Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Rogue Clan NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Rogue Clan EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Rogue Clan EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Rogue Clan EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Rogue Clan EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Rogue Clan EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Rogue Clan EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Rogue Clan EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Rogue Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Rogue Clan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Rogue Clan EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Rogue Clan EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Rogue Clan EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Rogue Clan EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Rogue Clan EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Rogue Clan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Rogue Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Mikey walked around. There was a big group of rogues that she was familiar with gathered there. One of the older (about 25-ish), more immature ones, grabbed her and gave her a noogie (lmao). Mikey pushed the guy away and flattened her hair back down. She glared at the guy. "I'm nineteen Rushi, I don't need that kinda stuff from you. I can't believe how immature you are."

He shrugged and laughed. "Hey, lighten up a little Michelle, huh?"

Mikey grabbed a rock and whipped it at his head, making the guy fall backwards, now bleeding from the top of his head. A bunch of the other rogues laughed and Mikey put her hand on her hip. "Don't ever call me Michelle again, got it?!"

The guy touched his head, then looked at his hand, which had blood on it then looked at Mikey. He got up. "You're one crazy chick, you know that?"

Mikey smirked. "You better know it." Mikey looked around when she heard someone say "Alright, cut it out now"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Harushi walked up to the two, trying to stop the fight, he had quit the Akatsuki to rejoin the rogue clan, although he was obviously not welcomed by anyone, he was trying his best. "Mikey, Rushi, you're both decently immature, not let's get over it." Harushi said, using Mikey's word from before to purposely prove a point. Harushi stood stock-still, awaiting some witty, annoying comeback.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:19 am

Mikey looked at Harushi. "Well look who decided to step in!" She walked up to Harushi and smiled. "You know Harushi, you've got some nerve. Coming in here from the Akatsuki and trying to take control? That real gutsy, you know." A couple of the rogues murmured in agreement.

(if you haven't noticed, Mikey's real good at rallying people XD)
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Harushi smiled "Ya know Mikey, I just don't feel like letting someone die, Also, to those of you murmering, I can distinguish you in the crowd, so be quiet. Harushi crouched down to meet Mikey's eyes with his own blind pools "Now if only half of the others were as mature as you. We might all be dead." Harushi whispered, as a happy insult. He stood up and walked away into the crowd, some of the rogues were obviously more afraid of him than others, mostly the ones who had sided with Mikey.

(If you didn't notice, Harushi doesn't like immature kids XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:17 pm

(Well, how rude! lol)

Mikey glared at Harushi. For some reason, she wasn't as mad at him for that as she thought she should be. She put her hands in her pockets and shrugged. "Yeah, whatever," she said nonchalently. I've been called immature before. This isn't any different, she thought, as she watched him turn around and walk away. She followed him quietly through the crowd for a bit and when they were finally out of the crowd, Mikey called him. "Hey! Harush, I gotta ask you somethin." She walked up next to him. "So, Harush, why'd you quit the 'Katski?" She looked at him, no anger showing in her face. Because for some reason, there was no anger to show. She hated the akatsuki. Especially Deidara. And yet, for some reason, she wasn't mad at Harushi.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Harushi turned around and smiled gently at Mikey, the smile he never had shown, to anyone other than Mikey. "I missed being a rogue, missed the few people I had liked as a rogue, and thought I could help Luko, ease his life up a bit ya know? He works really hard." Harushi stopped smiling and after making sure noone had seen him, he waitied for a second to see if Mikey had anything left to say before he left.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Mikey smiled at the mention of Luko. "Yeah, he's a great guy." A great sensei too. she thought. Mikey smiled and shifted her weight onto her right foot. "I'm sure that Luko could use all the help he can get. I've been trying to help out as much as I can myself." She shrugged. "But there's alot of rogues, you know?" Mikey patted Harushi on the back once. "Hey, despite what I say, I'm glad to have you back, Harush." She smirked. "And it's about time you finally smiled!" She said a little loudly.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Harushi put a playful glare on his face in the direction of Mikey. "Hey, don't imagine things Mikey, maybe you should get some rest if your halousianating like that." Harushi said loudly, but pitched his voice so that it would sound like he didn't mean for others to hear, that way others would listen. Harushi put his hand on Mikey's head "And thanks." Harushi ruffled Mikey's hair slightly and smiled quickly at her, then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Mikey sighed and turned around only to see that some of the rogues were looking at her. She picked up a rock and started tossing it up and down in her hand. "You guys got a problem?" she asked looking at them through narrow eyes. Most of them shook their heads and said something like "no, no, not at all," and others just quickly walked away. Mikey smirked. "That's what I thought," she said as she threw the rock at a tree, getting it stuck in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Clan   The Rogue Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1