Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
just hanging... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-just hanging... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingjust hanging... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSjust hanging... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts just hanging... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigiljust hanging... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.just hanging... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.just hanging... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!just hanging... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Dayjust hanging... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderjust hanging... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)just hanging... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)just hanging... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. just hanging... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesjust hanging... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPjust hanging... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

just hanging...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 pm

nilan lay on the grass near the pond and just relaxed. she had been here for past an hour. she had missed justu and wished she could see her again. she waited for another hour and began to doze of in the soft grass. the fish and the birds were giving off a butifle sound. the fishes swiming sounded like water slowly moving in a current and the birds songs sounded like a lulliby. she finaly dozed off
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Rumiko walked to the open feeling down. His sister was dead and her two youndest children were bye themselves. he didn't even know if Roxl was with them, plus with Momoshiro staying with them that was a thrid kid.

As he hadn't even cared to check on them which made him feel even worser. As he walked he stopped when he saw someone. A gril he didn't know. "Hey," he said.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 pm

nilan easily awoke and she yawned "hello" she said siting up. then a cat jumps on he and she falls in the pond the cat running away and shaking infront of rumiko
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Rumiko backed up from the flying drops of water. "Nice," he said walking to th water and helping the girl out.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:54 pm

"thanks" she said climbing out. she looked at the person "hi my name is Nilan" she said holding out her hand
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 pm

(He's much older than he looks in the picture, taht's just his time rewind pic.)

Rumiko shook it. "I'm Rumiko."
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 am

(yesh i knows)

"how are you" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm fine," he said. "And how about you?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 am

"good but i just woke up"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:10 am

Rumiko smiled. "Nice, so that's you cat over?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 am

"oh him yep" she called him over but he had grown larger (we all know him)
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 am

(yep) Rumiko backed up. "He doesn't bite does he?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am

"he bites only when he is angry but he is happy now because he is smaller than ussual"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 am

"............." Rumiko took a step back. "Nice," he said with barely any relief.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:37 pm

"if he gets mad you will know it, he gets bigger the madder he gets" she picked up the cat which licked her face "he can also talk"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

"Talk huh, that's new to me. Out of all the animals my neice and newfews have I have never seen one talk." He grinned. "Wanna make my day by speaking?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 pm

the cat looked at him and with a small high voice said "i am one of the rare animals watch this" the cat jumped from nilans hands and turned biger his voice now lower and firce he said "dipending on my mood i change size but other times i thinck my size and i become" nilan shook her head and peted dragons forhead and said "my my dragon, you havent siad that to many people" she gave a sigh then a small laugh
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Rumiko grinned. "Amazing, I didn't think it'd be true. Oh well, there's always from for suprises I guess." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"oh he is full of suprizes" she giggled "but you can get used to them after a wile" she sat too as dragon became small he curled up in a ball between them
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm

"So Nilan, what village are you from?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"the magma, how about you?"
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 pm

"Stealth," he said looking down into the water.
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:09 pm

nilan looked in the water and saw a catfish. she aimed it just right and caught it bare handed "oh ya! she said putting it next to dragon. he opend one eye looked at th fish and went back to sleep
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 am

Rumiko grinned. "What's wrong? He doesn't eat fish or something. I thought at cats loved fish."
Back to top Go down

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:31 pm

"hmm... he probibly isnt hungry or he just dosnt want to eat while someone is around" dragon put on paw out grabed the fish and pulled it under him. he slowly riped of the skin and scales and begain to slowly eat it, but in the middle of doing so, fell back asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just hanging... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hanging...   just hanging... Empty

Back to top Go down

just hanging...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next