Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThis Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] Empty
PostSubject: This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]   This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Listen everyone,

I'm a senior and I'm taking pre-caculus and I such in math. So I'm leaving Ninja Legend. It's not because of this one class, but I have to take ACT and SAT in order to get into college. Ninja Legend is major distraction and demands a lot of my time. I don't want to fail math and I need to study. By this time next year I'll be in college which means I won't have time for Ninja Legend.

I've had a good four years here, but I need to start focusing on my future. I thank all the members who joined Ninja Legend and stuck with us during our ups and down. I'm not going to delete the board, in case you all want to rp, but I can't stay. Life is coming fast and I need to be ready.

You can get in touch with me via email: Cheza_1994@yahoo.com
I also have a facebook if you want to friend me.

Anyways, it's been a good run, hope you all have enjoyed because I have. I'll be checking in for the next week but then I'm going to delete all accounts except for Jutsumaster since she's the Master Admin.

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]   This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

What..? I...um...I...

For the first time I feel truly speechless... Most other times I act it, but now...I just...

Trying o get over this speechlessness, I think I speak for all of us at Ninja Legend when I say, I really wish you'd stay. But as much as I hate to admit it, the future is more important than Ninja Legend is. I know that I'm already friends with you on Facebook, and I will definitely keep in contact, but...damn...this is such a loss to us...

I'll keep Ninja Legend up and running for as long as I can, with the help of the other admins I hope, but without you it might not last too long. We're dying already, but I'll attempt to make a comeback. But I will say this: please rethink deleting all of your accounts. I highly, highly suggest keeping them in case you change your mind, and even if you don't, it will serve us all here as a reminder.

Anyways...good luck with your school work, and we'll all miss you very much Jay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]   This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Seriously!Speechless as well!...But,I'm a senior too and just from classes today,I can tell you that it's gonna be a tough one....which means my activity on here will probably slow down,but not stop!I'll still be here!But,"I too have to focus on ACT and SAT coming up,I have Chemistry this first semester and I can already tell you...it's going to be a toughy....But,it'll most likely be my only class with true homework.My other core class teacher doesn't give homework,unless you haven't finished your classwork....And,my dad's griping at me to get a job,even though,senior year,need to focus!And my mom is the one that won't let me get one cause she knows I need to,too!Kinda have ADD/ADHD,a low form of it,and I need to focus on school....Being 19,his sorta threatening to kick me out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]   This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important] Empty

Back to top Go down

This Concerns Ninja Legend and All of It's Members [Important]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1