Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Score!!! NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Score!!! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingScore!!! EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSScore!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Score!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilScore!!! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Score!!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Score!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Score!!! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayScore!!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderScore!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Score!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Score!!! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Score!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesScore!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPScore!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Score!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Asher was stuck on this dream girl of his. She was beautiful. The problem was that he couldn't find her. Where was she? Every since the war he'd had trouble locating her. Standing on top of the Kage building he gazed over the village. "I will find you my Juilet, for I am your Romeo." He was the only one who get away with such a cheesy saying. "Baby, wait for me," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 pm

(Egh, why not. I refuse to play this dream girl though.)

Aoi was walking down the street, finally having got a break from gorcery runs. Actually, she'd just gotten done with one, but she'd left it on the kitchen table, called her sisters down, and made a break for it. Leaving them to put the things away. They always shoved their share of the work on her, but not this time. No doubt now they would try to shove their share of the work on her brothers. She'd get an earful when she got back home, but for now she was free! As free as the Death was from the Akatsuki!

Aoi looked up and couldn't help but start laughing a bit when she heard some guy screaming from on top of the Kage building. "Corniest thing I ever heard!" she called up to him with a giggle. "Don't fall off!" And she continued walking, pushing her glasses a bit further onto her nose. She wasn't expecting an answer, she just thought the guy was funny. The Death sure had a lot of strange people in it. Looking around, she couldn't help but wonder where Narcissus was. They had a strange relationship. A bit of rivalry, a bit of friendship. It was odd.

(Edit: W-wait...it wasn't me that he'd been talking to after the war, right...?)
Back to top Go down

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm

(Don't be a party pooper. Not sure.)

Asher looked down at the pretty little lady who'd called his saying corny. "It may have been corny, but I see you liked it. You giggled, I heard." He jumped down when she told him not to fall. "The name is Asher, who are you?"nAsher had no idea this girl was a minor. She was way to cute to be under the legal age of eighteen. And those glasses made her look so professional. He wished he could look professional as well, but he was a goof ball and didn't really need it. At twenty eight years old he was still acting twelve. "Where ya headed?" He asked. "Someplace special? Meeting a friend? A best friend. A boyfriend?"

Last edited by Asher on Wed May 16, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm

(I got a bad feeling about this...)

Aoi looked off to the side when he said he'd heard her giggle. She blinked when she heard a whoosh, then saw him jump down. Was he crazy, or just suicidal? "Aoi," she replied with a smile. Unlike most kids of the Death, Aoi was usually happy and perky. She looked at this guy named Asher. He looked twice her age, but seemed to act like he was half of it. Ah, well, she didn't mind making a friend. Or...judging by his last question...he clearly didn't know how old she was. She wondered if she should be cruel and tease him. Lead him on a little bit. Oh, but that would just be mean. Buutttt...simply being nice wouldn't hurt, right? "I was just out for a walk. Finally got some free time on my hands," she told him, then continued walking. "So, who's this Juliet you were lookin for, hm?"
Back to top Go down

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:10 am

"I'm Asher," he said freely. "Free time? How about I buy you an ice cream or somethin'?" He offered. "Oh, Juliet? She's the bangin' hot girl I met before the rebellion. Long blond hair and highlighter green eyes. Basically she's my future wife." Asher let out a breath. "We're going to get married and have like six kids. Asher Jr, Sebastian, Kimmie, Noah, Ricky, and Tyler." He grinned. "How would you like to be the honorary aunt?" He asked. "You look as though you love kids."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

(Stop being confusing. You already introduced him. X3)

Hm. An ice cream sounded nice. "Sure, why not," she said with a smile. Her smile widened and she had to cover her mouth a bit to keep herself from laughing aloud when he told her just who Juliet was. Instead she simply ended up giggling. "Sounds like you have it all planned out," she said with a smile. She blinked when he asked her how she would like to be the honorary aunt. He just met her. He was joking, right? She hoped so. "I don't see why not, I'm really good with kids," she told him with a nod. Not a lie in any way. While she had four older siblings, she also had three younger ones. "So then. How bout I help you look for this Juliet of yours?" she asked with a grin, looking at him. Though, at the angle her glasses were at now, there was a shine of light off them, so you could barely see her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Score!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score!!!   Score!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Score!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Death-