Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
training hard NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-training hard EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingtraining hard EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYStraining hard EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts training hard EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigiltraining hard EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.training hard EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.training hard EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!training hard EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daytraining hard EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Remindertraining hard EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)training hard EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)training hard EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. training hard EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changestraining hard EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPtraining hard EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

training hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

training hard Empty
PostSubject: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm

pakitaru stood in the middle he hadnt been able to get a sensi yet but he was going to train no matter what. he consentrated on tree about 50 yards in front of him, then open his eyes andfired he hit the tree alright, and about every tree about 50 yards behind it. he then heard a rustling from behind him and turn and point his firing finger at where it came from and said "Come out or that might be you" he smirk
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Lora walked out to the training grounds in wolf form. She looked at the person she didn't know "who are you?" she asked her musles tensing as she got closer to him. Her red eyes seemed to glow in the light but see kept them on the unkown ninja.
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 pm

pakitaru looked at the wolf then smirked as it spoke "Pakitaru Coriho, and you shapeshifter" he says looking into the eyes strongly trying to figure out it next move. he lowered his firing hand and put it to his side and pulled back his energy.
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Lora's eyes narrowed "never call me that..." she stoped herself from saying something stupid "i'm Lora" she said not saying anything eles. She sighed and looked right at him again
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 pm

he looks carefully then nods "Very lora would you mine turning back into a human so i may see your face" he ask calmly yet trying to sense her energy to see if she might attack, for if she did as a wolf he would only second to move and even less time to counter before she could land turn and attack again, for she seemed like a good fighter
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Lora shruged and smiled "sure" she said have sarcasticly. She sook her head and turned back to human. She looked at him now almost the same hight "happy now" she teased

(ok i have to post on my other forums so brb)
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 pm

he looked her up and down "um every" he smiles at her "so um you know, you dont look like a someone who turns into an animal they're usually like um ugly, but your um,ya, um not"
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Lora rolled her eyes "your acting like a complete fool..." she said to him almost facepalming. She sighed "not everyone has to be ugly to shap shift, duh!'' she rolled her eyes "nevermind" she told him with a small arcastic tone
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 pm

"Man you aren't one to take a compliment easily are you" he says smirking then thinking "So you here to train" he asks with a smilish tone "Cause if so, I'd be honored help" he asks with a slight bow
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"hey, i'm just hard to get" lora said with a smile. it faded when he asked to help her train "sure" she said sarcasticly i can train myself but i'll let him try she thought
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm

he understood that she didnt think that he would be able to keep up, but not many people knew him well enough "K, on the count of three, come at me" he smirks already planning out the whole spar and all of the variables "1...2..."
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Lora waited for pak to say three but he didn't quick enouph so she said it for him "3!" she smiled and appered behind him, kicking him forward
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:17 pm

he smirkas he flew forward then disappear then appeared behindher in a bear hug lock as he pushed up holding on then let go as he flew higher up the quickly kicked down hurtling her downward
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Lora turn wolf and landed on all fours, she gave a small crazy laugh running barley seen she pinned him down her tail slashing her claws sort of sinking onto him
Back to top Go down

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:33 pm

"Not bad" he smirks as he squirms, not able to perform the proper movement to disapparate, he had only one choice he close his eyes then focus one the pain and then open his eyes and his mouth as a concentrated amount of energy came out and blew lora up ward but him back, however with her claws in him as she flew up she riped flesh which made him wince the apparate onto a tree the take a quick breath "Not bad at all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: training hard   training hard Empty

Back to top Go down

training hard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1