Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) Empty
PostSubject: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 am

Kinaga sat in the teachers lounge/meeting room with his legs on the table (which is round btw). He had a pepsi in one of his hands, and he took a sip and looked at the door, hearing another teacher coming. He invited the other teachers, only because he hadn't really talked to any of them in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am

Jutsumaster walked into the teachers lounge. "Hi Unabara," she said kindly sitting down at the left side of the table like she usually does. "What's going on?" She asked curiously. She laid her head down on the table and quietly waited for the others to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 am

Sky walked in after Jutsumaster. He sat across from Unabara. "Hello," he said to the two of them. He didn't know what this meeting was for but it was better than what he was doing before. Sitting around listening to a bunch of kids talk about what they'd done over the summer and what they would be doing the next summer. Or they were sptting spit balls at one another.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Kinaga looks at Sky and Jutsu and takes his legs off the table. "Hey guys, how ya been?" he asks casually, taking another drink of his Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Jutsumaster smiled. "I've been fairly well," she said sitting up. She blinked and sat there for a second. "May I ask what this is for," she said looking at the table. She was curious about this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Kinaga looked at Jutsu and laughed. "Why does everything have to be for official matters Jay? I figured since we all need a break and none of us have really talked in a while, we could all just meet up and talk, you know?" Kinaga leaned back in his chair and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Jutsu reddened in the fcae."I guess being Kage makes me that way sometimes. Even so it was nice of you to take us all out of class," she said kindly. Truthfully she was glad to be out of class. She hadn't seen them in a while and was glad to see them.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Don't worry about it Jay, since we got our new squads, I suppose we've all become a little too serious nowadays, right? So, what do you think about your new squad anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Jutsu smiled. "I think they're going to be great ninjas. Sure there are some things we'll have to work on but still they're good." She said smiling. "What about you though?" She asked. "How are our ninja's in the making."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Kinaga smiled and shrugged. "I'm not gonna mention names, but you probably know who 'm talking about. A couple of them need to learn the meaning of teamwork, one of them needs a confidence boost, and the other one, well, the other one has quite a bit of determination."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Jutsu smiled. She knew every one of them. "Well," she said looking at Unabara. "Your squad seems interesting. How about we have a match one day. Sounds reasonable," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Kinaga laughed. "Sounds like a good idea. All I need to do now is get them working together and give the one the confidence boost he needs. He's a fine ninja, a very talented one, but he could do much better if he believed in himself."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Jutsu smiled. "Maybe you could get someone to talk to him." She said looking out the window. "Or you could just train him until he gives in a realizes what a good ninja he is," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Kinaga looked out the window then at Jutsu. "Sounds like a plan to me. I think I've already gotten to him a little bit. I've noticed a slight change in his attitude since the day he walked into Roxl's class the first day of school."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

That caught JM's attention. She looked at Unabara. "What do you mean since the first day." She asked. She hand't heard about that. She narrowed her eyes. Okimur would have told her something. But he didn'. She sighed. Rumiko must have threatened him.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Kinaga looked at Jutsu and laughed. "Don't worry about it Jutsu, he's doing fine now, that's all that should matter, right? Scolding him about something that happened that long ago wouldn't be good for him. And listen, I'm not trying to tell you how to scold him, because that's not my business, but....I want him to be as confident a kid as he can be."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Jutsu smiled that fake little smile mother do when their infront of a teacher when their child has done something bad. In her case it was her younger brother. "I'll leave him alone," she said nicely. I'm gonna kill him!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Kinaga smiled and leaned back. "Thanks Jay. This'll be good for him, I know it." I can trust her. He took another drink of his Pepsi. "Hey, do you want me to get you anything from the fridge?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Jutsumaster smiled. "Um, sure. I can take a soda," she said laughing. She guested that she could leave Rumiko alone since Unabara asked. Besides since he was doing good now, the least she could do was that. She was proud of her little brother. He'd done so well.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Kinaga walked over to the fridge, took out a can of soda and tossed it to Jay. He took out another one and tossed it to Sky too. He walked back and sat back down in his chair. "So, anyone you're particularly concerned about in your squad?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:10 pm

"Yes," Jutsu said catching the soda. "I'm worried about Lucky and Takashi." She said. Her voice sounded disturbed. She sighed as she opened the soda and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Kinaga looked at Jutsu. "Hm? Now why's that? Have they been fighting?" Kinaga leaned back again. With anyone else he'd probably put his feet back on the table, but he respected these two, unlike so many other teachers in the building. (doesn't seem like Kinaga's that kind of guys, does it?)
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 pm

(nope)

Jutsu sighed. "I'll start with Lucky." She said. "He's...the son of Orochimaru and if you haven't heard Orochimaru's back and very active. He's killed someone important to me already." She looked at the table. "The Storm Village has been wipped out. Their leader, my firend is dead." She took a shakey breath. "He wants Lucky dead. Lucky has asked me to train him, so that's what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Kinaga frowned for an instant over the mention of the Storm Village's destruction. He had visited there once before and had met many people there he respected. "I see...so Lucky wants to be able to defend himself against Orochimaru. Who wouldn't? So, what about Takashi?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm

"That's not the half of it. He wants to kill Orochimaru. But I don't think it's possible." She said. She then turned her attention to the window. "Takashi's gonna be a handful. He's a little trouble maker, but it's not his fault though. His parents are faliures. Literatly. So they say the same for him. They don't encuorage him so he runs off messing up stuff. He has a wolf and the building that's abondoned at the end of the stealth, the one that looks over the mountains. that's where he stays. I don't think he goes home anymore. He's kind of homeless and it worries me." She said. Just thinking baout his parents sickened her. They were pointless and a waste of good air. They should have been telling him he could do better but instead they were the reason he was like he is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)   Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensei Meeting (No students allowed!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next