Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
waiting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-waiting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingwaiting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSwaiting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts waiting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigilwaiting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.waiting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.waiting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!waiting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daywaiting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderwaiting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)waiting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)waiting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. waiting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changeswaiting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPwaiting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

waiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

waiting Empty
PostSubject: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Eve sat in her living room after school and waited for roxas to show up. she had a perfect day by herself (like almost everyday). she walked into the kitchen and grabed a jar of jumbo chocolate chip cookies and put them in the living room on her stand. where are they its been almost an hour roxas was suposed to be here 15 mins after shcool but yet it was an hour after. she gave a small sigh as the doorbell rang i hope its them i mean finaly she walked up to the door and opened it "hello"she said
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Akashi stood at the door and smiled as it opened. "Hello sister. It's been a while." Akashi was ready for his sister to try to attack him, he would be pretty surprised if she didn't. His sister and him really wern't very close anymore, actually, they were more like enemies.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 pm

eve jumped back "Akashi, why are you here and how the heck did you find me" she wouldn't attack him until she knew some things, althogh she hated him she still held back her anger, but still her eyes turned red when she saw him
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Akashi looked genuinly hurt. "Can't an older brother come and visit his sister once in a while? I havn't seen you in sooo loong." Akashi smiled and walked into the house and looked straight into Eve's eyes. "But to answer your questions straightly. I came because I wanted to see you, and I found you very easily, you're not that hard to track."
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am

eve looked at akashi "you cant be here when roxas comes" she said shuting the door. two black cats walked in the room, one hissed at akashi the other one just looked at him
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 am

Akashi smiled, his sister wasn't kicking him out? "So how's my little sister been?" Akashi asked ignoring the cats completely, playing all attention to Eve.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

"i've been good"" she was suprized to see him being nice to her for once, he never acted like this to her "mimi stop it" mimi stoped hissing and jumped on akashi's foot, and she nit him, the other cat just watching
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 am

Akashi smiled a bit down at the cat as it bit him "I'm used to it, most animals don't like me." Akashi looked a bit hurt and then smiled at Eve again. "good to here.Have you been working on your fighting?"
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:28 pm

"ya" she said picking up mimi and the other cat "its just i dont know what to name her" she siad putting mimi on her shoulder and holding the other one "any ideas?" she asked her eyes going green again
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Akashi thought for a moment. "I'm not very good with names but what about if it's a boy; Hikaru, girl; Hikari." Akashi shrugged and looked at the cats. That might be a good name, maybe.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm

eve shruged "girl so hikari" she said puting the cat down. she ran and jumped on akashi playing with his hair, eve laughed alittle
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Akashi smiled happily as Eve jumped on him. When was the last time they'd even talked? Or acted like siblings even. Akashi let go of those questions and hugged Eve tightly. He wasn going to have this moment...while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

"i can still forgive you even thogh i said i wouldnt" she said "well sort of" she got up "ill get you for doing what you did" she knew she didnt have to remind him.the cat walked over to akashi and meowed then purred for a while
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Akashi sighed. "I know Eve...I know you will...but when you do, I hope you know just because I still love you as my sister, I'm going to put up a fight." Akashi reached down and scratched the cat gently under her chin.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm

"ya" she siad giving a sigh. she walked into the kitchen and came back out with 2 bowls of fruit "here" she said handing him a bowl and sitting on a pillow(btw she has no cotch, 4 pillows and a glass table)
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Akashi sat down slowly on another pillow "You're doing well here aswell I hope." Akashi said as he set the bowl of fruit on the table slowly. Akashi smiled at Eve with I guess a brotherly smile.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 pm

"ya" eve said picking up a grape "but i got in truble on the first day of school"
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Akashi sighed a little bit. "Sounds like you...But what did you do?" Akashi guessed his little sister had gotten into a small fight, probably not too bad, but on the first day of school? That makes a WONDERFUL impression on teh teachers.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:10 pm

"well, to start with" she said "there was one kid siting at the lunch table and another kid walked up to him and pored milk on him so i steped up" she ate the graped and a peach "she poured milk on me so i punched her... hard" she gave a small sigh "she went to punch me and lucky stoped her than a small fight became a slightly biger one. there was also i nother fight but ibearly got into it" she ate another grape "i try to stop fights but cause new ones
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Akashi sighed "I know you meaned well Eve, but it's better to just stay out of things like that, if you see things escelate past were they should be, THAN you step in. Otherwise it's apparent that you didn't plan your moves out carefully." Akashi smiled slightly at his sister and put his hands on teh ground and leaned a bit back.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:30 pm

"hey if the teacher didnt come id be fine" she said blushing alittle bit. she got up grabed a grape throgh it in the air and caught it in her mouth "sweet" she said to herself as she sat back down
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Akashi smiled a tiny bit. "Eve, you really shouldn't have involved yourself at all if the teacher came so soon." Akashi sighed and was still smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:41 pm

"well i didnt think he would come and it lasted longer than you know'
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Akashi reached forward and played with Eve's hair "Alright...I'll let it go, but you have to stop that okay?" Akashi smiled at Eve.
Back to top Go down

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 pm

"hey" she said smacking akashis hand "i cant help it but i know they cant take me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting   waiting Empty

Back to top Go down

waiting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next