Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
doing nothing but something - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingdoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSdoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigildoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daydoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderdoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesdoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPdoing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

doing nothing but something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

doing nothing but something - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:34 am

Zeo looked at Shilo. "Hello," he whispered. He then looked at Gwen. "I never said I was," he said quietly. He wasn't trying to be mean but she'd sort of caught him of guard. He then turned his head to the other side because she was looking at him. It was kind of unnerving to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm

gwen turned to look at shilo "i'm sorry i'm being very rude" she said with another sideways glance "sometimes i don't mean to things but they happen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:41 am

Zeo finally looked at her. "It's okay," he said. "You just caught me off guard is all," he said knowing that he was leaking information. He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm

gwen looked at him but not at the eyes she sighed "what now?" she asked (srry i can't think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:17 pm

(I couldn't yesterday. I started to make stuff up about people running through the graveyard with JM! Razz )

Zeo smiled lightly. "I don't know, we could go into the kitchen and see what's in there," he said feeling a bit more lively. He took another bite of his icecream. "Might be cake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:50 pm

"hmm... good idea" gwen said. myuki meowed and slipped under the door out to the hall, shilo followed "they're eager"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Kole ran after them making sure he kept up with them. Zeo shook his head. "I guess so," he said. "What kind of cake do you like," he asked leaving the room but waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

gwen slipped out of the room "any kind if good" she smiled a happy smile "what 'bout you?" she asked as she picked up myuki she walked a further way down the hall to the kitchen as shilo followed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Zeo walked intop the kitchen and opened the fridge. "I like chocalte," he said pulling out a cake. He put it on the table and went back to the fridge. "What do you want to drinnk," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:24 pm

gwen walked into the kitchen (yes walked) "milk is fine" she said sitting at the table and putting myuki on it shilo just fluttered out the window and sat on a flower not moving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Kole curled up in a chair and Zeo pulled out a jug of milk. "Here," he said pouring her a glass and himself a glass. He pulled the cover of the cake. It was chocalte. He cut him a peice and not knowing if she wanted to cut her own peice or not handed her the knife to cut it herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:32 pm

"thanl you" gwen said and she cut a piece of cake for herself and put it on a small plate. myuki stared at the cup of milk every second as if her life depended on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Zeo smiled the cat. She looked like she wanted that milk. "Can i pour her some," he asked Gwen. He stuck his fork in the cake and pulled out a peice and then ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

"go ahead but no much" myuki hopped at the sound of her being able to have some she ran up to zeo and purred a thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Zeo looked at the cat and smiled as he stood and got a bowl for her. He then poured some milk into it and gave it to her. "There," he said taking another bit from his cake and drinking some milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

myuki hopped in exsitment and as the bowl was put down she drank it quickly gwen took a bite of her cake and smiled while myuki drank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Zeo looked out of the window and noticed for the first time that it was raining. He sighed. Sometimes he hated the rain and sometimes he enjoyed it. He shrugged and looked farther out the window into the forest and past that. Back into his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:02 pm

shilo didn't care if it was raining and just stood on the flower spreading his wings "shilo... get in here" gwen said and shilo fluttered in myuki continued drinking her milk and moved over than fell off the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Zeo snapped out of his day dreaming and looked at Shilo who had flew into the window and then watched as Myuki fell off the table. Kole jumped in suprise but went back to sleep when he saw it was only her. Zeo gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:16 pm

myuki looked at kole than hopped on him with a small meow gwen ate some more cake and shilo just stood there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Kole blinked open his eyes and growled at Myuki before rolling over and squashing her. Zeo ignored their play fightining and directed his attention back to the window. People died....people live. I want to...die. To end the suffering. I wouldn't be leaving anything behind...except Kole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm

myuki cept playing and roled them both to the floor gwen looked at zeo in the eyes by mistake "why do you want to die?" she blurted out without thinking she cupped her hands over her mouth then removed them "opps i'm doing it again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Kole snapped at Myuki as they rolled. He had a twinkle in his eyes as they played. Zeo looked at Gwen. Does she read minds? He slowly blinked. "How do you know that," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"i'm immortal..." she sighed "and yes its possible for me to read minds" she said closing her eyes she opened them as myuki yellped and bite kole's tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Kole growled loudly and yelped in pain backing away from Myuki and then smashed into her. Zeo blinked again. "I want to die so that the pain will end. I've been suffering with this curse since I was seven," he said. "I'm twenty six now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doing nothing but something   doing nothing but something - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

doing nothing but something

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-