Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Kitsra NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Kitsra EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKitsra EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKitsra EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Kitsra EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKitsra EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Kitsra EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Kitsra EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Kitsra EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKitsra EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKitsra EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Kitsra EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Kitsra EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Kitsra EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKitsra EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKitsra EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Kitsra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kitsra Empty
PostSubject: Kitsra   Kitsra EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Name: Kitsra
Nicknames: Kit

Village: Storm

Height: 4'7
Weight: 110
Apperance:Kitsra Kitsra10 I wear a blue school girl uniform with and a pink scarf around my neck. I have blue hair and green eyes and cute pair of black ears.

Clan: None

Family History: I live with my dad, mom, and my brother. My dad's name is Guru and my mom's name is Erin. And my brother's name is Myozashi. My family are all ninja and we have lived in the Storm Valley since I can remember. My mom is a Jonin and so is my dad, but my brother is just a Chunnin. Also my family are assassins who hunt the supernatural. Meaning people who are wolves, and vampires, and stuff like that. (I thought I'd add some variety to this place, if that's okay.)

Character History: I grew up learning about the ways of a ninja and it's my dream to be the captain of he ANBU one day which I will complete. I've always trained with my family because we're a bunch of assassins. Yep, we've been doing this for over a hundred years. Anyway, I get real lonely because Myozashi is like 21 and I'm like twelve so he doesn't want to play with me as often but who hjas time for playing when you're busy being a ninja/assassin?

Personality: I'm really nice and happy almost all teh time. I love what I do and have big dreams for the future. I want to follow in my families footsteps and make them proud! Yep, I'm one of those weird kids who just get along with everyone.

RP Sample:

Well it was a hot afternoon and I was taking a stroll through the open when I noticed a group of people heading my way. They looked older than me but I didn't really care since I loved to talk with everyone and anyone. As I headed over to them I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Hmmm," I said as I pulled it out. (Hope we can have cell phones.) I looked at it and gave a big. "Yippee." The council had sent me a text saying that I had just been assigned to hunt down a gang of rogue vamps. This would be totally fun. I looked back to the group of people and waved at them though the didn't notice and then I hurried off towards The Snow Valley were I'd hunt down my bounty, even though I wasn't getting paid for this.

Approved! I like the way you do things Kit. Thank you for adding some variety to Ninja Legend and yes phones are aloud. LOL!

Kitsra Accepted
Back to top Go down

Kitsra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1