Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
On My Way Home NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-On My Way Home EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOn My Way Home EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOn My Way Home EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts On My Way Home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOn My Way Home EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.On My Way Home EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.On My Way Home EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!On My Way Home EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOn My Way Home EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOn My Way Home EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)On My Way Home EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)On My Way Home EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. On My Way Home EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOn My Way Home EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOn My Way Home EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

On My Way Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:17 pm

(This is the start to why Zeo is so distant and depressing.)

Zeo was heading home from school knowning it was going to be a long walk since he lived far away. School wasn't that great and he wasn't looking forward to going home. He knew no one would be there, but even if they were home they'd just act as if he ddin't exist. It was always like that. At first it bothered him, but now it no longer mattered.

His parents were currently split up and had been since he was three years old and his sister had left with his dad. But as for his brother, he was still living with them. He was a jonin and had a short temper which was one of the reasons Zeo constantly avoided him.

As he walked down the streets he stopped to take a rest, He was getting tired and didn't want to push himself. If he was late he'd deal with whatever punishment his brother or mother dished out. He took a seat on a bench and sat quietly watching the people walk by. He envied the families that seemed happy as if everyday life was perfect. He was caught in thought so he hadn't noticed someone sit beside him.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:05 pm

lucky stood behind Zeo "Hello zeo, how are you today"
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Zeo looked up at the boy. He didn't know who he was or how he knew his name. "Hello," he said in a quiet voice. He turned his head and looked at the ground nervous. This kid was much older than him.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:50 pm

lucky had seen him at the lunch room, and decided that he might need an older friend "Hello, I'm lucky" he says from behind his black hair
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Zeo wondered why he had his hair covering his eyes but decided not to ask. "Oh, hi Lucky," he said thinking that he must be Lucky if he had that name. It thought about it for a long time.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 pm

lucky nodded "So, you wanna get something to eat" he asks he knew this kid must think him pretty weird, but he needed to get use to him
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Zeo looked towards his house. I'd never make it in time anyway," he thought. He looked back at Lucky. "I guess," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Zoey saw the kid from earlier she was teasing durning lunch as she headed to the Rogue Forest. "Time for some fun." She said walking over to him. "Hi, sorry about ealier," she said queitly. "I was a jerk and wanted to aplogize." She said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Zeo held out his hand. "Hello Zoey, I accept your apology." He said shaking it. He had a feeling she was pulling a prank so he was gonna be ready when she did.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Zoey grinned and went straight in for a punch pulling him forward with the arm she was shaking with. This was gonna be fun, she though.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 pm

lucky appeared infront of the punch as he grabbed her hand and flipped her to the ground "Stay down this time, or You won't be able to get up" he says, this six year old was strong enough to say this to"
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Zoey stood up with a look of disgust on her face. "You're gonna regret that," she said taking a leap into the air and kicking him. She wasn't about to take any crap from this weirdo. She had enough of that front that snot haired girl they called Eve: Queen of Snot.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm

he moves and is behind her in a matter of seconds, and then pulls a sword and slashes her back to bleeding point only
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Zoey falls but recovers instantly flipping back and landing on his back. "So you and miss Queen of Snots dating yet, or is your scaly skin too much for her," she snickered punching him in the face with a powerful strike.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

he lets the punch hit him and he spinned as he pulls put a kunia and lets them fly out at her and he lands on his feet with two kuniaready to strike
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Zoey jumps back. "You never answeree my question." She said catching on of the kunai. "Oh don't tell me she dumped you even before you guys started dating," She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 am

he closes his eyes "Shut up you little twerp, and no" he says as he makes handsigns and hundreds of snakes cling on to her "Snake hole trap, snake burial" he says as the ground opens and see slowly begins to sink "Call it quits, or I will be force to kill you"
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Zeo jumped up. "Don't hurt her, it doesn't matter," he said his voice squeaked with panic. He ran infront of Zoey even though she'd caused him some major embarresement within the first day of school. He still didn't want to see her get killed though. It wasn't taht serious.
Back to top Go down

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

lucky nods, "Fine" he says as the simple genjutsu fades and he walks past zoey "Comsider him a friend, I if it were me, you would bein an asylum by now" he smirks disappearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On My Way Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Home   On My Way Home Empty

Back to top Go down

On My Way Home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1