Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Drawing My Last Breath NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Drawing My Last Breath EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingDrawing My Last Breath EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSDrawing My Last Breath EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Drawing My Last Breath EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilDrawing My Last Breath EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Drawing My Last Breath EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Drawing My Last Breath EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Drawing My Last Breath EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayDrawing My Last Breath EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderDrawing My Last Breath EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Drawing My Last Breath EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Drawing My Last Breath EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Drawing My Last Breath EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesDrawing My Last Breath EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPDrawing My Last Breath EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Drawing My Last Breath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drawing My Last Breath Empty
PostSubject: Drawing My Last Breath   Drawing My Last Breath EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Zeo sat on the bed shaking terribly. He knew that he was about to die. It was very dark outside and his vision was failing him. He couldn't take it much longer as the virus took over. His body felt cold and his breath came in shallow gasp. His lungs felt like they were caving in. He sighed as Kole looked over at him and growled. The young fox didn't know what was going on with him and he felt bad.

He gave a weak smile. "Don't worry boy, you'll be fine," he said eyes filling with tears. The pain was dreadful, like he was being ripped from the inside out. He drew a shakey breath and coughed up blood. His eyes widden with fear. He knew this day was coming, but never like this. "I'm so sorry," he whispered.

He'd done everything to survive. He promised his brother that he wouldn't let the virus win, yet, he'd failed. Kole had begged him to fight for his life. The virus was nothing more than a curse. He tried to sit up but he couldn't move. He let out a small cry. "Why now," he asked. "Why me?" He asked these same questions years ago and the answer he'd recieved tore him apart. So many things I've never gotten to do, like seeing the ocean. He promised me that he'd take me to see the ocean when it was all over, but it never ended...

Zeo smiled. "Atleast I got to see him one last time. To know that he cared." He looked at the small fox on his bed. "Goodbye my friend, be careful." He whispered. He turned to the side and images of the ocean flashed infront of him. "I can finally go." He whispered. Zeo had been holding on for so long that he was relieve to leave, but he'd miss everything that he'd ever done. He'd found a family at the AKtauki. He'd made a bond. He'd found a friend and now he was leaving it all. He smiled. "Thank you," he whispered before taking his last breath.
Back to top Go down

Drawing My Last Breath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1