Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Unexpectations of the Unknown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:39 am

Xantrex gave a small chuckle. "I didn't need saving." That said enough about Xantrex's personality right there. He looked up at the kid, tilting his head in slight curiosity when Kazuma started speaking theoretically. "Theoretically speaking, yes, yes you would." Xantrex gave a small one sided shrug. "If you ask me though, the Akatsuki's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be." A pause. "It's hard to explain. But yes, theoretically, if you were to become my student, you would have to join the Akatsuki." It really was hard to explain. On the outside, the Akatsuki was just a clan of fighters the size of a small village. So really it was just an expansive 'nation' with a tyrant for a leader. On the inside, however, it was just a group of people who had found a place they belonged. That's how Xan saw it anyhow. But how would he explain such a concept to a twelve year old who'd known nothing but village life up until this point?
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

"Whatever," was Kazuma's response. He knew that Xantrex was just being all prideful and junk. It didn't matter. If he wanted to act that way, then he could. Kazuma already knew that Xantrex would have been dog food had it not been for him. "I want a teacher, but I don't want to join the Akatsuki..." He said plainly. "I don't want to be apart of some group that kills for the fun of it. If I do something, I want to join because they have a purpose."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am

Xantrex leaned back against the tree and let his head lean back to look up at the sky. He wondered what time it was. He couldn't have been in the Unknown for more than two hours, yet they say that time changed differently in the Unknown than it did in the real world. He looked to Kazuma as he said that he didn't want to join the Akatsuki just because. He shook his head, almost looking disappointed. This was the misconception that most people had. Not all, not even most people, who joined the Akatsuki were all that evil. "You know...there aren't actually that many people in the Akatsuki that kill for the fun of it." He looked up again with a sigh and thought for a moment. Krissy, Bat, Daya, Deidara. Was there really anyone else? "Out of the main group...maybe only four people. I'm not even sure our leader kills just because 'it's fun'," he said, putting a small mocking emphasis on the last words. He clicked his tongue and kept his gaze up and off of Kazuma as he spoke. "The Akatsuki isn't evil. Most of us are only bitter towards the villages because that's how they'd been towards us. We're just people who don't belong there. If the Akatsuki ruled, there'd be no one who didn't belong." Was he being a bit emotional? Hell no. He was just saying what he thought, and what he thought was that if the Akatsuki ruled, under Deidara's iron fist or not, there wouldn't be one person who didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Kazuma was only listening to Xantrex because he figured he might as well get the other side of the story. From the Valley's point of view, the Akatsuki were a bunch of ruthless killers that had no goal; only to bring the villages to their knees. Up until now, that's what he'd believed as well, but now that he'd gotten the other side he could understand that maybe the Akatsuki didn't do what they did for no apparent reason. They had motive, but was it worth the trouble? When you had people who understood you, why wage meaningless war? Kazuma still hadn't figured out why the Snow Kage had waged war on the Stealth. Was he no better than the Akatsuki. "Is there any special requirements," he asked absently. He was thinking about how the Valley's and Akatsuki were at an never ending war over something so petty.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Xantrex finally brought his gaze to Kazuma. Had he gotten through to the boy? "Not particularly, but there are a few rules. Most important rule, don't piss Deidara off. He doesn't like his Akatsuki going off and chatting it up with the villagers. And when he doesn't like something, he doesn't hesitate to show so." Hey, why sugar coat things? "Another thing. Deserters are not very well liked. There is no trial testing with the Akatsuki. You either join and stay, or join, leave, and get hunted." He paused. "However, there's good reasons for that one." If someone from the Akatsuki deserted and went to the villages with information on their whereabouts, it would be hell for the Akatsuki. Xantrex gave a small huff. "That's all for now. No requirements, just rules." Xantrex wasn't sure there were any requirements actually. "I take that back. There is one requirement. Well, more of something you should do for ease. Break all ties with your past life."
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

Yes, it would be easy for him to do just that. Break ties with his family. He didn't have many friends back home either. Kazuma sighed. The Akatsuki seemed to be the key to his greatest success and yet here he was, still pondering over the proper answer. Once he was in, he was in. If he ever got out, he'd never tell anyone what had gone on because he wouldn't be accepted into the village of his choosing, but all the same, he'd be killed before he got the chance. He needed some time to think. He wanted to ask someone what they would do, but he already knew the answer. They would flee. Run away and cling to the life that was so precious to them. The life of a simple ninja instead of reaching to the greatest heights of their lives. Kazuma eyes shinned at the very thought. "If there was an attack on the village, I'd have to participate, wouldn't I? And if I refused to kill someone, would I be killed?"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Well this was going smoother than planned. The kid seemed to be interested. Xantrex wasn't exactly surprised though. When he found out about the boy's interest in things like time manipulation, and the fact that he'd practically fainted upon learning who Xantrex really was, coupled with the hard family life...well, he didn't think that recruiting this kid would be too hard. So far it was proving right. All that was needed was a little...persuasion. Xantrex took a slow deep breath with his eyes closed as Kazuma contemplated his next question. His arm was burning. He was sure that thing hadn't had poison of any kind, or things would be worse, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. Yeah, he'd have to swallow his pride on this one and go to Jaymaru. He opened his eyes as Kazuma spoke. He wished that the kid would hurry and make a decision, but he knew that things like this took time. "Yes, you would. But Deidara doesn't always send everyone out to attack a village. Though...he might very well send you out just to test your loyalty." It was the truth, and it was a truth the kid deserved to know. Xantrex wasn't a particularly kind being, but there was a bit of twisted kindess somewhere in his heart. Xantrex paused to think about Kazuma's last question. "Hm. I suppose it depends. Mostly on Deidara's mood. The first time you might just get a warning. I'd be wary though. It's been a while since the last one, but Deidara doesn't mind dishing out lessons to those that don't follow orders. And I'm not talking textbook lessons." Clearly. Xantrex was starting to realize that he was talking to the boy as if it was already certain he was going to join. He was giving away information that he probably shouldn't have. Oh well. If Kazuma declined, there was an easy fix to that problem.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Kazuma had more or less experienced what it was like to kill and he hadn't liked it. The day after he'd fought in the Stealth he'd continuously washed his hands, trying to erase the memory of the blood that was no longer there. Maybe it was because that had been his first battle and he'd been traumatized, but he never wanted to go through that again. Kazuma blinked away the memory and looked down at the ground. "So, I should probably cut my loses and join. I don't really have a choice, seeing as though you've told me a lot. And if I were too walk away now, you'd have to kill me, but you're injured, and I could probably take you. Maybe that's what I'm attempting to do, wait it out until you're just too weak to do anything but pass out from blood loss. I'd be able to escape, and this would all be over." Kazuma looked at Xantrex with his ghost blue eyes. "Or have you already anticipated that possibility?"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Xantrex looked at Kazuma with a one sided shrug when he said he should cut his losses and join. "That would be prudent." Xantrex grinned when Kazuma said that he could take him on. Even moreso when he said that he could have just been waiting for him to be too weak, and then questioned if Xantrex had even thought about that. "Of course I'd anticipated that. You really think I'd be foo-lish enough to fall for that?" He said, pushing himself up and standing at the word 'foolish'. He leaned back against the tree. "It would be a shame, but I'd probably have killed you before I got weak enough to pass out. It all depends on your answer though. Are you going to join, or are you going to flee?" A chuckle. "Or rather, are you going to try to flee?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

"Or am I going to take my chances and fight my way out of this. Besides, what do I have to lose." Nothing. You see, Kazuma had found it interesting that Xantrex had thought everything out, even in this weakened state of his. Kazuma needed a teacher just like Xantrex. "I think I'll just cut my losses." He answered. "Unless I decided halfway to the Hideout that I really don't wish to join. By that time you'll be weak enough for me to escape." Kazuma shrugged. "And I could easily find the location by myself without your help. It has to be far off from the villages, and you'd never make it without support. But I'm fine, and could make it to the Hideout once I know what direction to go in. Then I could bring the villages there for a surprise attack. The Akatsuki would never see it coming. I'd finally be recognized and be given the right to work freely with my research. And because I've already seen some of yours, I could use that information to better my own." If Kazuma was some deranged lunatic he would have started to laugh uncontrollably, calling himself a genius in the process.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Xantrex was quite intriqued by the way that Kazuma was laying things out. The thing was, Xantrex had thought of all these possibilities while he'd been talking to Kazuma. He couldn't help but grin through all of it. However his grin faded when Kazuma mentioned that he'd already seen some of his research. "Oh? And just what parts of it are you referring to?" He wasn't too happy about that one. He'd been sure that Kazuma had seen nothing when he'd borrowed the notebook. Xantrex took a breath before grinning again. "No matter. You don't know what I'm capable of. I could just just turn you into the size of an ant, or reverse your age temporarily until we get to the hideout. If you try to escape then, well...you won't make it far. Did you think of those possibilities?" He asked with that same grin. Truthfully, without his other arm for jutsu, he could do none of those things. But did Kazume know that? Most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

That wiped that grin off of his face. Kazuma had never seen the notes Xantrex had in his notebook, but now he knew that they were there, and that they actually meant something if it threw of Xantrex's composure, if only for a second. And it seemed that in a way, it'd clicked something in Xantrex because now he was throwing out possibilities. "No. I'd thought of neither of those. However, I might as well admit before I get killed for no apparent reason that I never viewed your notes. In fact I never really knew there were notes in the book to begin with. And if I want to know what are in that little notebook of yours I would have to join the Akatsuki." Kazuma swayed back and forth a bit, just because he had nothing else to do. "I bet there are tons of research in there. "If only I could just get a glimpse."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Xantrex's grin almost faded again when Kazuma admitted that he'd never viewed the notes. He was very tempted to pull a Deidara right there and beat the living hell out of the kid for that one. But he would be nice. For now. Because right now he was trying to get the kid to join, although it was already a given that he would. And the fact of the matter was, Xantrex was too injured to do much. Using his good arm, Xantrex adjusted the bag on his shoulder as Kazuma said if only he could catch a glimpse. "Then it probably wasn't smart of you to have told me you had a photographic memory," he said calmly with a sly grin. "Anyways, I assume you've made your choice? I'd rather get to the hideout before it gets too dark to see."
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

(LMFAO! He was going to pull a Deidara. Now that is a good one.)

Kazuma shrugged. "I didn't know who you were," was his response. "If I had, I would have kept my mouth shut." Kazuma crossed his arms behind his back. "Lead the way." And so he'd made his choice with the three words. He knew it wouldn't be an easy transition. He would be forever thankful t his family and the Snow village, because had it not been for them, he would never have been pushed to the limit where he wanted to join the Akatsuki for the sake of science. This was going to be the adventure of a lifetime. He'd never been all that adventurous to begin with. Maybe an occasional expedition here and there as a child, but this was real, almost so real that it felt surreal. Kazuma looked up at the darkening sky. There's no words to express what I'm feeling right now, but I do know that I'll never have reason to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:28 pm

(....Urusai. You're gonna get me killed.)

Xantrex's grin turned into a smile a moment before he turned and started walking at the kid's words. "One more thing. I figured this might have been a given, but I'm going to make sure anyways. Teaching you science will most certainly not be the only thing I'll be doing. You're going to learn how to fight, and I don't mean like some village ninja. Those in the Akatsuki are the best of the best fighters, and you're gonna be one of the best among them, got me?" He grinned but didn't look back at Kazuma. "Throughout your teaching, maybe you'll be able to incorporate some of it into useful techniques," he taunted. He was absolutely curious to find out as to whether or not Kazuma had the creativity to make his own jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Kazuma followed without any hesitation. He wanted to see how the Akatsuki Hideout was structured. How they managed to hide from the villages and what were their defenses. His wondering was cut short when Xantrex started speaking about fighting and being the best. The first thing that came to Kazuma mind was, I didn't sign up for that... "Um...okay..." Kazuma was sure he could handle the incorporating moves into techniques. It was pretty simple. All you need was a brain. Okay, so maybe it wasn't all that simple, but it couldn't be that complicated. "Can I get a glimpse of your notebook now?" He asked. No, he didn't have a one track mind, but he wanted to know just what was in it since Xantrex had proven his suspicions that something was in deed in that book.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Xantrex noted the hesitation in Kazuma's voice. "You asked about attacking villages earlier. You don't want to die in the process, do you?" He didn't want to lose a student simply because the kid was a wimp. That would be no good. He finally glanced back at Kazuma as he asked about the book. "No. Maybe later when we're at the hideout. I still don't trust you not to try and run off with it you know." Well, that, and if Kazuma decided to try and destroy it, there was nothing Xantrex could do. No left arm meant no time jutsu. No time jutsu meant no reversing the damage. And he couldn't have that.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Kazuma shrugged. "I was only saying all those things to see your reaction. I don't want any old teacher you know. I want a good teacher. A good teacher would keep his cool instead of go off the deep end and start making irrational threats." Kazuma shrugged again. And that was what Xantrex had done. He kept his cool and turned the tables in the blink of an eye. Kazuma grinned. Only a genius could do that. "And no, I don't want to die in the process." Even if he hadn't completely agreed to the idea of fighting, he wouldn't object to it either. Kazuma wanted to ask how far they were from the hideout, but Xantrex probably didn't trust him with that information either. But it wasn't for Kazuma's benefit, it was for Xantrex's. If the guy passed out before they made it to the Hideout, he wanted to know where he could find help. He'd found the one and only person that could teach him all he wanted to know. He wasn't just going to let the guy bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm

By the time they made it to the hideout almost an hour later, Xantrex's breaths were far beyond that of normal. They were deep and slow, and he felt faint. He hadn't stopped walking the entire time, though a rest might have done him some good. The sun was down and it was quite dark out, and even through the cool night air, Xantrex had developed a light sweat. Walking into the hideout, Xantrex knocked loudly on Jaymaru's door, ignoring completely that she might be asleep. "Come into the main room," he called after he'd stopped knocking. He didn't wait for an answer before he started into the main room and sat heavily on the couch. He looked at Kazuma with a light grin. "Well kid, welcome to the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Jaymaru was sound asleep. She'd spent most of the day cleaning up her room and reading. There wasn't much going on, so that was how she spent her days. That and going to sleep earlier than usual because there wasn't much going on. So here she was, nice and sleep when she heard someone knocking on her door. Her eyes slowly opened as if she were trying to figure out if she was dreaming or not. "Are you serious...." She grumbled groggily when she heard Xantrex's voice telling her to go into the Main Room. "If you're not Deidara then go the hell away," she mumbled as she turned back over and closed her eyes. The hell with Xantrex. That ungrateful lunatic could go find a hole to die in. She was trying to sleep. It took another ten minutes before Jaymaru finally decided to get up. She dressed herself in a pair of blue jogging pants and a long sleeved white t-shirt with her name on the back. She swung open her door and headed down the hall to the main room, taking note of the time. "...You do realize that it's ten o'clock at night right...and that I was sleeping...have you no respect?" Her eyes were half closed with sleep and she was completely ignoring Kazuma's existence. "I mean honestly Mabashi, I'm not as young as I used to be...." Yes, she was admitting that she was older than most. "I like to get my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Kazuma was in awe. Okay, so maybe the Akatsuki Hideout was in a mountain, but so what. It was awesome. The perfect Hideout. When Xantrex led him inside, he just gawked. He almost bumped into Xantrex when he knocked on someone's door. Fear crept up his spine. What if he was calling for Deidara. Kazuma swallowed. The fear subsided momentarily when he entered the main room. So many couches, and a kitchen. Kazuma grinned. Maybe this place wouldn't be all that bad after all. "Thanks," he breath when Xantrex welcomed him. He wished it was day outside, he was sure there was a lot to witness. And then he heard the door swing open. He turned his gaze to the shadow coming down the hall. When a purple haired woman stepped inside the room he frowned. "You're not Deidara," was his first response. He looked to Xantrex as the woman complained. "Who's this cranky old hag?"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Xantrex had started wondering whether or not Jaymaru was going to come out, but when she did, he looked at her with a light grin as she complained. "You're not that old yet. There's plenty of time to sleep during the day. Besides...I need your help with this one," he said with a one sided shrug. He was still feeling rather faint, but he was sure the bleeding had mostly stopped by now. He hoped he wouldn't come down with a fever or something because of this. And then tomorrow he'd have to tell Deidara about having a new recruit...he was wondering if that would go over well.

Xantrex cringed lightly when Kazuma spoke. "Of course she's not..." Then he just looked at Kazuma at his question, a light frown on his face before he sighed. "Kazuma...get on the other side of me before she kills you." He sat up so that if he needed to he could stand up quickly. "Jeez...not even here an hour..." Not even there an hour before he makes an enemy. Lovely. "Apologize." That was his only command for the moment. "Her name is Jaymaru Iruki, and starting today she's senior to you. Show some respect, will you. She could kill you quite quickly, and very easily."

(And so you don't kill me too, by senior, I meant higher ranking. >.>; )
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:17 am

(Uh huh)

Jaymaru looked at the boy for the first time. He was young, and not a member of the Akatsuki. When he pointed out that she wasn't Deidara she merely rolled her eyes. "Tell me something I don't know," was her response. And then the brat called her an old hag. No amount of protection was going to save this kid from her wrath. She moved with the well trained speed of a former Stealth ninja and punched him square in the gut. Turning back to Xantrex she looked him over once. "Back to you." Leaving the boy to linger in his idiocy, she approached Xantrex and crossed her arms. "You look like hell. What happened to you?" She paused. "And who is he?" She had a right to know since she'd been woken up out of her sleep and disrespected. All within a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:20 am

Kazuma didn't have time to apologize, because the second Xantrex stopped speaking, Jaymaru landed a punch to his gut. Kazuma dropped to his knees and coughed. Okay, so maybe he should have kept his mouth shut. "I'm sorry," he said; holding his stomach. Trying to catch his breath he got back up on his feet and gave Jaymaru a weary look. He hadn't meant to piss her off. He looked back to Xantrex and then slowly moved towards him and to keep away from Jaymaru, he approached from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Even with his preparations getting ready to stand up, in his condition, he wasn't quick enough to prevent Jaymaru from hitting Kazuma, so he just sighed and sat back down. That boy was an idiot, he really didn't know anything about the people in the akatsuki. He gave Jaymaru a weary grin when she asked what happened to him. "I pissed off a couple demon dogs in the Unknown," he said with a chuckle. Well, they were more like wolves really. And he wasn't about to admit that he'd gotten this injury protecting the kid next to him. Still too prideful. He glanced to Kazuma, who had moved beside him, when Jaymaru asked who he was. "This, is Kazuma. Our newest member of the Akatsuki, and..." he looked back to Jay with the same weary grin. "My new student." With his good arm, he opened his bag. "Speaking of which..." Pulling out his notebook, he handed it to Kazuma. "Go ahead. See if there's anything at all in there that you can understand." It would keep him busy, and from saying any other stupid things.

What filled just about every page of the notebook were graphs, equations, and sketches, with some of the equations having no legend or key as to what it's variables were. The sketches were immensely detailed, and some pages had theories, hypotheses, and experiment details written in full. The notebook was about three fourths of the way full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpectations of the Unknown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next