Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Some Changes (Read) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Some Changes (Read) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSome Changes (Read) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSome Changes (Read) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Some Changes (Read) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSome Changes (Read) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Some Changes (Read) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Some Changes (Read) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Some Changes (Read) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySome Changes (Read) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSome Changes (Read) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Some Changes (Read) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Some Changes (Read) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Some Changes (Read) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSome Changes (Read) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSome Changes (Read) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Some Changes (Read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Some Changes (Read) Empty
PostSubject: Some Changes (Read)   Some Changes (Read) EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Alright everyone, me and Deidara have been making alot of cahnges lately. We're both out for the summer so we'll be making alot more. First off I'd like to thank everyone for logging on and posting where spots are possible the post. I'm very glad to see Ninja Legend Active. Without you guys we'd be nothing.

Notices:

1.) The Akatsuki have a new system going to get them active. Deidara gives people assignments and then post the link in his board. So far he's attacked the Snow and Death.

2.) Two I think we need to start making missions. Meaning I'm going to start a system similar to the Akatsuki's.

3.) As Kage's our jobs are to assign mission and in order to keep the villages active we'll start assigning missions for real like Deidara has. It would be nice if you'd dish out a mission atleast once or twice a week if you please. This will tell me who's active and who's not also and whethere the Kage is worthy enough to be a Kage.

4.) Sensei's are doing great with training there students.

5.) PLease update your profiles people, I'm not kidding with this thing.

6.) I've been very lenient with this once liner post thing but if you keep taking advantage of me I'm gonna start throwing down the law on you guys. I don't appreciate you all not following the rules.

7.) If the Kage's don't mind can you all do a head count for your villagers in catagories with Kage, Jonin, Chunin, Genin, and Children.

8.) I don't post these annoucments for my amusement.

9.) Deidara has decided that the mass posting thread will turn into a battle thread so everyone can become involved. This will help get your post up.

10.) When sensei's believe their students are ready to become a higher rank pm me or Deidara.

Individual Announcments:

Sensei's: I'm going to start a mini tournament just to get you all some post for you and your students. It's going to be fun.

Luko: You can start posting in the Kage's temple, we need to know what's going on in the forest.

Micah: Can you try and get a bit more active please, I don't want to demote you as Kage.

Harushi: This is you warning, don't post in the Akatsuki Hideout if you're not an Akatsuki.

I think that's all.
Back to top Go down

Some Changes (Read)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1