Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Return - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Return - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Return - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Return - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Return - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Return - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Return - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Return - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Return - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Return - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Return - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Return - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Return - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 am

Serenity blinked at his response, then laughed a little. "Is that so?" she asked. Level-headed? She was always level headed...or so she thought. Except maybe now...and...every other time Felix got hurt...Serenity only smiled when he said if it wasn't too much to ask. "I offered, so technically you're not asking," she came back with a wink as she got up and went into the kitchen, making some hot chocolate. "You sure are eager to hear about it, aren't you?" she asked from the kitchen, referring to what she'd done over the 12 years.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

Felix looked at her as she winked. "Did you just wink at me?" He asked. His expression all over curious with a hint of laughter slowly seeping through. He then leaned back against the steps. "Well, I would have left you alone if you would have just answered me the first time," he pressed. "Anyway, I was curious is all. My twelve years weren't anything worth talking about, but you were home where everything is gossip, so I thought maybe you could feel me in."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am

Serenity supressed a giggle as he asked if she winked at him. "Of course not, why would I do something so silly. You must be seeing things," she teased, holding back laughs. It didn't take long to make the hot chocolate, and Serenity ended up making two cups, one for each of them. She came back into the living room and sat on the step underneath him and handed him his hot chocolate, her gaze up on him. "Nothing much happened really. The new Kage, a new assistant, but other than that..." she trailed off with a shrug, determined not to let what had happened between her and Jasper a secret. "Oh, I did learn to use my wind better," she added in with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am

(does this have something to do with that picture? hmmmm?)

"Aren't you Captain Obvious," he said, when she told him of her wind, as he drunk a bit of the hot chocolate. Already he was feeling warmer, but drying the rest of his hair out would have worked wonders. He then sighed. "That's no more interesting than my story." He shrugged. "No matter, I'm back, glad to be back, and even gladder to see you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 am

(nopes. like i said, the picture plot comes up after they fight, which....i still dont know how tths gonna come about)

Serenity looked off to the side in minor embarrassment when he called her captain obvious. She looked at him with a smile as he said that was no more interesting than his story. "Yeah, well, my life is pretty uneventful when you're not around," she said with a smile. She blushed lightly as he said that he was even gladder to see her. If she'd been on the same step as him, she would've leaned against him, but since she was on the one under him, she laid her head against his knee and idly sipped her hot coco. "You have no idea how happy I am that you're back Felix," she said with a smile and the same light shade of blush, still leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Felix wondered why she was using him as a pillow. Did she not think the couch would have been more suitable for her. He didn't ask. Instead he let her lean against his knee. It wasn't bothering him. "I'm sure the boys kept you entertained." He only grinned when she said he had no idea how much she missed him. If only she knew.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Serenity only chuckled a bit when he said the boys had probably kept her entertained. She was wondering if she should tell him that the boys had trained her to fight while he was gone. They were a bit reluctant at first however. "Oh, definitely," she said with a giggle, not moving her head from his leg. "We had sooo much fun," she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Felix knew all to well that something was up. He looked at her as she moved away from his leg. "Just what did you guys do?" He asked. He'd caught them once before up to know good, but he never knew what had actually happened. "And don't tell me it was nothing. I'll find out one way or the other," he said to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Serenity looked off to the side with a small, almost nervous smile. She was starting to say 'oh nothing much,' but then he told her that he'd find out eventually. And the thing was, she was sure he would. "Well....I may've asked them to....teach me how to fight again," she said, her gaze still off to the side as she fell silent then sipped her coco.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm

The key word he'd picked up on was again. "What do you mean by again?" He asked. Those two were sneakier than he thought. And he thought he'd been raising them right. It didn't matter anymore though because they were in a sense older than him. On top of that they could handle themselves now. He'd kick them out eventually. He waited for Sereity's answer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Serenity blinked at his second question. It struck her that he might've thought she'd asked them more than once. "O-oh, I just meant that since I knew how to fight when I was mortal....I'd kind of forgotten how, so...I asked them," she said, clarifying it. "Don't be mad at them, they weren't going to at first but....well, I was being a little too persistent for them," she said with a small giggle, hoping that he wasn't mad at her either. She just didn't want to be useless anymore.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Felix gave a heavy sigh. He rubbed his hand through his hair and then looked at her for a moment. "I'm not mad at them. They're too old for me to be punishing them. They're like," he paused to caculate their age. "29." He looked at her for a momet and then comtinued. "If anything, it's hard to deny someone who'd so persistant. This is probably for the best though. You're a trouble magnet, now you can help out. Just don't...get in the way." He patted her on the head. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Serenity smiled when he said he wasn't mad at them. That was good. She couldn't help but give a small grin when he said that it was hard to deny someone who was so persistent. "You do it just fine," she said with a small giggle. She smiled almost like a little child when he patted her on the head. She missed that. "Mmhm, I understand," she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Felix shrugged. "Not everyone is good at that as I am. After all, I've had 526 years of practice. No wait, add that by 12 and it's 538 years of practice." He felt so young compared to her. AFter she'd confirmed the understanding Felix slid down onto the floor and laid on his back. The stairs were getting a bit uncomfortable. "Well my dear Serenity, just what shall we do today?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Serenity smiled at him as he said not everyone was as good at that as he was. "So true," she said thoughtfully. She couldn't help but blush when he said dear Serenity. She shrugged when he asked what they were going to do today. "I don't know." Then her eyes brightened as she thought of something. "Actually....I do have an idea," she said with a smile. She then stood up and started up the stairs. "I'll be back down in a few minutes," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Felix didn't know either, so he pondered for a long time until she said she had an idea. "And that idea is?" He asked but she was already saying she would be back in a few. "Huh? Serenity?" He sighed. "What is she up to." He crossed his arms behind his head. "That girl there, she is just full of surprises." He waited in silence for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Serenity took a few minutes to get changed into a pink dress. When she was done changing, she came down the stairs, then stood a few feet away from Felix, twirling once while saying "What do you think?" She gave a smile and looked at him. "The wife of a ninja I healed made it for me," she explained. "I was thinking since you're back maybe we could go out to dinner to celebrate," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Felix sat looked to the stairs as he heard her coming down. What he saw made him sit up in attention. She looked, well, stunning. He was going to ask what was the special occassion but she was already explaining. Okay, he didn't mind going out to celebrate, but a warning would have been nice. He had nothing nice to wear. He stood up. He'd forgot to compliment her dress. "You look," Gorgeous was more of a word that females used in his opinion and he would not say it, he refused. "Exquisite." He finally said. "Compliments to the designer."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Serenity couldn't help but smile and blush at his reaction. When he said that she looked exquisite, she couldn't hold back a small giggle. "Thank you," she said with the lightest of curtsies. "Anyways, since it's your first day back, it'll be my treat," she told him, then walked over to him with a smile. "How long do you need to get ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Felix turned his head to the side as she said thank you. "No problem." Felix glanced at her as she told him she'd be paying. "Okay," he said a bit reluctant. He estitmated how long it'd take him to get dressed. Maybe a few minutes as the least. He wanted to atleast match her, but there was no way in hell he would wear pink. "15 minutes." He said. "I just have to run to the house first." Felix then left and went home. The boys were gone to his dismay. He went through his closest seraching for something that he could fit. Finally he came across a white suit. He looked it over and then put it on. Going back to Serenity's house he knocked on the door before coming in. Fifteen minutes top.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded as he said that he'd need fifteen minutes. "Okay," she said and nodded as he said that he'd need to go back to his house first. "See you in fifteen," she said as he walked out. She then hurried upstairs and started brushing her hair down and doing her makeup. She'd look a hell of a lot better than before. She couldn't wait for his reaction. She then grabbed her small pink purse that went with the outfit and went downstairs to wait for Felix after putting some money into the purse. When she heard him knock on the door, she went to it and opened it up. She smiled brightly. "You look great," she told him with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Felix immediatly noticed the changes. "You look better," he told her. His blue eyes dancing. This was one of the finer moments in his life. The one less crazy and filled with random violence and chaos. He looked towards the door. "So, where are we going?" This was beyond awkward. He was used to her asking him where they'd be going, now it was reversed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that she looked better. She then closed the door behind her as she left out and slipped by him after locking the door. She smiled and took his hand as he asked where they were going. "You'll see," she told him with an almost mischievous smile. Her eyes were shining with excitement. She was taking him to a very nice restaurant which was why she dressed up so nicely.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

This wasn't fair. Why wouldn't she tell him. He sighed, but followed with his hands in his pockets. His head bowed he looked at Serenity every now and then. "I think, that...you should tell me," he said with a shrug. "Just saying." He acted as if it wasn't important. He looked at her. He hoped she didn't plan on taking pictures. He didn't like picture very much. The entire time though something was on his mind. Why in the world did Kyla show up, and what would he tell his higher ups. Even though this wasn't the time, it still bugged him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that he thought she should tell him where they were going. "Aren't you impatient," she said with a small grin. He was trying to act as if he didn't care. "Anyways, you probably don't know what it is anyways, it's a new restaurant that opened down the street about a year and a half back, it's a very nice place," she told him. "It's called the Golden Rose," she said with a smile. As they approached, it was clear the place was a bit busy, but Serenity was sure that they'd get seats easily. "Table for two please," she said with a smile to the man who seated people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next