Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Taking A Hike: Part 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTaking A Hike: Part 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Taking A Hike: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taking A Hike: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Tenkuu looked at Suri. "Bring it own Suri, me and Sky can beat you any time and any day." She pulled a kunai out glad to be free of the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm

"So you want me to knock you out? which one fast and painless or slow and painful." suri said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Lulu ran into the open. She had to run an errend. She saw Suri and Tenkuu, and sensed that Tenkuu could use some help. She points her finger, and shoots a purple beam at Suri.

"Hey Tenkuu. May I help?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm

(what the hell)

Suri gets hit by the beam sending him thourgh a tree and water"damn you" suri throws his skrunkien at t'lula
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm

The shuriken cuts into her flesh. She grabs the small cut.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:32 pm

A fire starts to grow on t'lula

(if thats okay with you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Lulu looks at the fire rowing. She didnt do anything but put her palm in the air, and then pointed again at Suri. "Ninja Art: Seven blades of death." 7 poisoned kunai head at Suri.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm

four posion kunai hit suri's arm"what is this my boby is num"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 pm

T'lulu smiled a bit. "get the fire off me and I just my say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Asher jumps out a tree" die Suri Fire style:spinning flame vortex"a vortex of fire goes at suri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:43 pm

"Oh Great...just what we need..." Sighing, "Stay out of our way Asher..."
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 pm

"Ajax romve"suri said as the fire left T'lula to go back to suri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 pm

T'lulu pointed at Suri, as the poison lifted from his body. "Their."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 pm

"Shut up T'lula let me handle this"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Suri's teeth grows six inchs long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm

T'lulu, now irrritated, points at Asher. "Stupid Wannabe." She shoots a beam at him.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Suri jumps out the way"hello t'lula" said suri as he was behind t'lula suri kicks t'lula in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Asher deflected the beam with his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Sabin Appears next to t'lula "t'lula behind you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Lulu goes flying into a tree. "Ok...now im pissed..." She held out her palm. A beam 10 times the size of her normal one shot at Suri.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Suri goes through a boulder"I'm going to kick your ass" suri kicks t'lula in the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 pm

T'lulu dissolves beforre he kicks her. She appears behind him and shoves a poisoned shenbon 10 inches into his shoulder. "I wouldnt try the fire thing. The position of my shenbon causes all elemental jutsu in the body to suspend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Tenkuu ran over to Lulu. "Hey don't attack Asher, he's good." She looked at Suri. "As for him, I can't say the same. There's something about him that I can't quiet fix my mind on yet, but he's dark, but not evil dark, something else." She looked at Sky. "Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Jutsu looked at Deidara. "You're mine, Deidara. That is, until he shows up." She pulled a kunai. Be careful you guys, the Akatsuki are alot more powerful than we think. And I wont forgive myself if you all died. But choose your won path. You all are now offically Ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Sukai eyes turned a light green. "Jay how about we take on the girl. It'll give us something to do?" He looked at his sister for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Hike: Part 2   Taking A Hike: Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking A Hike: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next