Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
squad 37 begins training NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingsquad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSsquad 37 begins training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigilsquad 37 begins training EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.squad 37 begins training EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!squad 37 begins training EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daysquad 37 begins training EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Remindersquad 37 begins training EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)squad 37 begins training EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)squad 37 begins training EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changessquad 37 begins training EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPsquad 37 begins training EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

squad 37 begins training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

squad 37 begins training Empty
PostSubject: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Nilan stood in the grass leaning agans a tree. She was blaying a bamboo flute, she played a very sweet and calming song. She waited for her squad. She told them they would have to be here in about half hour. she continued playing till the song was over and played again this time getting it perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Zeo walked towards the music he heard from a distance. "Hello," He said as he walked to the sensei. She was the one playing the musci. "It was nice," he said lokking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Nilan finishes "thank you" she said as she put her flute away. a small cat walkes up to zeo and meows " come here frog" nilan says as the cats walks to her. she picked it up "this is frog and he will help this squad train"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Zeo looked at the cat. He thought it was weird to name a cat Frog. He smiled and looked at his sensei. "Excuse, but what's your name?" He asked not sure of what it was. "I'm Zeo." He said to finish it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 am

"hello zeo im nilan its nice to meet you" she said putting the cat down as it rubbed aganst zeo's leg
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 am

<<xantrex ran up, Kit on his heels (Kit's his ninja fox, but it's not wearing xantrex's headband this time). he stopped in front of Nilan>> hello sensei! <<Kit looked at Frog and jumped over to him, starting to sniff it. Kit barked playfully at Frog and jumped back, looking as if he was going to pounce on it. xantrex looked at Kit and laughed a little>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 pm

nilan smiled "good mornig xan" she said picking up frog as he hised at the fox "as you can see cats even dont like foxes" she laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 am

<<xantrex smiled as Kit sat down and looked up at Frog as Nilan picked him up (Frog's a boy, right?). xantrex picked Kit up and Kit gave a small happy bark, and xantrex looked at Nilan>> does that mean Kit can't train with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am

"no its fine he can" (yes frog is a boy) frog looked at xan and jumped out of nilans arms to him. he meowed at kit and got on xans head and purred
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:55 am

<<xantrex looked up at Frog without moving his head and laughed a little as Kit looked up at Frog too>> i guess he got used to me! <<he said, laughing>> so, sensei? do we have anymore teammates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 am

nilan looks at who is there xan zeo... who am i missingshe shook her head "yep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Zeo looked at Xantrex who had just showed up. "Hello," he said. He'd met Xantrex a couple of times since school started but never expected to have him on the same team. He hoped they would get along with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:07 am

<<xantrex looked at Zeo and smiled>> hiya! you were in my class, you're zeo, right? <<xantrex also remembered him from the lunchroom incident, but decided not to say anything about that. he looked at their sensei>> who's not here? <<Kit looked up at Frog again and started pawing at him>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:22 pm

nilan looked at xan than zeo wonder how they will get along "i think annie and Kenjiro are missing i might be mistaking" darn my short term memory loss nilan thoght as frog just swished his tail from side to side thaan took one paw and with its claws only out on that paw sank his claws into kits tail and he meowed
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Annie's on our squad? awesome! <<xantrex said, sounding excited now. Kit growled at Frog and barked at him as Frog scratched his tail. xantrex looked at Kit, trying to keep him from jumping at Frog>> sensei, could you take Frog now, please? <<he asked, sounding a little panicky>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:49 pm

"frog get down and dont claw kit again" frog obetiantly and wimmpered an apolligy "sorry he gets worked up a lot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Annie walked up to her team and sensei. Her sleeves trailing behind her like normally. She smiled when she saw that the kid in her class were going to be training with her. "Hello," she said waving. She remembered Xantrex but didn't know who the other guy was. She looked at him curiously. He had purple eyes! Weird. She looked at their sensei who had a cat with her. She had called it frog. What a weird name for a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 pm

"morning anie" nilan said as annie walked up "you might want to roll up your sleeves for training" frog walked over to annie and tryed to play with her sleeve, he meowed happily
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

"G'morning,"Kenjiro said with a yawn.He had slept so well last night,he was feeling stiff right now.He stretched to loosen himself up.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 am

<<xantrex looks at Kenjiro>> hi, my name's xantrex. <<he'd seen him in class before, and remembered his name>> you're Kenjiro, right?
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yep,"he said as he woke up."Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm

"morning kenjiro" nilan said as she looked around here voice got more serius as she said"itachi i think is the only one missing, while we wait i want you all to tell me what your good at"
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Itachi ran to the training grounds. "Hi, sorry I'm late," he said coming to a quick stop. He looked at the kids on his quad. Annie, Xantrex, Zeo, and Kenjiro. What a big squad. He gave a smile. He knew all of them, no trying to make new friends this year.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm

"My name is Kenjiro Hatario.I like to read and I'm pretty smart I suppose.My taijutsu is good and ninjutsu is good as well.I use my ninja tools alright I guess and I'm not much a fan of genjutsu,"he summarized.He pulled out a book on advance ninja formations and began reading while listening to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 am

Zeo watched as everyone came up. He shuffles slightly when he she asked for an introduction of what the were good at. He didn't really kow. He hadn't planned on being a ninja, but it was the only wy he could get out of the house. He knew a bit of Ninjtsu, but not much. He decided he'd let the others go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: squad 37 begins training   squad 37 begins training Empty

Back to top Go down

squad 37 begins training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next