Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Festival of the Fireflies NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFestival of the Fireflies EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFestival of the Fireflies EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFestival of the Fireflies EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Festival of the Fireflies EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Festival of the Fireflies EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFestival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFestival of the Fireflies EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Festival of the Fireflies EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Festival of the Fireflies EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFestival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFestival of the Fireflies EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Festival of the Fireflies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Festival of the Fireflies Empty
PostSubject: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Lucifer flew over the city in which he had been away for so long. He sighed to himself. Kenjiro is going to kill me.... I was away for waaay too long...
He continued to fly, looking down on the city. It was night, although the lights were all as bright as ever. He realized what day it was.
"It's the Festival of Fireflies today!" he yelled out loud.
He made an immediate dive bomb into the middle of the city. He landed softly and looked around. It was warmer on the ground because of the people, so he pushed up the sleeves of his jacket. He walked around, and many people recognized him as the assistant and delightfully were happy for his return.
He made his way to a darker portion, blue light barley shining off the water of the lake in front of him. He sat down on a nearby bench. He heard his name being called, and expected another villager. He turned around to look at who was coming.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 am

Kenjiro ran to Lucifer,both a happy and angry look on his face."Where have you been?"he asked with a angry glare."I've had to deal with a serpent ninja attack,several people needing seeds for their land that had been promised for a while apparently and I had to make most of the plans for the festival tonight,"he complained,pulling out files and holding them out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 am

Lucifer put his hand behind his head and smiled an unstable smile. He laughed an uncertain laugh.
"Uh yeah... I'm really sorry. I got caught up with some... uhhh... stuff , and apparently it kept me much longer than I thought."
He reached out and took the files.
"Umm what are these for?"
He looked inside to see what they were for.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:05 pm

"Festival things.Stalls,booths,foods,music,everything,"he said."I need you to get everything fixed up.I've got me own things to do for the festival,"he told him with a smirk,heading off.He began going over things in his head,handsigns and such."If I use this jutsu a just the right time,it'll be the spectacular ending we need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Lucifer looked at him, shocked.
"But Kenjiro, sir, you can't seriously leave me to do the whole festival by myself? It looked like everything was fine when I came back!"
He flew up and over, and landed in front of his Kage.
"Don't just walk away!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

He sighed."Don't worry.Like you said,there isn't much left,so nearly everything is finished.You just need to assign a few more people to the stands and then everything is set.I have to get my special surprise set up,"he said,smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"Oh, ok that shouldn't be too hard!"
He walked beside Kenjiro.
"What's the sunrise surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 pm

He laughed happily,actually jumping a bit."You'll have to wait just like everyone else,my friend.Though,I will say,it is a part a new jutsu I developed,"he explained.He looked around before pulling him aside."I need you to handle this,because I'm gonna be gone for a good bit of time,alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

"I see. Well I guess I can wait."
He smiled when he said he had a new jutsu.
"Ah, well I can't wait to see it. If it's good, I'll show you one I developed in my trip to HALO. Which reminds me, I should probably explain where I've been. And yeah, i can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm

"You did?Neat,"he said,smiling t o him."Yeah,you probably should explain it.I've been wondering where you could've gone for so long,"he said,a bit of worry on his face.He had to admit,he was nervous and not having his assistant around to help him out,it made him a bit more nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yup"
He looked at Kenjiro, huge smile on his face.
"Well, it was a land beyond our own. Not another village, but beyond. Have you ever heard of the land of HALO? It has only ever had a few people visit. It's the land of the Divines!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Kenjiro had to think about that."Yeah,I've heard of it....but I've never visited it,nor known anyone,aside from you,that is,"he said with a nod.He turned to him,now very interested.Or at least more interested than he already had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"yes well, that's only because you can only cross with a spirit of a Divine. You see, I'm the decendant of one of them, therefore I can pass into the HALO."
He sighed.
"I wish I could make it so anyone could pass into it. Maybe someday it can happen."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 pm

He shrugged."Maybe.If you put your mind to it,anything is possible,"he told him with a smirk.He'd learned that from his own sensei."Now,why did you need to go there in the first place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

"Maybe. I might just have to make a trip back next year or something."
He looked at Kenjiro.
"I actually passed into it by accident. I was exploring the outer edge of the charted territory, and was pulled in by Elder Danive. He is one of the twelve Divines, and he pulled me into HALO."
He sighed.
"He explained what I must do and such blah blah blah, you know prophecy stuff, and trained me in the way of divine jutsu. It's no different than ours, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Kenjiro nodded,surprised a bit."Divine jutsu?What are they like?I'm mean,I know you said they are like our own jutsus,but I mean,they're called divine jutsu for a reason,right?"he asked.He looked up at the sky,raising his eyes in surprise."Crap,we'll have to finish this later,it's almost time for the Fireflies Festival to begin and I've got to get ready,"he said,picking up a scroll and putting it in his pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yeah."
He smiled slyly.
"You'll have to wait till after the festival, I can show you how it works."
He sighed.
"Although... it may be against my morality to reveal the secrets of the Divines."
He looked at Kenjiro.
"Ok, you go get ready, I'll set up the last touches on the festival."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival of the Fireflies   Festival of the Fireflies Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival of the Fireflies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1