Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Activity Check #1 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingActivity Check #1 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSActivity Check #1 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilActivity Check #1 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Activity Check #1 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Activity Check #1 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayActivity Check #1 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderActivity Check #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Activity Check #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesActivity Check #1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPActivity Check #1 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Activity Check #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Here's how the activity check will work. I'll make a post and then you'll reply to it with one of your characters with atleast a 5-10 sentence post you may have more senetnces if you like. You will only reply to my post and no one elses. Meaning not the person who posted before you. I will also have you all fill out a sheet so I'll know who did and did not post. You'll have until April 20th. If you don't post by then you'll be suspended six days. That's all. Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Fill this out:

Name of Character(s): (All your characters!)
Date:

Here's the post:

She stood on the start of the path that lead her into the dark forest. It was dark and not a star floated above her head in the sky. She shivered as the wind blew. Her arms were bare and her eyes were glossy. She looked side to side. I hate the dark, the mind tends to play tricks on you," she thought. She looked back when she heard something move behind her. It was too dark for her to say what it was. She sighed. There could have been atleast one star.

She took a step into the dark forrest and immediatly sh felt as if it was consuming her. She rubbed her arms. They felt as if spiders were crawling on her. She bit her lip and prayed that they weren't. She couldn't tell because it was too dark and the forrest only made it worse. She kept walking. Each step was heavy as if the gravity had increased. She looked back. She wondered if the figure was falling her into the darkness or was it that same figure who was causing gravity to feel stronger. She shivered. Was this ninjutsu?

She continued to walk. One...Two...Three...Four She stopped. Something didn't feel right. Something dark was coming her way. She started to walk faster. Footsteps sounded behind her. She refused to look back. Faster and faster she went and then a light appeared infront of her and the footsteps stopped. She came to a stop to. Light, there's acually light in this forsaken forrest, she though happily as she moved towards it but stopped when a figured appeared infront of it. She backed up and the footsteps sounded behind her. She had no choice but to run forward. Help me, she cried in her mind, please help me!

She kept running forward but she seemed to be getting nowhere. The figure held out a hand to her, but they seemed to be moving back, but their feet wasn't moving! She ran faster, but she was still going nowhere. The light was getting dim and the footsteps behind her louder. Help! She cried. She closed her eyes.

When she opened them light was everywhere. She looked around. Walls surrounded her. She was in a room. "It was just a dream," she said sitting up. She turned her attention to the door when the door creaked. Her heart began to pound when she saw who it was. There lay the figure she saw in her dreams. But that was impossible! She started to shake. Who are they?

There's your starter post. You can start from when she's dreaming or after she wakes up. Hope it ws enough detail to give you atleast 5-10 senetnces. Remeber only one of your charcters need to post, but all need to be added to your list. If not, they'll be suspeneded. Oh if you don't want a character then post that here to so they can be deleted.

Now here's the list:

Jutsumaster
Sky
Jay
Sukai
Tenkuu
Zeo
Rumiko
Kinaga Unabara
Kenjiro
Deidara
Takashi
Pheonix
Roxl
Lulu
Bell
Satomi
Lex
Kairi
Mikey
Eve
Nilan
Kitten
Xantrex Mabashi
Zoey
Kadaj
Luko
Annie
Itachi
Hintaru

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:13 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Name of Character(s): Kinaga Unabara
Date: 4.6.09

The shadow looked towards the hallway, then at Jutsu and disappeared. Kinaga walked through the door and looked at Jutsu. "Hey, are you okay? I found you in the forest passed out after I heard you calling for help. What happened out there?" He asked, sounding concerned. He walked over to the side of her bed and looked at her. "Jeez, you look like you've just seen a ghost, Jay."

Is that good or is it too short?

It's fine, and approved! You are safe.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Name of Character(s):Kenjiro Hatario
Date:April,6,2009

Kenjiro walked into view,surprised by her look.He grabbed a warm,wet towel and handed it to her."You okay?"he asked.He sighed."Do you remember what happened?You were passed out near a lake in the middle forest,"he told her.He remembered her looking sick in the forest and had brought her to his cabin.

((is this good?i'm not really in my best mind of writing right now,sorry.))

Very good, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 am

Name of Character(s): Deidara
Date: April 7th

Deidara looked at Jutsumaster from the door. She must have had a nightmare. "Hey JM," he said walking closer to her. "You okay?" He asked. He pulled up a chair and sat down. He had came to the hospital as quick as he could when he heard that she had been found in the middle of the forest. He came in earlier but he was told she was under going a check up so he waited for her. After he'd been aloud to get in he didn't hesitate. "I heard you were found in the forrest, what happened? Where you attacked?"

thanx Diedara for asking so many questions at once. Lol!
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am

Name of Character(s): Takashi
Date: 4/7/09

Takashi ran through the forest heading to no place in particular. His sleek black fur shinned with the moons light and he soon came to a stop. Someone was in the distant. He could here their footesteps, light like a feather. He approached with caution. In the forrest was a girl, he wondered who. She started running and he chased after her but she kept moving faster and faster. The light at the end of the road grew dimmer and finally it was black. His eyes snapped open and he sighed.

Takashi yawned and hit is alarm. "Shut up," he said sitting up. It was morning and finally he'd woken up. He looked at the clock. 6:30am. "Time for training," he said. He looked around. "Ranger!" The brown wolf came running out of the other room. "Hey boy," Takashi said patting him. "Let's get going," he said standing up getting ready to go take a shower when the phone range. "Hello," Takashi answered. "Hey Takashi, there's a problem. Jutsumaster's in the hospital!" Takashi dropped the phone and Ranger looked up worried."

((Oh I told you I'd make a good post. You weren't lying when you said we'd have something to work with.))

Oh wonderful, keep it up Takashi, I love you too. Smile
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Pheonix entered the room where Jutsumaster was. "Hey Jutsumaster," he said holding a basket. He walked over to her setting the basket on the table near her bed and then went to the window opening the blinds and the window. "You look terrible," he said with a small laughter. He clicked the window into place so it would hold then went back to her and the basket. "I brought you something Miss Sleepyhead." He said pulling out a card and a small chocalte cake. "Oh and I've got another magic trick for you to," he said snapping his fingers and a joker card appeared. "Don't blink," he said smiling. He lightly tipped his hat. "Kazam." He said and it turned into a small cardinal. "Nice huh?" He smiled lightly and pulled up a chair. "So, how are you feeling?"

Wow Pheonix, I didn't know you even talked! Lol! Jk. Nice post love the magic!
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Name of Chars: Roxl Lulu
Date: 4/07/09

Roxl looked up at the quaking figur before him. His eyes, once blue with love and passion now burned red with hatred. "Hello. I am Roxl Oni. I have come to warn you of somwthing to come. Your dream was merely the gateway to a story which will unfold after tonight." Roxl smiled. "It has been very long scince I last saw you. If I'm right, a good 30 years?" Although Jutsumaster, after being revived, continued to age, what with her age now 72, Roxl had stayed the same 25 look. "Now. You must be tired. Please, rest. I will tell you about your destiny when you awake."

Nice post, I'm so glad I'm back alive again in this, but seriously. Do I have to be 72!!!! JK. I still love ya, and what happened to Lulu? Are you gonna add her to your list of characters or is she gonna be suspended?

Last edited by Roxl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Name of Character(s): Bell, Micah

Bell walked into the door. "Morning Lady Jutsu," she said with a smile. The look on Jutsumaster's face said she'd possibly had a nightmare. She sighed and walked over to her. "I saw you you walking down the streets of the Stealth and then you collasped," she said. "I thought you'd fainted until I saw the ninja come up. It was genjutsu, but don't worry you're fine now," she said with an encoraging smile. She stood up straight. "Those ninja are in custidy and the doctors said you'll make a full recovery." She held up her hand to show that she was serious. She was glad her Kage would be just fine.

Welcome back. I'm can't believe I was trapped in a genjutsu, I'm so careless.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Name of Character(s): Satomi

(I'm gonna do a twist to this since everyone else is playing the good guy. I like being diffrent.)

Satomi stood in the door way. His blue eyes dark and his scythe in hand. "It's about time you stopped cheating death Jaymaru Iruki." He said. His voice was plain and emotionless. He held up his sycthe. "It's time to go home." He said swinging his scythe three times and then slicing the air open. A portal opened and inside was hell itself. It's flames reaching out of the portal threating to burn everything down. He walked towards Jutsumaster. "Tss, tss, little girl." He said lifted his right hand and a puppet sudeenly appeared. "Ninja Art: Warped Dimensions: Shadow Realm." The room turned black and inside hell they were in an instant. "Welcome to hell."

That's so typical of you Jason, welcome back also. I'm so glad I'm going to the underworld. *sarcasm* What'd I do this time?
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 am

Characters: Lex, Kairi, Mikey
Date: April 8th, 2009

Lex ran into to the hospital as soon as she heard the news. "What room is Jaymaru Iruki in?" she asked a nurse. The nurse looked at her and took her to the room and said "be quick though, visiting hours are almost over." Lex ran up to Jay and said "Hi Jaymaru, are you alright? Saruka called me and told me you were in the hospital, what happened?" Lex looked around the room and saw a chair and pulled it next to Jay's bed and sat down, waiting for her response. (I know, I know, alot of "and's")

Yes! I'm so glad that people are cuious about what happened to me. I was attacked by a wild boar. Go avenge me! JK.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Name of Characters:(time to tell the truth ive been hiding) eve, nilan, kitten
Date: April 8, 2009

eve walked into the room "hello justu" she said walking up to her "looks like you saw a gost". She gave a small laugh. "heard you passed out in the forest, you ok?" she asked pulling a chair over "was anything after you?" she asked. she sank back in the chair. "oh and while im asking, how have you been?"

(sorry its short cant think of much XD)

You've been hiding! Why! *dies from shock* Jk. It's fine good job, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Character: Xantrex Mabashi
Date: 4.8.09

(xantrex walked into the room shyly. he didn't know Jutsumaster too well, but knew she was a sensei and the Stealth Kage. he walked up to her slowly) hello ms. Iruki. i heard you were in the hospital and came to see if you were okay... (he looked at her and smiled) i got you some flowers from the gift shop downstairs, i hope you like them..(he said, smiling at her)

since the arrows > < dont seem to work anymore, im using parentheses now.

Finally someone has been kind enough to bring me gifts. And since you did I nominate you as the immortal! Seriously.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 am

Character: Zoey
Date: 4/9/09

Zoey walked into the room yawing like crazy. She looked at Jutsumaster the all powerful Kage looking as if she'd grown two heads ontop of her shoulders. "Oh look at you," she snickered. She rolled her eyes. "What happed to you, got attacked by bears. Oh wait, maybe it was something bigger." She said with a mean laugh. "You're pathetic. I thought miss Jutsumaster was supose to be able to handle anything. You being in this hospital goes to show the exact opposite," she snickered with a smirk. She lashed her tail knocking over a vase. "Oops did I do that, sorry, NOT!" She laughed. "You can't do aything about it anyway."

You're so mean Zoey. You're soooo very mean. I hate you! Jk. But you're still mean!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Kadaj walked into the hospital taking his time. He knew Jutsumaster would be fine. That girl was tough. "Hey," he said to the nurse at the desk ."Where is Jaymaru's room at. I got a messages saying she was at this hospital." He said his green eyes bored. She smiled with that smile all nurses give to patients and visitors. "Room 16B." She said and walked off. Kadaj sighed and headed down the hall. "Hey JM," he said to his teacher. "How ya feeling," he asked.

Oh just take your time, if I died it doesn't matter to you does it. Jk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Luko ran through the rogue forest heading to the Stealth Valley's hospital Word had spread that she'd been in the hospital over night. He stopped when he reached the open. It'd be faster if I'd use Saber, he thought. He quickly summoned the white tiger and headed off. This time he was moving faster. Ignoring the snow trail that was left behind by the tigers footsteps. Coming to a stop infront of the hospital he ran up stairs to Jutsumaster. He slowly opening the door just incase she was sleep. "JM?" He whispered.

Thanks for being quiet, I hate to be woke up. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Character: Annie
Date: 4/11/09

Annie walked down the streets tripping over her sleeves as usual. She was going to Jutsumaster house to bring her some soup and flowers. Since Jutsumaster was sick she thought she'd help her feel better so she told her mom to cook some soup and buy some flowers. She knocked twice then opened the door going up to Jutsumaster's room. "Hello," she said. "I brought you some soup, it's very yummy," she said placing the soup on the bed and the flowers on the window sill so the could get some light.

Yes! I'm not in the hospital!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Character: Itachi
Date: 4/11/09

Itachi yawned waiting for his babysitter to come over. His face was buried in a book like normal when he came home from school but she happened to be missing from his schedule. Where is she? He stood up mumbling and walked out the door. His mother was gone and if she showed up so be it. He was going to go find Jutsumaster.

He walked slowly from the Leaf to the Stealth. A long walk for a ninja his age. He sighed with tiredness as he opened her house door. "Jaymaru? Hello? Are you there?" He asked going into the living room. No one was there so he went upstairs going into her room. "Oh there you are," he said. "Don't tell me you're sick, who's gonna watch me!"

Oh Itachi. I'm gonna make sure I never get sick while babysitting you. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Chracters: Hintaru & Hinta
Date: April 18th 2009

Hintaru looked over to the edge of the building. I wonder where they're taking her, he wondered as Jutsumaster was taken away into hospital. He stood up. His sensei must have gotten injured. Very unusual and it made him uneasy. He jumped off the building and walked towards the stairs for to see her. "Hey," he said to the lady at the front desk. "Do you know where Jutsumaster....uh, I mean Jaymaru is going?" He asked. "What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1