Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Broken Akatsuki (Event) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBroken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Broken Akatsuki (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

Broken Akatsuki (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Itachi stood in Deidara's doorway. He'd avoided all the traps and disabled them, but the Akastuki Leader wasn't there and neither was his clothing and things such as that. "What is this?" He asked quietly. He walked deeper into the room, but no clues told him what was going on. Deidara was gone, and he hadn't spoken a word to the others about it.

Itachi turned and walked out and into the main room. He searched the place up and down, but he knew that Deidara was gone. There was no reason to look any longer. They had been abandon. The Akatsuki were finally broken. They were about to fall and without Deidara to hold them up, they could do nothing but crumble.

The young Akatsuki sat on a couch and waited. For what he wasn't sure. Things didn't feel real anymore. He never thought Deidara would do this to them, but he was wrong. Standing up he walked to the hall. "All Akatsuki, please gather, we've got things to dicuss and I've got bad news." With tha he weakly walked over to the couch and collasped. He felt as if someone had drained the very life out of him and his apperance had changed. Could one disappearance really cause this?
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Krissy looked towards her door. She'd been building a domino maze in her room when she heard Itachi. Hmm, I wonder what's up... She got up and walked into the main room to see Itachi sitting on the couch. She frowned and walked over to Itachi. "Y-you don't look so good Itachi. What's wrong?" she asked, sounding concerned. She'd never sounded concerned about anything, but just seeing Itachi like this got her worried.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Itachi looked up at Krissy. "Hi Krissy," he said quietly. Even though he needed to talk he wans't up to it. But she'd asked what was wrong and it needed to be told. "He's gone," Itachi said. "I don't know when or why he left but Deidara's no longer here. I don't think he'll ever come back either." He gave a sigh and looked out the window and out into the vast landscape which they had built their hideout. "What would make him leave so sudden. I didn't see anything wrong, or maybe I missed something."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Krissy's eyes widened. "D-Deidara's...gone?" She looked down and her shoulders drooped slightly and she sat on the couch next to Itachi. "What're we gonna do without him? He's the one who held the entire Akatsuki up, isn't he? What's gonna happen to the akatsuki now?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Itachi looked at Krissy for a second and then back out the window. "I'm not sure," he said. "Maybe we drop the entire deal of the Akatsuki and go back home. Well to where ever people will accept us," he said. He closed his eyes and gave a sigh. "I didn't think it'd come to this, but at this rate, the Akatsuki will burn to the ground and we'll be too powerless to do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Krissy looked at Itachi in shock. Go...back home? I..I don't have anywhere to go! "But Itachi, the Akatsuki can't disappear!" She knew she sounded like she was whining, but at this point she couldn't help it. More than anything now she felt like crying, but she stopped herself, and remembered words spoken to her a long time ago. Akatsuki's don't cry.... The one person she felt comfortable around in the akatsuki, was now telling her that the akatsuki was going to fail and disappear? She didn't think things could get much worse at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Daya walked into the room rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He was tired as crap and Itachi had woken him up. "This had better......" He stopped as he saw the looks on Itachi and Krissy's faces. "What's going on?" He asked taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Suri walked in and looked at Krissy. "Hey," he said to her as he walked over and sat beside her. "Why you looking so down?" He asked. He held out a glass. "Want some?" He asked. He looked at Itachi. "What the crap is wrong with everyone, what the hell is everyone looking so down for?" He gave an exagerrated sigh. "Did someone die or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Kadaj sighed as he walked into the main room. Itachi had called a meeting, that was strange. Usually Deidara would do that. Kadaj looked around the room. Where was Dei at anyway and why was everyone so tense. He took a seat. Wonder what's going on here. He looked from Itachi to Krissy. Those two know something, Ryguu said. Kadaj tilted his head. You might be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Sasori walked into the room and looked around and stopped the looked on the faces of krissy and itachi and the fact he had seen deidara was enough to tell him one single thing "He, he's gone, isn't he" he said sitting down and looking out a window "Why on earth doesn't this keep happening"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Bat walked into the room and when he heard Sasori's words he went still. Was Deidara really gone, or was that just a lucky guess. But...Deidara wasn't the one who called the meeting either and Krissy and Itachi were looking downstruck. He narrowed his eyes. "Worthless," was all he could say for the former Akatsuki leader. He didn't care if someone or everyone hated him for those words, because Bat never cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Pheonix walked into the room and looked down at Bat. "Who's worthless?" He asked him as he took a seat on one of the chairs near the entrance of the room. "May I ask what is going on here," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Saya walked in after Pheonix and looked around at the other Akatsuki. Everyone looked like they were cnfused. "What's wrong," she asked scratching the back of her head. It looked like something was wrong and where was Deidara at. Had soemthing happened to their leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Bat looked at Pheonix. "Oh who's worthless, that so called leader Deidara," he said. "The one you all belived to lead you though he goes and abandon you all without a word." Bat leaned against the wall and shook his head. "Tell them Itachi, tell them how he has abandoned us all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Soul walked out of his room and into the main room. "Hey," he said to Bat. "Show some respect!" He snapped. He looked at Itachi. "Can you explain what has happened here." He looked at the other Akatsuki wondering what was going through their heads about this concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Saya's ears twitched and she looked at Bt as he started to speak of thm being abandoned like little kittens left in the rain. "Hold on, what," she asked in her soft voice. "He wouldn't do taht, would he?" She looked at Soul as he came in and jumped to Deidara's defence. "Are we going to be okay Itachi," she asked turning to the second in command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 am

Zoey walked in and looked at Kadaj. Her eyes asked 'What's wrong with everyone?' She then looked at the other Akatsuki that were in the room. It looked like something was going on because Bat and Soul were somewhat aruging and Saya was trying to stop them. Zoey shook her head. "Kids, I'll never understand them." She shrugged and then looked at Itachi. "So what's this meeting about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 am

Itachi looked up as all the people filed into the room. "II'm sorry to say that Sasori is right. Deidara has left us and I hav no clue as to where he went and why he has left us," he said tiredly. "So please forgive me for this, but I don't have the ability to lead you all." He said. "So I suggest that you all just forget the Akatsuki even existed and return to your homes if they allow you in." Itachi stood up. "But if you wish, you can find another to lead you or we can try and find Deidara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:25 am

Sasori stood and was suddenly in front of itachi, and he punched him in the gut then held him up against a wall "No, we won't this is a home for these kids, they aren't like me or you, they aren't strong enough to fit into anywhere, this is it for them, now, i have a question for you, what are you, are shinobi or akatsuki, cause no matter what happens i'm out, i don't want it bad enough, so consider this my resign" he says letting yhim down and heading for the door "I'll find my own way, but to start my way of shinobi, i'll have to do this" he says sasori dissappears but his voice still reigns out "Good luck, itachi"

Last edited by Sasori on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Pheonix watched evrything unfold before him. He shook his head as Sasori left. "We can't just leave," he said. "Where will we go?" He sighed. "We've gotta stick this out and find Deidara no matter what. Then we need to get this placed back in order." Pheonix sighed.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Itachi watched Sasori go and held his hand to his stomach. "Alright then," he said. "If he wants to go leave him, but for the rest of you we're going to find Deidara like Pheonix suggested." He closed his eyes slightly. "Soul, Bat, Krissy, and Kadaj, take a group out to look for him."

(I mean that.)
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm

((Bat and KJ need to confront JM now, it's important because you all need to find a new leader. The big part od this event is about to blow up.))
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Kadaj shook his head slightly. "Alright," he says. He looks at Soul. "When are we moving out?" He asks as he looks to where Sasori had blown out the wall. Someone has a big temper, Ryguu whispered with a hint of amusement.

(You guys are killing me, why do I have to post in like six different places?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Eve walked into the room where the others where "Whats all this about leaving or finding deidara, did he finally dicide to leave us, i thought he was loseing his totch. I wouldn't be suprized if he left us for good." Eve walked up to krisssy and stood beside her before adding "I say if deidara doesn't want to come back, or if we can't find him, we should get a new leader. And i have a good idea who" She gave an evil grin and turned to krissy "Me, a really tough girl, people who be surprized and think we have gone weak but we'll show 'um we havn't. We've got to be the best we can to show we are not weak because deidara left us!" eve finished turning back to everyone eles "Whos with me" She added alomost sighlently
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am

Xantrex stood silently in the shadows as everything unfolded, not making his presence known. So Deidara had finally left them afterall. Xantrex gave a small sigh. He'd known Deidara for a long time and had honestly never expected this. He looked at Itachi when he suggested that they all go back to the places they once called their homes. Xantrex had no intention of going back there, even if he had to take over the leader's spot himself. He looked at Eve as she nominated herself. Making his presence known now, he said "I don't see why not. I think you'd make for a good leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Akatsuki (Event)   Broken Akatsuki (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Akatsuki (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next