Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Anthabella NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Anthabella EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAnthabella EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAnthabella EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Anthabella EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAnthabella EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Anthabella EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Anthabella EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Anthabella EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAnthabella EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAnthabella EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Anthabella EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Anthabella EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Anthabella EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAnthabella EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAnthabella EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Anthabella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anthabella Empty
PostSubject: Anthabella   Anthabella EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Name: Anthabella Death
Nicknames: None that apeal to me
Other: 1st person
Village: N/A

Height: 5'7
Weight: 183
Apperance: Anthabella Psychicgirl

Clan: Death

Family History: Father is a greek god (you can guess who) Claimed at age of 4. Mother is unknown. No brothers or sisters. Only a good friend Luke.

Character History: Almost killed 15 times as being demigod. Learned to use bow and arrow, sword, spear, and gun. Learned from a good friend Luke. Got a pegasus on 4th birthday.

Personality: Sometimes mean, ussualy nice (sort of)

RP Sample: It was the morning of the cool, but oddlly warm, October evening. Its not a day I like to remember. I was sitting on a swing. The leaves falling around me. Arrangments of yellow, brown, orange, green, and red. The swing moved slowly back and forth. I, in my purple top and skirt, was just sitting there. When i woke on my 4th birthday, it seemed like it would be a great day. I was wrong. Well it was fine right then. Soon i heard glass brake. Followed by the noise of my horses hooves cloppinf on the floor angerly. A screach came from my mom and a gave a small evil smile. my black short hair covered my eyes and a got up and walked to the small stable i had. Inside my horse (so called) was hitting the ground very angerly. "Hello dad or is it not? The jerk who didn't have the courage to come up and claim me?" The horse calmed down as i heard a small laugh. It was evil, like me. The black stallion stood ground. I noticed someone on him. I knew it was a greek god. Can you guess who? Hmm... he had a black robe on, jet black shoulder lenght hair, dark redish eyes, and an evil smile like my own. Guess. Yep. Hades. The jerk who didn't have the courage to come up and claim me. But now, this very fall evening, was him. Just sitting on my black stallion. Soon a small red trident with three pointy stick things appeared over my head. I saw it only for a second. I was claimed. No use in leaving so i sat down. The rest of the day i stood there. My dad and horse looking at me. I sighed at began to sleep.
In the morning, My dad was gone. I got on my horse and headed out. It grew wings and began to fly. I jumped and it flew down. I ran inside and gathered my stuff. Then i got on the pegasus. We flew away to where i live now. The home of ninja Legands.

Anthabella Accepted
Back to top Go down

Anthabella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: Ninjas-