Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Bad News.... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Bad News.... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBad News.... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBad News.... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Bad News.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBad News.... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Bad News.... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Bad News.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Bad News.... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBad News.... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBad News.... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Bad News.... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Bad News.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Bad News.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBad News.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBad News.... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Bad News....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Mikey sat on the very edge of a cliff overlooking the rogue forest. She had a bad feeling about today, but she tried not to let it bother her. She'd been on edge alot lately. She silently pulled out a kunai and looked behind her from the corner of her eye. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm

orochi stood there on a tree, it had been on his list too come back here, he wanted luko to hear the news, but suddenly someome stop him, she looked and sounded familir,but yet the the person standing before couldn't be who he though, she hadn't even crossed his mind what she might be like "Mikey?, is that you."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Mikey looked at Orochi in confusion for a couple seconds. He knew her name and he didn't seem like he was there to cause trouble. She put her kunai away, stood up, and looked at him. He looked a little like Lucky, but Lucky and Orochi had been gone for a long time, and besides, Lucky'd be alot older. So she decided to take a wild guess at it. "Orochi?" Thoughts started swarming through her head. Why was Orochi there without Lucky? And why were they back all of the sudden? What was going on?
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 pm

orochi made a quick movement then appeared infront of mikey and squeezed her in a hugs "Mikey" he said letting go, his brother had known her well, and he had met her ever know and then, but he had grown to fond of her "How are you, hows luko"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Mikey stepped back as Orochi made the movement but by the time she did he'd already hugged her. She blinked and looked at him. So...it is Orochi... "Uh..I'm fine, I guess. Luko's doing good too. Where have you been? It's been...so long," she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 pm

AS the thrill of another old friend settled he remember why he was here "I've been training with lucky and, well im here to tell some bad news" he says with a sudden shiver , he looked into her eyes "Mikey, He's dead, lucky's dead" tear rolled down his face as he sat down "He died while defeatng orochimaru"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Mikey's eyes widened as the news was told to her. "W...what? N-no, Lucky can't be dead....that's impossible...." She could feel tears swelling in her eyes and quickly wiped them away. Mikey sat down too and stared at the ground for a moment before saying "T...it's...just impossible, he..he can't be dead....." She remembered a long time ago in the akatsuki hideout he'd saved her butt, and after that they'd gotten much closer. She was almost as close with him as she was with Luko...almost.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

he put his arm around her, he knew all his brother had done for her "Lucky was perform the black hole justu to finally once and for all destroy orochimaru, when just as that snake was almost gone his arm went snake, grabbed lucky by the leg and pulled him in, i jump forward to try and pull him back but the venom was so strong in that snake that his nerves had went numb, so he could grab my arm, and then, it closed" he saided choking it out
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Mikey started shaking lightly as tears streamed from her eyes. She shook her head. "He can't be dead....there has to be some way to get him back...." she said quietly. She knew that was probably the first thing that Orochi thought but she couldn't help but say it. She'd just found out that one of her closest friends had died. But she could only imagine how Orochi had to feel, since it was his older brother.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm

"I'm working on it, but the black hole jutsu opens up a large hole which sucks in it's victim's into a different dimension, the dark dimmension, much like space, it goses on forever, and never, ever, stops, it also take a large amount of chakra some only a couple people, such as my brother, possess, and most of the people i could think of who could have tht much have passed, and even if I did open it the chance of him being right there would be almost 0, and to send some one in would be very risky, and by the time it took to find him the black hole would have sucked away everything, so I'm just stuck, untill I can find another way, another jutsu, He's gone" he says remembering eery try and fail of his plannings
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Mikey couldn't help but put her head on Orochi's shoulder as she cried. There has to be a way to get Lucky back...there just has to be.... Already Mikey had a plan, but it'd be risky and probably wouldn't even work.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm

lucky looked at her head and sighed, so many his brother had touch, so few he he wouldn't be missed by, he put his head on her's and let the tears come "I'm sorry, I know what he did for you, for us all, he was one of the best ninjas ever, on, and of the battle feild"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Mikey nodded as she wiped the tears off her face and looked at Orochi. "We have to figure out a way to get him back Orochi...." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:18 pm

He nodded, unsure still if it was possible "What did you have in mind any jusu that could do it would take year to learn, and even if could get him out, with orochimaru in there he might not be alive still, or we might bring in orochimaru himself to our world, our villages" he says, having already figured this out many nights ago
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Mikey looked at Orochi. "I don't have any doubts that Lucky's still alive in there. He probably has Orochimaru begging for mercy by now," she said firmly. Mikey looked down. "Well....it'll be a long shot...but I do have a plan...."
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

he stood "Ok, what is it" he said, he was frankly willing to try anything, if it ment getting his brother back "I'll do anything you ask" he said looking at her with full truth behind those words
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Mikey looked at Orochi and stood up slowly. "I...I don't know much about black holes...but...if it shows up in the same spot in that dimension...we could send something in, an animal maybe, that's carrying a note to Lucky. And if he could open a black hole from that dimension at the same time that we open one here, then there's a sure chance that either his will open up to this dimension or ours will open to the dimension where he is..."
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm

orochi thought about it truely was a long shot, even if we did open to his world it could take years for the animal to find him, and by that time, he would have died from lack of food and water, lucky doubted that after haven been in there with out food or water for so long already he was already on the brink and surely wouldn't have the chakra to make one, but if there was even the 1% that it had he would do it "K let try"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Mikey looked at Orochi. She knew it was a stupid idea to suggest it, it would only get both their hopes down if it didn't work, but both of them were willing to give it a try. Mikey nodded. She had no idea how to summon a black hole, but she could summon an animal of hers that was an expert tracker (you're gonna laugh at this). Mikey did a jutsu and in a puff of smoke a small grey mouse appeared in her hand. Mikey looked at Orochi. "This is Pips, he's an expert tracker, he'll be able to find Lucky no problem if we send him in."
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 am

he nodded "Ok, i think if i use all of my chakra, i might be able to make one, but you'll need to be ready to catch me, ok." he said as he close his eyes and went over the handsign in his head performed them, open his eyesand yet, nothing happened, however, he had used all of his chakra, and started to fall out of the tree
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 am

Mikey immediately put Pips down and caught Orochi as he fell out of the tree. She looked at where the black hole should've shown up and frowned, then looked back at Orochi. "Are you okay Orochi?" she asked, a little worried.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am

orochi tried to open his eyes but he couldn't then it all just disappear as he went out cokd right there, unable to move, unable to speak just there.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 am

Mikey sighed. He used up way too much of his chakra, all on a stupid idea that we both knew wouldn't work....Lucky...I hope you're okay.... Mikey sat Orochi up against a tree and looked at Pips and handed it a cloth. "Go soak it in the river and bring it back here." A couple minutes later Pips came back and Mikey put the cloth over Orochi's forehead and sat down. She'd wait there for him to wake up even if it took all day.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am

after about and hour orochi's eyes opened and when he realized what hapened he looked down "Thats it isn't, he's gone, he was sucked into that hole almost a month ago, by now, he's starving, and by the time it took us to find someone with that much chakra, and to teach them to make one, it would be too late, im sorry mikey, i know even more how much it hurts, bu he is gone" he said as the final truth hit him, that nothing would work.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 am

Mikey looked down. "I know..." The truth of it had hit her about 20 minutes after Orochi passed out. Before that, she'd just been trying to figure out ways to bring him back and she'd realized that nothing would work. Mikey hugged Orochi. "I'm so sorry Orochi...I know he was your older brother and it has to hurt alot more...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next