Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOne last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. Empty
PostSubject: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Roxl stood at the entrance to the cave outside the stealth valley. He looked in on the pure dark. This is it. I can take one person. This is my time to prove my worth to.....them. He smiled when he heard someone coming. "Lead the way."{
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am

Zeo walked up to Roxl wondering what he was doing. Looking into a cave it seemed. He didn't feel like bothering with him, but it'd be nice to tag along. He had nothing else to do since his life was slowly slipping away and most of the Alatsuki were trying to heal themselves up. He took a step towards the cave and lookeed into it. Dark, yes, scared, no. He too another step then stopped and looked at Roxl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:19 pm

"Hello. In case you didn't know, our world will be sent back 20 yrs in a matter of days. I know this from many studies. So I must prove my worth. Me an one other person. That'd be you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Zeo didn't like the sound of that too much. "20 years..." He was gonna ask why but he didn't feel like talking. "Okay," he simply said excepting the fact that he'd be a kid again which kinda sucked, but it'd be okay, he guessed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 pm

"So do you know whats in this cave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Zeo shook his head. "I don't, what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm

"All of a persons fears. Every one of them. The cave, once you get past the gaurds - thats where you come in - lead to a cavern. That cavern is home to a persons worst fear. It will not show other people your fears though, as it seperates groups. If you manage to conqour your fear, you get a tremendous amount of power. This is how Lulu got immortality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Zeo looked at Roxl. "That sounds okay, I guess...." He shrugged. "Well, what's your point of going down here anyway? Is it for power, or to know what you fear most?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 pm

"Too know what I fear most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Zeo shurgged. "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yeah, let's go." He said waiting for Roxl to go first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Roxl walked into the cave, and saw tons of gold. "Wow..." He looked at two stone statues. "Beware, as those are the guards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Zeo shook his head in understanding. "I got it." He said as he stopped and took a look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Roxl pointed at one of the statues, and said, "Boom." The statue wasn't affected by the blast that followed. "Hmmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 am

Zeo didn't move an inch forward. "You can go first," he said adjusting his cloak so it would be in his way incase he needed to fight, but for now, he'd let Roxl handle that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Roxl looked anoyed. "Really? Ah well..." He jumps forward, awaking one of the statues. "'Ello beastie!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Zeo walked at an exagerated slow pace. He'd see the guards in action before he joined in, but he'd help no doubtgt about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Roxl throws a well aimed punch at the statue, chipping an edge. "That....didnt do much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 pm

"No kiddin..." said Zeo half amused that the big bad Roxl only chipped the statue. "Try gain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Roxl punched it again, and this time you could hear all the bones in his finger snap. "Owwwwwwwwwww! Oh your so smart, You try it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Zeo backed up. "Um no thanks, maybe you should use one of your jutsu's that's be better than using your bones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Roxl looked at him hard. "Did that work before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"Just try it, you never no." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Roxl ignored this. "I have an idea, but its pretty bold." He walks past a statue. "HEY STUPIDS< THERES A NICE TREAT FOR YA!" He pointed to Zeo, and the statues walked toward him. "Let's see you fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.   One last mission. One last time to prove my worth. Empty

Back to top Go down

One last mission. One last time to prove my worth.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next