Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Serenity blinked when she felt something soft hit the top of her head. "What..." She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Pick me up...?" she wasn't sure she wanted to know if he meant that or not. She blinked as he said that her dumplings were getting cold. "Ohmygod I forgot!" she said, jumping up. She'd end up heating them up, then eating them. Even though she jumped up, she didn't turn towards Felix. She didn't want to know if he really would, but at the same time, she wanted to know how far he'd go just to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Felix grinned as she jumped up, but it went away when she didn't turn towards him. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" He asked and stood up. He took her by the shoulders and picked up up and turned her so that she was facing him. "You are blushing!" He said. "The evidence is in plan sight, admit it!" He placed her back on the couch and grinned in victory.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm

(lol, grinned in victory)

Serenity chuckled lightly when he asked why she was so stubborn, and just to irk him more started to turn, but blinked when he picked her up. Her blush brightened when he made her face him and said that she was blushing. "I will admit to nothing," she said, crossing her arms when he sat her back down on the couch. She would continue being stubborn for as long as he continued teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Felix grinned when she continued to be stubborn. "Act like that all you want, I saw the truth, so I am very much satisfied." He walked over to the stairs and took a seat. He propped his arms up on the steps above him. "Now what?" He asked. "I'm getting bored. You know I have a short attention span." His grin was starting to wear away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Serenity turned her gaze to the side when he said that he'd seen the truth. God he sounded like a seer. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, a small smile coming over her face when he said that he was starting to get bored. "Now," she said with a light smile as she looked over to him. She picked up a pillow and quickly threw it at him with a giggle. "I'm going to eat my dumplings," she said, getting up and quickly going into the kitchen so he couldn't throw the pillow back at her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Felix didn't see her smile and didn't expect her to hit him with a pillow either. He blinked and knocked it off of him and then looked around as she'd disappeared. "Serenity?" He asked quietly. "Hmm." She did say she'd be going to eat her dumblings. He sighed and got up and walked into the kitchen. "Was that necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Serenity was glad to find out that her dumplings were still nice and warm so that she didn't have to heat them up. She'd already sat down and started eating when he came in. She gave a giggle as he asked if that was necessary. "Oh absolutely. That was for teasing me," she said with a smile. Despite what'd happened the day before, she was in an unusually good mood. Well, Felix had really made her day, whether he knew it or not.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix looked at her for a moment longer. "You threw a pillow at me for that?" He walked over and sat in a chair. "Whatever. After you're done what are we going to do?" He asked. "It's suppose to be a bit warmer today. Maybe we can go walking or something?" He suggested. "Anything but sit here and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm

"Yeps!" she said cheerfully, taking another bite of her dumplings as he asked that she'd thrown a pillow at him for that. She swallowed and looked at him as he suggested that they go for a walk. If it hadn't been for the way Felix had phrased it, that would've sounded a bit...romantic. "Yeah, sure," she said with a smile. "I'm up for whatever," she told him with the same smile, taking another bite. It wouldn't take her long to polish the rest of the dumplings off. They were just really really good.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Felix got up from the table as she said sure. He walked over to the fishbowl and tapped the glass with a dark grin. "Hello Kody," he said tapping the glass again. The fish swam in circles. Felix got some fishfood and added a bit to the fishbowl. Kody swam up and started to gobble it down. "He's just as hungry as you," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 pm

(WTF WITH THE DARK GRIN AT THE FISH OMG HES GONNA KILL IT *pants*)

Serenity looked at Felix as he went over to the fishbowl and tapped on it. "You shouldn't do that, fishes hate when their glass is tapped on," she said with a giggle, eating a bite of another dumpling and blushing when he said that the fish was just as hungry as her. "T-that...I...shut up Fe...." she said, sounding embarrassed, and turning back to her dumplings.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm

(lmao)

"He'll be alright." Felix said turning away from the creature and leaning against the counter. "Was that even a sentence?" He asked. "I couldn't quite make it out." He eyes were hidden behind his hair. He was for some odd reason thinking about earlier today. He should have made Jasper give him a good reason not to kill Rin. Saying she'd changed wasn't enough. No one changed. He looked back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Serenity took to not looking at him again as he asked if that was even a sentence. "Hmph." She then looked at him when he fell silent. She couldn't see his eyes, and knew that if she asked he wouldn't give her a truthful answer anyways, but she was at least going to try. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Felix didn't look over to her. Why was this bothering him so badly. Was his conscious trying to tell him he was in the wrong. Felix kept from clenching his fist. "Just thinking," he told her when she asked if everything was okay. If he had to go through two weeks of suffering for this then he'd make the time shorter. Drop in on the two of them by surprise. He almost grinned at the thought. What was wrong with him today? He walked over to the table and sat down. "You done yet?" He asked impatiently. It was all play though.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

See? A lie. Felix was never just thinking something. He always had something secret going on, but everytime she thought that, she had to remind herself that she had no rights to know. It's not like they were seriously together or anything. She was just worried about his well-being. Even if he didn't see it...she thought that he'd changed, even if it was only a little. She believed whole-heartedly that people could change. Just the thought that theory of hers could be wrong was enough to send her into tears. Because that meant, if Felix couldn't change, then there was no chance of him loving her. Because when she'd met him, he didn't know how to love. And learning to love her would be a change for him. "Calm down, I'm almost finished," she said, rolling her eyes at his question. It only took her a moment to finish her last dumpling, and when she did, she put her dishes in the sink and threw out the bag. "Ready," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

(now i want dumplings. Sad )

Felix grinned when she said calm down. "I am calm, why wouldn't I be?" He asked. He got up when she said ready. "Let's go." He told her but stopped. "Do you need to change or anything before we go?" He asked her. He then started for the living room. Walking bakwards with his ahnds in his pockets and a grin forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

(lol, me too.)

Serenity smiled when he said that he was calm. "Because you get impatient sooo easy," she teased with a smile. She thought for a moment when he asked if she needed to get changed. "No, we're just going for a walk," she said with a shrug. She'd changed out of her dress earlier after she'd taken a shower, since she'd fell asleep in it. She grabbed a light jacket and followed Felix. "Anywhere in particular you have in mind?" she asked. Well, sure, sometimes a walk could just be a walk, but with Felix, nothing was ever what it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Felix shrugged when she said that was all. "Okay." He walked out the house and let her lock the door before starting down the rroad. He had no particular sense of destination or direction. He just started to walk. He looked over to her when she asked if he had anything particular in mind. "It's just a walk," he commented. His hands in his jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Serenity was indeed a little surprised by his answer, but didn't comment on it nonetheless. "Okay." Serenity looked up at the bright blue sky as she walked. "It really is a nice day out," she said with a smile. Though as she walked, she couldn't help but feel like something was missing. She glanced to Felix and had to do a double take, because for a moment she thought she'd seen someone else. Pretending it hadn't happened, she brought her gaze off to the side and away from Felix, her hands in her jacket pockets. And since Felix couldn't see them, she had no problems balling them up slightly. Why can't you just tell me the truth? Do I really bother you that much about things...? She tried to keep her gaze from going down, and at the same time managed to keep a small sigh from escaping.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

(i sense drama)(who'd she think she saw?)

Felix continued with his walking. "Yeah," he said simply when she commented on the day. He'd noticed her double take and thought that he was letting his emotions get the best of him again. Maybe he should just go home. He didn't need her knowing about his plans. Like he'd told Jasper she wouldn't approve of them. She wouldn't understand either. Her life evolved around what was best for people. Felix was selfish. His life evolved around what was best for him. Serenity's wouldn't know what it was like to bloody her hands. She'd killed one person and that had been by accident. He killed people everyday and he enjoyed it, why? Because he was good at it and he liked being good at it. He didn't want to change. Why should he? His life didn't evolve around what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 pm

(I'll give you one guess.)(And why the heck shouldn't there be drama, we never rly got to that one fight scene, right?)

Serenity didn't like the silence between them. It...in a way, it sort of ruined the niceness of the day for her. But...she couldn't bring herself to break it. There wasn't really anything to say, and at the same time...she was happy that at least this wasn't a silence between them because of a fight. They weren't mad at each other, this silence was just one of enjoying the day. But...it was an awkward silence. She was starting to feel that something really was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

(Jasper?)(no we didn't)(I may be a enjoying the moment silence for her, but now Felix)

Felix had noticed that it was quiet. Too quiet for his liking. "You okay?" He asked. "You just went all silent on me." He'd been deep in thought, but what about her, what reason did she have? Like he cared. He was just asking because it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

(......Ehhh....no. I'll give you one more guess...)(AND OMFG OUCH WTF IS WITH THIS COLDNESS ALL OF THE SUDDEN?!?!)

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he asked if she was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said with a smile. "Just thinkin bout stuff," she said with a shrug. If he didn't want to tell her what was wrong with him, why should she bother? Sometimes she started to think that he didn't ask because he cared, he asked because it was what 'anyone else would do.' She hated that. Why did he have to do what everyone else would do? He claimed to be different from every other human being, but there he is spouting that stuff. She was just barely managing to hold that sigh back now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 pm

(ugh, Jake?)(lol)(Serenity's thoughts are exactly right)

"Why are you lying to me?" He asked. This walk was about to turn into a hostile battleground. Felix didn't want that, not today. He'd had enough of everyone's crap. He stopped. He wouldn't move until she stopped lying to him.(he comes your fight) Felix took his hands out of his pocket and let them hang at his sides. He was ready to just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 pm

(Yes.)(and lol, ikr?)(And YAYZ!! I think...)

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he asked why she was lying to him. "I'm not," she said, then stopped walking as he did. What was wrong? Did she do something? She hadn't really lied to him, she really had been thinking...maybe it was that whole 'I'm fine,' comment. "Why do you think I'm lying?" she asked. If he wanted to play that game, she could easily turn it around on him. Easily. She was sick of his lying to her as well. But at the same time, she didn't want to get into another fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next