Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPost Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay everyone, I know this is weird, but for each character find their longest post and post it here. This is gonna be weird! I'm curious to what's gonna be posted. Oh and it must be in character please.

Oh and post where we can find this post please. I wanna read the thread to see how that happened to become your longest post. The longest one might just get a prize.

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

This is in the open: Working on the Black Sage

Rumiko fell back. His arm bleeding but he was out of the Genjutsu. "Sensei..." He said. Standing to his feet pulling out a kunai.

The woman moved quickly. "Oh, what a nice little jutsu," she said smiling. She gave a laugh. "Go ahead and tear them apart boys," she said. Six ninja came out. Each held a blade with a diffrent marking. Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, Ice, Light. She laughed again and narrowed her eyes. "Go ahead, don't be shy." The six ninja came at Kinaga and Rumko. Swift like Stealth ninja (no my villagers have not turned against me.) but they were slower. They were very powerful. The woman stood up. "Take the little boy. I'll handle the man," she said jumping at Unabara as her ninja turned for Rumiko.

Rumiko quickly readied himself. He pulled out another shrukien. He threw it at the ninjas then started his hand signs. "Ninja Art: Flamed Shurikens." The shuriken multipled changing from one, to two, and so on. Untill the were wtleast a thosand flamed shuriken. "Fire Style: One Thousand Flamed Shuriken!" Several of the shurkine hit the ninja but the one with the Water element put the fire out and the earth elemnt ninja made a wall stopping the shuriken all togther. Rumiko moved back as a sword came several inches from his heart.

He took a breathe knowing his only chance was to use the Black Sage. Rumiko pulled six kunai. He quickly threw them. Attached was a paper tag. "Release." The tag exploded and then something wrapped around two ninja. The third one was deflected. "Black Sage." A black peice of cloth appeared. Next their chakara flow of stopped then they were sent into a diffrent demension filled with darkness. Then the Black Sage started to eats away at their them, tearing their souls apart until there's nothing left.

Rumiko let the Black Sage work it's jutsu will he dealt with the others who were still coming. Water and Earth were gone, now there was just the others.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm

This on is in the Open: In A Time of Peace

Jutsumaster stood on the top of the hills watching all the children run and play. The wind blowed with a nice breeze that proved the day would be fair. She sighed with joy. A day like this is worth living forever. She brushed the hair from her face and smiled. "Such a nice day."

She started down the hill towards the small towns. She thought it'd give her something to do. Today was her day off and a relaxing walk would get the pressure of being Kage of her mind. She had thought about going to the Storm Valley to see her friend who was also a kage but decided not too. She wasn't up for the long walk there even though she could have rode Naga. She smiled at the thought.

She entered the town and realized that a small festival was oing on. She took a second to dance around with some of the villagers and eat some of the free delicous food they were passing out. She felt at peace since she started being a kage. She stopped and sat on a bench. "Yep, this is a good day." She giggled with joy and sat back watching the kids dance and waving off the guys who tried to get her to dance with them again. She promised later and watched as they walked off expecting her to keep her promise. Don't worry, I never break a promise.

She giggled a bit more and finally settled with eating dumplings and watching the festival when someone sat beside her. She looked over at them. "Hello," she said in a kind voice. Days like these brought out her good side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:13 am

In the Lunch Room: It's Lunch Time, like I'm really excited

Campared to you post jutsu, mine looks terrible. I'm gonna start posting better.

Takashi walked into the lunchroom which was packed with kid. He looked around to find a place to sit. His eyes scanned the place up and down but it was too packed. He sighed and walked down the rows of tables. He took a quick glance at his teacher and the group of kids he was sitting with a kept moving. He had enough of teachers during the school day when they were trapped in classrooms like wolves trapped in cages by hunters to be sold off for profit. He soon made his way to a table about three tables down and sat at the end that held no students. He laid his head down as wtched the constant talking and eating of the lunchroom food. He hadn't gone through the line because he'd already had a pretty big meal yesterday and was still full from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:39 pm

In the Akatsuki Hideout: Lesson Four: Never Help a Non-Akatsuki

Pheonix walked into the main room and had second thoughts about staying when he saw Deidara and Kyrstalia. But since he was already in there he decided to sta anyway. He walked to the kitchen guessing that Deidara was giving another lesson. Kyrstalia was new and he wondered what the girl could have done to get in trouble in such a short time of staying here. Then again, Deidara got aggrivated over little stuff, so who nows. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out a cartoon of orange juice. He poured a glass and walked in back into the main room and watched with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 am

This is from Shattered Night, in the Open

Kinaga walked through the open (it's about midnight), heading into the forest. Hearing a branch crack, he pulled out a kunai and stopped walking. A shadowy figure stepped out from behind a tree and into the moonlight, revealing a man, about in his late 20's, short and spiked blond hair, with a no sleeved shirt, and a tattoo on his arm of the symbol air. He looked at Kinaga and smiled. "Don't worry," he said. "I'm not here to fight you, I just want you to hear me out. Walk with me?" He said, motioning towards the path of the forest. Kinaga narrowed his eyes suspiciously. The man tilted his head a little. "Come now, you don't think it's a trap do you?"

"It's not out of the question," Kinaga said, still not moving.

The man looked at Kinaga. "Look, I'm unarmed, and if worst comes to worst, you can take me as hostage. You know personally that the Mizuraki clan doesn't leave their members behind. Now come, I just want you to hear what I have to say, Kinaga."

Kinaga looked at him, still suspicious and still with his kunai out. "Fine." He started walking next to the man. "But if you try anything...."

The man laughed. "You Stealth ninja are all so paranoid, aren't you?" He sighed. "Listen to me, I know that you personally have a problem with what your clan does. Seems no one else has a problem with it, do they though? It's all for the good of the Stealth Village, they say."

Kinaga unintentionally added in "But it's not for the good of the individual."

The man looked at Kinaga and smiled. "Precisely." He sighed. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kuuro, of the Mizuraki clan." He looked at Kinaga then went on. "We've noticed you in particular because of the bitterness you're always hiding whenever you come upon a member of your clan. You know already what we're trying to do Kinaga, we're trying to put a stop to the cruelty that your clan causes upon the individual member. You could help us, that's why we're trying to negotiate the way we are."

Kinaga looked at Kuuro. "That last batch of ninja you sent tried to kill me and my student!" Kinaga said angrily.

Kuuro shrugged. "It was a simple misunderstanding. Tiashi was one of our...not-so-bright, members. She didn't understand what we were trying to do. Right now, we want you to consider helping us. It doesn't have to be an immediate decision, we know this will be a tough choice to make with what you have in the Stealth Valley. But....it will be for the fate of the Unabara clan's future. Please, just consider our offer Kinaga."

Kinaga silently walked down the forest's path next to Kuuro.

Kuuro smiled. "Silence is a good thing, it mean you're considering it." He looked behind them through the forest's path. "Someone is coming, I'll leave you to your decision. Consider carefully," he said, then disappeared.

Kinaga stopped walking and looked behind him and leaned on a tree, waiting for whoever was walking this far down the forest's path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)   Post Your Longest Post Here (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Longest Post Here (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1