Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 am by Jutsumaster

» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Tue May 10, 2011 12:40 pm

(I loled when I thought of Felix prancing around. Lol, the little dragon, prancing his way to Ser's house...XD)

Felix wasn't the type of person to say that he'd want to watch over her, but of course she knew he was simply teasing. There were so many inconsistencies with him today it wasn't even funny. But it was Felix's job to be unpredictable, was it not? She knew that Felix never really had those kinds of intentions when it came to her, so she thought nothing of his statement about going on land. She gave a light chuckle. "And here I thought you wanted to swim," she joked. "Well, if you wanna go back on land, that's fine with me. I don't wanna start getting all pruny anyways," she laughed with a bright smile, starting to swim backwards.

(I realized, he hasn't noticed her bathing suit, whereas Fe's first time seeing it, he'd done a double take. XD I just started myself off on a laughing spree!!)

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Tue May 10, 2011 9:32 pm

D.K. grinned. "I do want to swim," he protested as she swam after her. The water washed over his face and he sneezed. His first sneeze that didn't have him breathing fire! It felt too real to be walking on two legs again. "But if you want to go to land, I'll follow you all the way." He said and went under the water. The open water was murky, but he could see a pretty good distance underneath. He came up and looked at Serenity. "Have you ever seen the ocean?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Tue May 10, 2011 9:39 pm

She really wished he'd make up his mind. Did he want to swim or didn't he? He was being confusing. She couldn't help but giggle as he sneezed. "Bless you," she said with a smile. She kept swimming backwards, but stopped before she got to land, nodding at his question. Her feet, at this height in the water, were touching the ground with ease. "Yeah, but...it's been a while. I haven't been to the Shore in quite sometime," she told him. She knew that she'd never told him before, but her, and her sister, and Jake, would always refer to the shore of the ocean as simply 'The Shore'. She had no clue that she was letting a complete stranger know something that she'd intended to be told to Felix. The real, Felix.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 am

D.K. looked at her for a long moment. "The Shore?" He asked. Was that meant to be ocean? He didn't really know, so he wouldn't ask about it. He kept swimming up to her. "Oh, almost forgot, thank you." He flipped over onto his back and floated next to her. "I'll gladly whisk you away to the Shore any day," he said. "And we can stay there for however long you like. Your wish, is my command." His turned blue eyes to her. Felix's eyes were icy, but D.K.'s were like blue orbs. "Would you like that?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Serenity nodded lightly at his brief question. She was sure he'd figure out what she meant. She smiled and simply let herself float idly in the shallow water as he floated on his back next to her. She blushed lightly as he said that he'd gladly 'whisk' her away to the shore any day. Okay, this was beginning to sound a bit too un-Felix like. He wasn't the type of guy that said romantic things like that. What was going on? Even something about his eyes seemed different. They weren't as icy as normal. Something was wrong, but even knowing this, she couldn't keep a heavy blush off her face as he looked at her and asked if she'd like that. How could she be doubting that this was Felix? It sounded like him, it looked like him...so what was the matter? How could this not be him? She paused a moment, looking at him with the blush heavy on her face. "Felix, is everything alright? Since yesterday, you've been acting very...different than normal," she said, sounding almost concerned, and also not answering his question. She hadn't wanted to use the word strange, knowing that he'd probably use it against her, find some way to tease her with it. Floating lightly in the water, Serenity awaited his answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm

(uh oh, maybe he's too smooth for his won good. Serenity's finding him out!)

D.K. was suddenly self conscious of his actions after being questioned on whether or not he was okay. What kind of person was Felix? He practically lived with Serenity and yet the guy showed no emotion towards her! No love! Obviously not because whenever D.K. showed any affection it seemed as though he was stepping out of line or something. This was aggravating him beyond belief. "I'm fine," he answered a bit dryly. He started to walk out of the water. "Let's go get some stuff for the picnic, since you don't want to get all wrinkle and stuff."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Simply the tone of that two word answer seemed to have reassured her. There was her Felix. The one she was used to anyways...She blinked and followed after him as he started out of the water, squeezing her hair out as she went. "Alrighty then," she said with a small smile. "I think-" She paused and looked around. "Oh my god, I forgot to bring towels!" she said, seemingly irritated by this. After a moment she walked fully out of the water and sighed. "Oh well...hope you don't mind air drying..." she said with a light, awkward chuckle. The thing was...the shirt she'd worn on the way there? White. Faaannntastic. Walkin around the village in that would certainly be fun. She almost sighed at the thought.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Felix looked at her as she seemed agitated about forgetting the towels, and then spotted why. He grinned. Ohhh, looky there. He turned his head to the side and started to whistle. "I don't think you'll be able to go into town like that, maybe we should stop at your place and get the towels," he said. "Or you can stay here and I'll go get the picnic stuff." He shrugged. "Or better yet," he walked over to his own shirt and picked it up. "Where mine, it's blue, so it's not see through..."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Serenity blushed lightly as he said that she wouldn't be able to go into town like that. "My thoughts exactly..." she said almost miserably. She was gonna pick that he could just go get the picnic supplies and she could wait for him, but then he went over and picked up his shirt, telling her to wear it. She'd worn his shirts before, sure, but every time she still had that silly teenage mentality about it. It felt a bit odd to her, even though they'd established that they'd loved each other. "Um...okay," she said, almost sounding a bit unsure about it, but taking it nonetheless. Her face was crossed with a light shade of dragon fruit as she put it on, then slipped into her shorts. She shirt clung lightly to her skin almost immediately, despite the fact that it was a bit large on her. She then looked at Felix. "You sure you're okay walking around town without a shirt on?" she asked with a light giggle. She was sure that he would get at least a few stares from some of the girls in town. Hell, even she almost couldn't help herself! Not that she was gonna be jealous about it or anything...

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

(LMFAO! She can't stop looking)

D.K. saw her turn pink. "You okay?" He asked. "You're getting a bit pink in the face." He pointed out. His blue eyes glimmered in the light of the sun. "I'll be fine without a shirt, not going to catch a cold, it's summer." He turn away and shook some of the water form his hair. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Oh, and try not to peek (at all this manliness)."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 pm

(*snickers* WTF @ THT LAST LINE!!! XD)

Serenity turned her head a bit to the side when he mentioned her blush. "S-shush you," she said, sounding a bit embarrassed. She was all too used to his teasing about her blush. In fact, that had been the premise of their 'Martian Roleplay'. "That's not..." she started when he said it wasn't like he was going to catch a cold or anything. She decided not to finish off that statement, for fear that Felix would tease her about it. That hadn't been what she'd meant at all! She wondered if he realized that... "Yeah, I'm good," she said, picking up her white shirt and trailing behind him before walking up next to him. "I told you, I'm not gonna peek. I want it to be a surprise," she said with a resolute nod, as if that settled the matter.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Felix looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Who said I was talking about the surprise," he asked. He turned to stare into a eyes. The water droplets seemed to make him shimmer as the light fell onto him as though he was in some sort of spot light. He grinned carelessly. "At times like this, we forget to be adults, excuse me, mature." He said with a small wink. He turned away and started to walk in the direction of town.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm

(Wow, you actually put Felix, rather than D.K. It's easier to make Ser act normal that way, really. XD)(And lol, he winked!!)

Serenity blushed harder as he asked who said he was talking about the surprise. Had he...er...actually seen her looking? Oh, how embarrassing!! She swallowed lightly as he stared into her eyes, looking to the side, feeling helplessly embarrassed when he finally turned away. He knew her, so he knew she wasn't exactly the most mature person in the world. But the least she could've done was control herself! Sheesh, how immature was she, really. And yes, that little statement of his had definitely sounded like a Felix statement to her. She followed behind him silently, her face still a nice shade of crimson from being caught.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

(Hehe, I secretly like D.K.)

D.K. smiled since he was not facing her. He'd caught her red handed. "Did I embarrass you?" He asked, trying not to laugh. He liked to see her blush, it meant to him that that he'd struck some kind of feeling. But something bothered him. He needed to know if she liked him. The fake Felix that was kind to her, that loved her. "Serenity," he didn't turn around. "You said I'd been acting different, so...do you like me being different, or do you want me to go back to how I was?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

(....you better not like him better than Ferenity.)

Serenity said nothing but 'hmph' when he asked if he'd embarrassed her, crossing her arms as she walked. She looked at him as he called her name, wondering if he was going to tease her more. She almost stopped walking at his question. So he realized that he was acting differently. "I...I dunno...I mean, I'm just so used to you...um...it's just really odd seeing you act like that," she said, looking down as she walked. After all they'd been through because he refused to act that way, it was weird for him to so suddenly start. "It's not that...I don't like it, it's just...it's not the Felix I know," she said a bit quietly. "If you want to start acting that way, I can easily get used to it," she told him with a shrug.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

(of course not)

D.K. didn't like Felix. He didn't deserve Serenity. (Didn't Jasper say something similar) He didn't act like he should towards someone he supposedly loved. Was he playing Serenity? No worries, the silver haired ninja turned dragon would be out of their lives soon enough. "Don't try and adapt for me," he told her. "I'll mold bit by bit, but not too fast. I want you to know I'm not as cold as I seem. I'm ready to prove that I do love you."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm

(lol, why yes, yes he did. You know, if a crowd of people says it, it begins to look like it's true. BUT NOT FOR US FERENITY FANS, Nosiree!!)

Serenity looked at him as he told her not to try and adapt for him. That's what she'd been trying to do all along. She'd toned her whole personality down about five notches just so that Felix wouldn't be irritated by her. She'd stopped begging him to let her heal him, she'd stopped being so overly emotional, she'd stopped getting so angry with him over little things...she'd given him the freedom he so desperately wanted. And now he was telling her not to change? A bit too late for that. She only smiled lightly when he said that he wanted her to know that he wasn't as cold as he seemed. She shook her head lightly and walked up next to him, leaning on him lightly with a smile as they walked, looking up at him. "Fe, I know you're not as cold as you act," she reassured him with a soft smile. She didn't lean on him too long though, because she knew if she did, he'd likely push her away, even though he said only moments before he was trying to change. She didn't want to rush things with him, because she knew all too well how that would turn out. Step by step, right?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 am

(*nodnod* Agreed!)

D.K. was glad to have her speak those words to him. It would be a breeze transitioning from Felix's personality to his own. As she leaned on him he looked down at her. Something a bit different in his eyes. When she moved away he blinked. "What's wrong?" He asked. He really didn't like Felix's personality. He was thinking about provoking the guy to try and bite him, so he could get a kick in the head that he all so deserved. He grunted at the thought. "I could really go for some kind of spaghetti," he said with a sigh.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

Serenity looked at Felix, a bit confused when he asked her what was wrong, after she'd moved away from him. ...Well, whenever I lean on you too long, you tend to move away, she explained, still a little confused that he hadnt realized this. She then gave a smile like it was nothing. I just didnt want to end up falling over when you did, she told him. I always thought...well, I kinda always thought irritated you when I leaned on you and did stuff like that, she told him with a shrug. She blinked and looked at him with a light giggle as he said he could really go for some kind of spaghetti. "If you want, instead of the picnic, we could go back home and I could make some," she told him with a smile. It was funny though, because when they'd first met, he'd pointed out that she always seemed to make some kind of pasta when he came over.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

D.K. shook his head. "No, don't get it wrong. That was back then, this is now." He told her. "You can lean on me all you wish, I don't care anymore. I'm done with all this emptiness. Sick of holding it all in because I didn't know how to tell you. I turned my back on the retched world because it couldn't understand me. But then there was you and I was afraid to let you in." He'd stopped walking and faced her. "But those days are over. I can trust you...and I've very much like it," he paused. "If you could trust me too."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 pm

(If only the real Felix could see how this one was butchering his personality...tchtchtch)

Serenity looked at Felix with her head tilted a little when he told her not to get it wrong. Saying that he was done with being empty because the world couldn't understand him. What was this all of the sudden? It was so weird to hear Felix speaking like this! She almost felt like crying. She'd waited a long time to hear Felix say that, anything like that. But now that she'd heard it, it seemed a bit too good to be true. Granted, she wasn't really gonna cry or anything, but she almost wanted to. She blinked when she noticed that he'd stopped walking, and turned to face him as he faced her. There was a light blush on her face from hearing all this. "I...do trust you Felix," she told him, looking at him. Truth was, she always had, she just had issues with showing it. Like Felix had issues with love and emotions, there was Serenity in the other corner with trust issues.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

(T-T I miss Felix!)

D.K. saw her blush. He tried not to smile, but was slipping, so he took a few steps towards her and then wrapped her in a hug. "Thank you," he whispered. "I really appreciate this." He then stepped back. "Now that that is done with, let's talk about this spaghetti. I don't remember the last time I had some." He said. A weight off his chest, that he knew did not belong to him. But all the same, the feeling felt good.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 9:50 pm

(*sniffles* M-me too!!!)

Serenity almost gave a light sigh as he hugged her, but it would've been one of being relaxed. Instead, she hugged him back lightly, with a small smile. She couldn't believe it. Was it really happening? Serenity smiled when he pulled away and stepped back, saying they should talk about that spaghetti. Serenity loved pasta, it was one of her favorite things to eat, bar none. Well, maybe aside from those delicious dumplings. She hadn't made spaghetti for Felix in a while, now that she thought about it. "Weelll, like I said, we could just go home instead and I could make some. Maybe we could watch a movie too," she suggested with a smile and a light shrug. Yeah, that seemed to be their thing, food and movies.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

D.K. was in heaven. He was going to her place for spaghetti and a movie. First date was turning out well. "Sounds good to me," he said with a small laugh. He took her hand in his own and started towards her house. "What movie shall we watch?" He asked. Secretly he was thinking about how he'd handle Felix. Maybe they could let him stay as a pet, or take him back to the Unknown. One or the other, something had to happen. Who care right now though?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 pm

(First date my anphanny!)

Serenity smiled when he said that it sounded good to him, blushing when he took her hand. This was...unusual, to say the least. But unusual in a good way. "Umm...how bout an action movie today?" she said with a light smile. "Not really in the mood for a scary one, sorry," she told him with a giggle. She glanced at their hands, blushing a bit again before looking back in front of them.

(Keep Felix as a pet? Talk about adding salt to the open wound!)

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next