Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forming Wall - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Forming Wall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

(WTF BOOOMMM!!!!!)

Serenity gave a smile as he said that soon would be now, and that he didn't want to be late. "Alright Mr. Punctuality," she said with a smile, raising herself from the couch. She couldn't help herself, the opportunity was just there. She didn't want to start a teasing match just yet, that could wait for when they got back later. After all, she had a lot of ground to cover, especially considering how much he'd teased her earlier. She noticed that Felix stayed in step with her as they walked, but said nothing about it. When they got to the restaurant, she looked around for Aiko as well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Felix walked through the club. "She's not singing?" Was all he could say. Most of the time he came in when she was singing. Why was tonight different? He looked to Serenity. "See her?" He asked. He then chnaged his mind. "Nevermind, I found her," he said pointing to the purple haired woman in the dress. He walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hello, long time no see?"

Aiko wasn't facing the stage. The song had ended. She was turned the other way around. She checked her box, Felix should be coming soon. He was never late afterall. She looked over her shoulder and into the crowd. "Hmm, I can't see over all these people," she said quietly before turning around and sighing. But then she jumped whhen someone touched her shoulder. She turned. "Felix! Serenity!" She smiled at the two. "I would hug you, but my hands are full," she said with a smile as she looked down at the bundle in her arms. It was a little girl. The look on Felix's face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Serenity was almost disappointed that Aiko wasn't singing. Serenity was going to say that she hadn't seen her when Felix asked, but stopped short as he said nevermind because he'd found her. She smiled and followed Felix when he started over to Aiko. "Hi Aiko," she said cheerfully as Aiko turned around and greeted them. The look on Serenity's face when she saw what Aiko was holding was a mix of shock and adoration. "Oh my gosh, how cute!!" She looked at Aiko. "When?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Felix didn't seem at all excited. Right now he wanted to the strongest thing the bartender had on the shelves. He swallowed and tried to say something but nothing came out. He sat down in a chair and leaned against the counter. The things going through his head would make a mad man think he was sane. When Serenity asked when Felix blinked. When? Who cares about when! WHO!?

Aiko saw their faces. She smiled and adjusted the child. "Two months ago," she said answering Serenity. Since she hadn't seen Serenity in a while, she couldn't tell her. "Her name is Lyra." She looked over to Felix. She hoped he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm

(omg, Felix is gonna become a drunk!??!?!?)

Serenity smiled at the little child. "She's so adorable. Who's the father?" she asked. But after that, she realized her mistake. She hadn't even considered until that point the effect this would've had on Felix. She stood up from looking at the child, and cast an almost concerned look in Felix's direction. The first time he'd seen her in twelve years...and she had a child with her, one that she was sure wasn't Felix's. Serenity felt bad for Felix, though she knew he wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm

(lmao)

Felix looked at the bartender. "Can I get the strongest thing you've got?" He asked almost depressed. He didn't want to know who the father was anymore. When his drink got there he drunk it down quickly. It was like a slap in the face it was so strong. Felix didn't drink, but this was a special occasion.

Aiko looked at Felix, her eyes wide at his order. "Felix?" She then looked to Serenity with concern. "Oh, father?" She giggled. "I think you've got me wrong. She is not mine biologically. I adopted her," Aiko confirmed. She looked over to Felix hoping this would cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix when he ordered. Okay, now she was really worried. (Oh, can we say tht Serenity sat down before this, I forgot to put it into my post) Serenity looked at Aiko as she said that the little child was adopted, feeling a bit of relief wash over her. Not for herself, but for Felix's sake. She looked over to Felix and placed a light hand on his shoulder with a small smile. "Felix, you hear? She adopted the baby," she said, trying to make sure he heard so he didn't do anything he'd regret. Like ordering another of those drinks. She'd had that drink before, and it was strong as all hell. Just one was sure to get a person drunk, especially if they didn't drink often. It was what Serenity had everytime she'd come here when her and Felix had fought and separated for that four months. She'd never admit it though, now that Felix had actually had the drink. She hoped that he was okay, because if not, she was going to take him home. She had no clue how Felix would act drunk, and it almost scared her a bit to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Felix was feeling blue. He looked over to Serenity as she repeated what Aiko said. "I'm not deaf you know," he said. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the bundle. "Can I hold her?" He asked. He was glad that she'd just adopted the baby and not, well you know. "Why'd you...why'd you go an adopt her?" He asked. He took the small child and held her. She started laughing the second she laid eyes on him.

Aiko handed Lyra to Felix. "I thought you'd ask before him," she told Serenity with a giggle. She smiled at Felix as Lyra started to laugh at him. "I guess I just sort of, well, it was always just me and I wanted someone to have at home with me, so I asked myself one day. Why not give someone else a chance, so I adopted her so she could have a life."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Serenity blinked as he said he wasn't deaf. She would've taken it a bit offensively if she hadn't known what had just happened. She was sure that the drink would start affecting him soon. She smiled when Felix asked if he could hold her. She'd been about to, but it didn't matter. She'd hold Lyra after him. After all, she'd never seen Felix around children, and was a bit curious. "I guess he beat me to it," she said with a smile. Her smile widened some as Lyra started laughing when she saw Felix. "Aww, that's so sweet Aiko!" she said with the same smile as she explained why she'd adopted Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 am

Felix felt a bad about his earlier behavior. He was wrong for acting the way he did. He had no rights to say what Aiko should and should not do. (oh god, he is a control freak!) "Sorry," he said looking to Aiko. "I didn't mean to act that way." He held the child for a bit younger, but he was starting to feel dizzy. "Here ya go," he said giving the kid to Serenity.

Aiko smiled. "Well, seh keeps me busy is one thing." She then hugged Felix after he'd given Lyra to Serenity. "I missed you so much," she told him. It's funny how Felix hugged her back, but rarely did the same with Serenity. "And don't worry about it," she told him as she sat back down. "I can understand why." She looked up at Serenity because she saw Lyra reaching up to grab the other womans cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

(Lmfao told you!!!)

Serenity looked at Felix as he apologized with a smile. At least he seemed to be feeling better about the whole situation. When Felix handed her Lyra, Serenity gently took the child, cradling her in her arms. She hadn't really noticed that Felix had hugged Aiko back, and even if she had, it wouldn't have bothered her. She'd seen it before. Serenity knew that, even though Felix did love her, he had a hard time dealing with her. Aiko seemed to be a much better match for him in Serenity's opinion. It hurt a little to think it, but she knew it was true. Serenity's eyes were filled with nothing but adoration for the little child. She smiled when Lyra reached up to touch her face, then moved the little girl's hair aside a bit and lifted her up a little so that the little girl could touch her face. "She's so adorable," she said with a light giggle. Just holding other children made her miss her own, more than anyone knew, but she did a good job of not showing it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Felix looked over to Sernity as she cuddled Lyra and went on about how adorable she was. This was a sight. He'd never seen Serenity with little kids before. She'd do great with a daycare. Though he probably wouldn't be around as much. Too many crying babies could drive someone insane. He grinned. "I think you've found yourself a babysitter." He said to Aiko. "She'll be calling Serenity Aunt Serenity before you know it."

Aiko found it amusing to see Serenity with Lyra. She gave a small laugh at Felix's comment. "And you Uncle," she said. She was glad that the two of them came together. She hadn't seen Serenity in months, but now she had a chance to surprise the both of them. The night was going well.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Serenity looked at Felix and rolled her eyes at his comment. "Yeah yeah, make fun of me all ou want, but you know she's adorable too," she retaliated, then looked to Aiko. "But he's right, I'd be more than happy to babysit for you," she laughed. Although, perhaps getting too attached to Lyra would be a bad idea. Not that she'd be able to help herself though, Serenity loved children. She never really did though, not before she'd had her own. Serenity chuckled at Aiko's comment about Lyra calling Felix uncle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Felix blinked. "Uncle?" He asked. He then looked to Serenity as she chuckled. "Quiet." Felix sat back in his chair and turned his head. "I'm removing myself from this conversation," he said.

Aiko smiled. "Really? You'd babysit her? You're an awesome person Serenity, thank you soo much." Her eyes shinned with delight. She'd personally been looking for a babysitter while she was singing, but had found no one who'd keep Lyra that late, so she'd been doing less shows lately. Her audience was disappointed, but her child came first.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Serenity couldn't hold back a laugh as Felix seemed a little...irked by the title he'd been given. "Never," she said when he told her to be quiet. She then looked to Aiko with a smile as she thanked her. "Yeah, I'd be more than happy to," she said when Aiko asked really. After a little while more, Serenity handed Lyra back to Aiko. "You're such a lucky woman," she said with a bright smile. She hoped that she wouldn't be asked why she'd said that. She really didn't want to explain, it would ruin the night. If Aiko or Felix asked, she'd just say not to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Aiko took Lyra and looked up at Serenity when she said that she was lucky. Aiko wondered if she really was lucky. "How is that?" She asked. Felix on the other hand was still keeping himself out of the conversation, but the conversation that was currently starting seemed to catch his attention as well. He looked at Serenity, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Serenity blinked as Aiko did in fact ask how she was lucky. While it didn't show on her face, her hopes had just dropped. "Um, well...it's nothing really, don't worry about it," she said with a small laugh. Oh boy, why couldn't she have just kept her mouth shut? She just couldn't keep from commenting on it, could she? Serenity felt like a bit of a ditz again for bringing up something so stupid. Although...if Serenity did explain, Felix would be the only one there to understand what she was even talking about. (go ahead and ask one more time Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

(hehe)

Aiko was a curious woman, so she couldn't stop herself from asking once. "Oh please tell me," she pleaded. Lyra giggled and started to slob. Aiko looked down at the child and cleaned her face. That was why Felix didn't like babies. Too much slob, too much poop, too much puke. Too much of everything.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh jeez, now Serenity really couldn't refuse, Aiko was practically begging her to tell. A small smile was still on Serenity's face, but now she felt a little awkward. "Well...having a child is such a wonderful thing, and to have such a beautiful baby is really a lucky thing," she said with a smile. "You have a beautiful child, a beautiful voice, a great personality, you really are just too blessed," she said with the same smile. She hoped that Felix wouldn't say anything about the whole kids concept. Not now, not later. But he'd probably inevitably bring it up somehow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Felix looked at Serenity for a moment as she spoke. He knew what this was about. He looked at Aiko then to Serenity. She had all those things as well. She had two kids, a voice, and a personality. Why was she doing this to herself. "Serenity..." Felix said quietly.

Aiko was a bit shocked and embaressed by this. "Thank you," she said kindly. "You too are talented. I mean, you're a healer, a fortune teller, everyone loves you because you get along with everyone. You're beautiful. I wish I could be like you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Serenity only gave Felix a smile when she heard him, telling him 'don't worry about it' with a single look. She then looked back to Aiko with a cheerful smile as she thanked her. She only waved her hand as Aiko named off what Serenity was good at. "That's my job description in a nutshell hun," she giggled. Except maybe the whole beautiful part. That had made her blush a bit. "Oh goodness, trust me, you don't want to be anything like me," she joked with a smile and a giggle. Though in her heart she really wasn't joking. Serenity was the type of person who, from the outside looking in, had everything, but inside suffered more than anyone could imagine. Aside from that, immortality was not a desired trait at all. She was kind of hoping that Felix wouldn't ask to stay over tonight. All she wanted to do right now was go home and look at a picture of her kids, then cry for a while, just to release some tension, but she didn't want to do that while Felix was there, even if he was sleep.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Aiko smiled. "Well, if it's your job then you do it very well, but your personality as an individual is outstanding," she told the other woman. Aiko often had these conversation with people. So it wasn't like she knew the right thing to say, she just knew what to say because she never spoke with anyone like this unless they were her friends and she knew them well. Serenity wasn't both, but she needed more confidence in herself. And another thing was, she never said what the people wanted to her, only what was truth.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Serenity smiled as Aiko complimented her again, but decided not to argue with it this time. "Thank you." Serenity looked at the bartender. She wanted something before she left, since she'd pretty much dropped the habit of drinking, she had nothing in her house. "A scotch please," she said as he came over. Sure it was a bit strong, but she could handle it. She then looked back to Aiko as the bartender got her drink ready. "Anyways, how is your singing going? I know you can't do it much anymore, but I'm sure you're still getting plenty of requests, am I right?" she asked with a smile. She didn't want the two to think anything was wrong just because she'd ordered a drink. When the drink was given to her, she took a small drink of it, not wanting to worry Felix about it. Though she really wanted to just down the whole thing in one go.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Felix looked at her as she ordered a drik, and scotch at that. He didn't like the idea of her drinking. He thought it was because of what had just happened. Aiko didn't know what he knew, so he was more iffy than her about it. He watched Serenity as she took a small sip. What was she playing at?

Aiko was concerned. Felix had already downed a whole glass of what was said to be the strongest drink in the bar and now Serenity was ordering Scotch. "Should both of you be drinking?" She asked. Shen then shook her head. "Lots of request, just a bit busy is all, so I can't do as many shows. But it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Serenity looked at Aiko with a blink as she asked if they should both be drinking then gave a small chuckle. "What do you mean by that?" she asked. "It's fine, don't worry," she said with a smile, dismissing the question with a small wave. It was almost like Aiko actually thought something bad was gonna happen if they were both drinking. What could possibly have happened between the two of them? Seriously, she was sure that Felix was just as rational when he was drunk, as weird as that sounded. Maybe Serenity was just being incoherent. She took another drink and smiled when Aiko said that she had lots of requests. "Well I'm sure that your fans will be glad when they know you've found a babysitter," she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next