Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Endless Winter NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Endless Winter EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingEndless Winter EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSEndless Winter EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Endless Winter EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilEndless Winter EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Endless Winter EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Endless Winter EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Endless Winter EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayEndless Winter EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderEndless Winter EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Endless Winter EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Endless Winter EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Endless Winter EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesEndless Winter EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPEndless Winter EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Endless Winter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Jay sat on the bridge over ther lake located within the Snow Valley Gates. Her snow boots hung over the side of the bridge and fog escaped her lips. She sighed. "It's soo cold here, it's always snowing. Sure is an endless winter," she said rubbing her arms and wrapping the jacket tighten around her. She looked over into the frozen lake. "Nice day to go ice skating, everythday's a nice day to go ice skating," whispred with a chuckle. Even though she was part wolf she still couldn't adapt to the cold. "What a bummer," she said rollig her eyes. She leaned forward until she was propted against the railing. "One day I'll get used to it," she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Ryuki was walking around the valley, taking request of the villagers, if they needed anything. He headed towards the bridge, reading a little paperwork when he glanced up to make sure of where he was going. He saw a girl sitting on the bridge. She looks familiar, I think I've seen her with the Anbu before..... He walked up to her. "Hey, whatcha doin sitting here by yourself, it's a bit to cold to be just sitting in one place, dontcha think?" He said, smiling. This was a bit hypocritical of him to say because the only things he was wearing (in addition to what he's wearing in his picture) was a light blue scarf.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Jay looked up to see the Kage's assistant. "Hello," she said. "I guess it is a bit cold to be sitting in one place," she said standing up. She looked at his attire and smiled. "I guess you're used to this weather," she said with a smile. She didn't know him well but Micah had talked a quite bit about him. She smiled. "I'm Jay by the way. Captain of the ANBU squad," she said.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Ryuki smiled. "Yeah, when you grow up in the cold, you sorta get used to it. Ah, by the way, I'm Ryuki Tiashi, the Kage's assistant, a pleasure to meet you," he said, kissing her hand lightly. (well isn't he a gentleman?)
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:35 am

(yep.)

Jay smiled. "It's nice to meet you, I've heard much about you from Micah," she said kindly. It was nice to finally meet him. He'd have to come over for dinner sometime when she wasn't freezing to death in this bitter cold.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:07 am

Ryuki smirked. "The kage talked about me? That's a little hard to believe." That really is hard to believe, the only thing I could imagine him saying is how much I keep on him about the paperwork he keeps avoiding, ha... "I think I've seen you talking to the Kage a couple of times, how come I haven't met you before?" Ryuki gave a sympathetic smile. "You're freezing, we should go inside somewhere. There's a store right up the road that has heating."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Jay smiled. "Sure," she said walking up the road. "Micah and me a closer than you think," she said with a smile. "We're married. I acually only come by when I'm finished with a mission or are assigned one, and if I'm not doing that then I'm taking care of Kai. I'm sort of home bond for the next couple of years," she said.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Ryuki opened the door for Jay as they got to the store. He closed the door behind them and looked at her. "You're married to the Kage? Wow," he smiled. "I'm glad to have finally met you then. Kai, that's your daughter, right? I think I've seen her around the office a couple of times with Micah," he said. He shrugged. Lucky you, homebound for the next couple years. He looked out the window. I really hope Kinto is keeping a good eye on Kay...
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:39 am

"Yep," she said walking in. "Thank you," she said as she took a seat. "We're looking for her a sensei," she said. "She wants to hurry up and get out of the house. She wants to make friends. The only one she has is Annie and the she lives way over in the Magma." Jay sighed. Speaking of, THe Magma and the Stealth are at war, I should be helping my sister.....
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:51 am

Ryuki sighed with a small shrug. "Yeah, I heard the Magma and Stealth are at war. Of course, I'm not Kage yet, but if I were, I'd stay neutral."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Jay looked at Ryuki. "Yeah," she said. "But I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a side. My sister is the Kage of the Stealth," she said sadly. "She'll need all the help she can get. The Magma Kage Roxl threatened to harm our family and he was my mother's boyfriend. I knew he was no good from the beginning," she said. "When he threatened the fanily he threatened my daughter."
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:20 am

Ryuki walked around the store, looking around, with his hands behind his back. "I see...then if I were you, I'd side with the Stealth." He said. If anyone had ever threatened Kinto or Kaylee, Ryuki'd be on them, quick as lightning. He looked over his shoulder at Jay. "I can understand how you'd feel with someone threatening your family like that."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:40 am

Jay was glad someone could relate/ "Thanks," she said. Shr ubbed her arms. "How about a lighter conversation, do you like being the assistant," she asked.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:28 am

Ryuki looked at Jay, a little surprised at the sudden change of subject, then smiled and shrugged. "It's a stepping stone and it puts food on the table." he said, realizing he didn't really answer her question. "It's alright. How bout you? What's it like being an ANBU?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Jay gave a light smile. "Well ANBU is a busy job," she said with a sigh. "I'm always out on mission with little time to spend with Kai. I think she gets lonely because she's too nervous to hang with the other kids because she's half a vampire." She said. "I'll let you in on a little secret, Micah was the same way," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Ryuki looked at Jay. "Really? Wow, that doesn't sound like him at all," he said, tilting his head a little. He shrugged. "She shouldn't really be all that nervous, Kaylee's different too, but she doesn't have much of a problem with it." Realizing that she didn't know Kaylee, he added "Uh, Kaylee's my little sister. She's six, and uh, I have a little brother too, he's Kinto and he's 10."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:05 am

Jay smiled. "Yeah, I've got siblings too. A twin brother who lives in the Stealth, two adopted siblings Tenkuu who riginally came from the Lightning but now lives in the Stealth as the new Kage and Sukai Altai, the last survivor of his clan that we know of," she said. "Mom used to love kids, even if we were trouble makers."
Back to top Go down

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Ryuki's eyebrows raised in surprise a bit and he gave a small laugh. "What a small world. You're leader of the ANBU, you're sister's the Kage of the Stealth and you're husband's the Kage of the Snow. Heh, you sure do know alot of people in power." He looked over to one of the shelves and smiled. He picked up two candy bars and took them over to the counter and bought them. He smiled at Jay. "It's been a while since I bought them something," he said with a smile as he put the chocolate in a small bag he was carrying (looks something like a kunai pouch, but it isn't really).
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Jay smiled. "Yeah, but their still just normal people in my eyes," she said with a smile. She watched as he went over and picked up the candy. "It's niceto buy them something every once in a while." She said. She then remembered something. "Oh, there's going to be a Taco Night next week, you should come. It'll be at me and Micah's place. Everyone will be there and when I say everyone I mean it. Even the Akatsuki. Deidara calls a truce for that night." She smiled. "It'll be fun and you can bring Kaylee and Kinto," she said. "I'd love to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endless Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Winter   Endless Winter Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Winter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1