Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPDay one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) Empty
PostSubject: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 am

Katsu lead the horses out the stable "It stinks in here. Why did I have to inherit the demon powers?" she said removing the last horse from the stable. Because you were the perfect host to harbor this power unlike your brothers and sisters. Katsu pulled a wagon with the use bedding out bumping into the horse behind her on accident it kicks her into some old used bedding. "Eeeh now I'm going to smell of horse crap. Where is that guy that is suppose to help me out?" she asked getting out the bedding. Suddenly a Jonin walks by looking at her" What a weirdo. Why are you even allowed to live in our village Demon? I believe the only reason you are allowed here is that Lord Tenkuu is protecting you." He said walking into a store. Katsu kill him and then kill that boy who got us in here in the first place. The voices said to her. Katsu sits down on her knees "I'm no monster and Lady Tenkuu isn't protecting me." She yelled at the Jonin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Eighteen year old Ivan Thorn had never been in a situation like this. Although he was not happy about being stuck with some girl who acted as though she was four, he decided to suck it up and keep a moving. The first day of stable duty was today, and he was going to show up, do what was required, then go home for some rest. When he walked into the stable he saw the girl, Katsu sitting down looking rather pathetic. He put on his usual friendly smile. "Good morning," he greeted as he looked around the stables. "We'd better get started, no?" He started towards the horses. "Let's move these guys outside and then clean out the hay, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 pm

"Morning and I'm really sorry that I got you into this mess. I should have just got over it and ignored it, but everywhere I go I cause problems to others." Katsu told Ivan as she began to move the horses outside with him." May I ask you how are you always so cheerful about everything because I have no control over my emotions." Katsu asked "Um Ivan would you like to be my....my friend?" Katsu didn't have a lot of friends but this could have been a good time to make friends. The same jonin came back around looking at Ivan and Katsu "To trouble makers made for each other." He said grabbing a horse and starting to head out the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:37 am

Ivan wasn't really listening to Katsu. He was busy moving the horses outside. If she caused trouble everywhere she went, that was her problem. He did what he had to do to keep himself out of trouble. He glanced at the younger girl when she asked how he remained happy. He flashed her a smile, but behind it lay something much less cheerful and a lot more malice. "Smiling," he answered. "Smiling makes other's happy." He tied the horse to the outside. "And refusing to listen to the insults of those around me because I know differently." He patted the horse and then blinked when asked if he could be her friend. "Sure, why not." His gaze turned to the jonin who continued to throw useless insults. Ivan simply shrugged and went back to work. "People are ignorant Katsu, don't let them get to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Katsu begins to glow with excitement. This was the best day of Katsu life she just made her first friend and was give advice about how to stay calm. "Thank you so much Ivan. I love you so much." she said as she tied two horses to two different post. Katsu head begins to ring and she sits down against the stable. Katsu what the hell are you doing with this boy? Kill him you can use the power of smiling to get close to him then kill him when he doesn't expect it. Do it he is the reason we are here. Her demon self told her fighting to control her body "I will not allow you to control my body this time. I will not let people get to me you are just a ignorant person." she said out loud as her tendrils form behind her. Katsu was trying her hardest not to let her demon side take over she hated putting up with these internal battles she always lost them, but today was going to be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 am

Although Ivan didn't care for making friends, he figured that Katsu becoming his friend wouldn't kill him too much. Without another word, he started back to work, but his green eyes opened just a bit when she claimed she loved him. What a strange girl she was. Getting back to work, Ivan took the remaining horses outside, but stopped when he noticed Katsu was talking. "What was that," he asked with little care. The orange haired male made his way around the corner and peered down at the younger girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Katsu looks up at Ivan trying to find something to say with the tendrils behind her slowly disperse. She was confound with what she should tell him " I have my moments of were I talk to myself as if something was with me." she told him hoping he would still be her friend, but she doubt it since she was already a strange child. It hot and humid out that some of the horses start to become aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)   Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day one of stable duty (Ivan Thorn)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1