Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Bored, boring, and bored NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Bored, boring, and bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBored, boring, and bored EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBored, boring, and bored EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Bored, boring, and bored EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBored, boring, and bored EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Bored, boring, and bored EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Bored, boring, and bored EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Bored, boring, and bored EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBored, boring, and bored EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Bored, boring, and bored EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Bored, boring, and bored EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Bored, boring, and bored EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBored, boring, and bored EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBored, boring, and bored EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Bored, boring, and bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bored, boring, and bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Orochi sat on a bench alone in the open, eating a sandwhich he finish and stood up to find a resturaunt, he had brought that to hold him off, then he heard a sound in the bushes "Yes" he said calmly, he had told all he needed of lucky's death so until the ceremony on, he was going to try to get back to life
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Dechai had taken a shortcut in order to get to her favorite restaurant, since it was lunchtime. She saw a kid, probably late teens and walked out. She gave a small smile at him. "I'm sorry if I startled you. I was just taking a shortcut is all." What is this kid doing out here anyways? she thought. Her hair was a light blond color right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

"Oh, hi" he looked the nice blonde colored hair lady up and down "You trying to get to a restraunt" he asked, feeling her stomache rumble through the vibrations in the ground, like a snake does
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Dechai looked at the kid. She'd grown so used to being someone else by now that it had almost grown to be her personality. She shrugged. "Yeah, just taking a short lunchbreak is all. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 pm

"Cause I am as well, could I join you" he asks not really having planned on it, but it seem like the right thing to do at the current moment
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Dechai looked the kid over a moment. She didn't really have to play a different personality with this kid, but she'd sorta already started it. She shrugged. "Yeah, sure. I don't mind," she said, smiling sweetly. She started walking towards the restaurant and looked at the kid. "My name is Dechai Zorastria. How bout you? What's your name?" she asked, just barely keeping herself from calling him 'kid.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm

he turned to her and smirked Orochi Sani" he says, this wouyld tell which village she was from a magma villager would know his last name others probably wouldn't "Nice to meet you" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Dechai smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Orochi. So, you're of the Sani clan, huh? Hm, you and Lucky are very popular in the Magma, you know that though, don't you?" she said, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm

he nodded, she must not know yet, and he wasn't going to tell her "So, how log have you been with the magma, cause I don't really remember you." he says looking hard but still he saw nothing
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 pm

(you see nothin, cuz she's just too damn good. ^_^ scuse the language)

Dechai smiled. "I've been with the magma ever since I was born. I just recently got promoted to being a military official, maybe that's why you don't remember me so well. I wasn't much of a somebody a few years back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm

he nods "I see, well i'll pay then, to celbrate your rise to that position of resposibility" he says walking into a large, very well lit resturaunt with the stong sensation of tomatoe sauce and barbeque "Welcome to La Sbarra-รจ-il maiale" he says with a horrible italian accent "It a great american italian resturaunt, great barbeque and better spagetti" he smirk sitting down at a table and looking at a menu
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Dechai couldn't help but give a real grin at the man's horrible accent. He must be new, she thought. As they sat down at a table, Dechai saw a waitress she was really familiar with walk over and smile at Dechai. She gave a small laugh and said "The usual?" Dechai nodded and the waitress shook her head a little still smiling. "That's all you ever order. It's a little strange, but there's nothing wrong with it I guess." She looked at Orochi and smiled. "Are you ready to order yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

he nod and looks down "Nothing new, fin, the my usual" he says smirk slightly like he knew something, the waitress grabbed their menu as lucky nods "Thank Jul" he said as she smiled and walked away "Marrying her was definetly best move of his life" he says leaning back "Ya most of my family is in the resturaunt business"
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Dechai smiled. "That's really nice, I bet. With alot of your family in the restaurant business, I bet you get tons of free food," she said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"yep why do think i offered to pay for both of us?" he smirks as the food arrives and his ribs with a side of spagetti is put in front of him
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Dechai gave a small grin as a small bowl filled with cherries was brought to her. She loved watching peoples expressions whenever she did things like this and was really looking forward to this kid's expression. She looked at Orochi and shrugged. "I figured you were just being nice," she said as she put a cherry in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, boring, and bored   Bored, boring, and bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, boring, and bored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1