Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
No Day Like a Monday NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-No Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNo Day Like a Monday EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNo Day Like a Monday EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts No Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNo Day Like a Monday EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.No Day Like a Monday EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.No Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!No Day Like a Monday EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNo Day Like a Monday EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNo Day Like a Monday EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)No Day Like a Monday EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)No Day Like a Monday EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. No Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNo Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNo Day Like a Monday EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

No Day Like a Monday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Day Like a Monday Empty
PostSubject: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Bat was sitting on the couch with his sword in his lap and a cloth in his hand. He was cleaning his blade so that it would be nice a shiny. It was a fairly nice day outside and he'd been in a good enough mood to open the windows and the door. Usually Mondays were bad days for everyone, but Bat liked Mondays. Other people's misery was his entertainment. The pretty chill demon started to clean the blade. "No day like a Monday," he snickered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:28 am

Shizuka walks in looking at bat sitting on the couch cleaning his blade" Well someone seems pretty happy today." Shizuka said laying down in the window. Shizuka took a liking to bat due to his liking to killing unlike some of the akatsuki who were all hippy like. Shizuka laid looking at the sun to him everyday was a good day beacuase something bad always happen no matter what day it was. His most favorite day is when the akatsuki have lessons excluding him but to Shizuka it won't come to that because he avoids getting on deidara bad side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"How about you not bother me so it stays that way," the red eyed boy stated coldly. Bat didn't care for friends and even though him and Shizuka had something in common, it didn't change anything for the him. He wiped the cloth over the blade several times. The closest thing he'd say he had to a friend was probably Krystalia, other than that, no one else mattered. All the Akatsuki were here for their own reasons and Bat, well his reason was none other than to kill. With Deidara in charge, he had the greatest opportunity to do just that. He looked up from his blade, wondering if anyone else would be joining them.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Krystalia didn't mind Mondays all so much. It's not like she had school or work or anything to go to. Wasn't that why most people hated Mondays anyways? She never really kept track of the days. Walking into the main room, she casually stretched, her cloak absent from her person for once. While it was chilly in the hideout, Krissy found that she didn't mind. In fact, she was growing to like the cold for some odd reason. "Hey all," she said, lowering her arms as she plopped down on one of the couches with a light grin. "Do I smell a fight about to break out? Should I make popcorn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am

Bat grinned when Krissy walked in. She was in a rather unusually good mood. He turned his blade over when she spoke. "Oh no, I'd hate to get my blade dirty after giving it such a nice clean," he told her. "After all, it's a nice day outside, despite this disgusting winter weather." Bat was no fan of the cold. He lived the warmth. It may have been why he was in such a good mood today. "Although popcorn would be nice," he said with a small chuckle. "A salty treat after such complex labor would make my day."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

Krissy looked between Bat and Shizuka as Bat grinned and denied a fight. "Too bad. I was looking forward to something fun," she said with a devious grin. Maybe she should start a fight. That would be amusing. She shrugged at Bat's statement. "I'm startin to like the cold," she said. "Complex labor? I didn't realize cleaning a sword was such a mindful task. But then again, I am talking to you," she said with a grin. Now she was just being mean, and screwing with her friend. He was probably the only one she considered a friend here. Maybe Itachi, but after what had happened after his return, she wasn't so sure. And Deidara...she wasn't sure if it was smart to call him a friend. She wanted to, certainly, but he was their leader first and foremost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Bat gave a small chuckle. "I was trying to be sarcastic, I guess I haven't learned that skill yet." He gave a shrug. "I just wanted the popcorn." Bat lifted his sword. "Nice and shiny, so my first victim will witness how bright hell is." He looked over to Krissy. "If you want something fun to do, there's someone out there who's put a bounty on Deidara's head." He searched his pocket and threw her the wanted poster. "Maybe you can find and kill them, before someone finds and kills Deidara." Bat gave another light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

"Keep working on it. You'll get there some day," Krissy said with a grin, snickering a bit afterward. She leaned back onto the couch as Bat talked about his next kill. Yada yada, same old bore. She looked at him though, when he spoke of something fun to do, sitting forward as he mentioned a bounty. On Deidara. She caught the poster and looked at it for a moment. After a moment, her grin widened. "Oohh. A hunt for an anonymous rich person." She giggled. "Maybe I can even raid their house afterwards, if they have this much money." She paused and looked up thoughtfully. "You don't think a village government would be stupid enough to put this bounty up, do ya?" After all, it was either a filthy rich person, or a government putting these signs up. Maybe she'd just go around killing rich people and taking their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Day Like a Monday   No Day Like a Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

No Day Like a Monday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: Akatsuki-