looked up at her. "You're not sad are you?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Serenity stopped cold as she heard Felix's voice. She quickly wiped the tears from her eyes without looking at him. After a moment she did looked at him, but the sadness wasn't able to be wiped from her face as easily as the tears had been. When he asked if she was sad, she simply looked down, then started walking. "Please don't worry about it. You should get home, it's chilly out," she said almost quietly, then swallowed and kept walking, her hands still in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 pm

For some reason he was sort of hurt to see her like that and even more hurt when she started to walk away. He felt like he was about to lose her and he didn't want that. What was going on? First the old lady now this? Felix swallowed. "Wait, Serenity." He slid away from the edge of the bridge and got up and went after her. Falling into step next to her he walked in silence for a second. "Listen, about earlier. I didn't mean to be a jerk. I was just confused. I still am. Just hear me out."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Serenity didn't stop walking as he called after her. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye when he fell into step next to her, slowing to a stop when he asked for her to just hear him out. She gave him a sad smile and shook her head. "Trust me, that was the last thing I cared about," she said when he said that he hadn't meant to be a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next