Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Let the Training Began NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Let the Training Began EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLet the Training Began EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLet the Training Began EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Let the Training Began EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLet the Training Began EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Let the Training Began EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Let the Training Began EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Let the Training Began EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLet the Training Began EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLet the Training Began EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Let the Training Began EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Let the Training Began EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Let the Training Began EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLet the Training Began EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLet the Training Began EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Let the Training Began

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let the Training Began Empty
PostSubject: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Kitsra had decided that it was time for her to start some real training and the best place to go was the unknown. She'd heard that it could do anything and what she needed most was a place that was strange so that she could test her awareness. She smiled as she stood at the entrance. It was cold, but as she moved forward it was warmer. Kitsra stopped when she felt as though she was really deep in the forest. She pulled out several kunai and a gun. "I want lots of target," she said. Suddenly a couple of targets showed up. Kitsra smiled. It worked like a charm. "Move," she said and they began to move. Kitsra pulled up her handgun and started to run up a tree practicing her chakara control but being a bigenner ninja it was much more harder than she expected. She fell back to the earth and landed on a soft blanket of feathers. "Sweet," she said getting up unlike a twig snapped. "Who's there?" She said aiming her gun.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Kai came up to the Uknown. She had wanted to explore it and so she did. She walked around unsure of what she'd find until she saw Kitsra. She wasn't sure she liked Kitsra so much. "Um, it's me," she said as Kit turned on her. "Kai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Kitsra looked at Kai and then sighed. "What do you want," she snapped angrily. "Leave me alone, don't you get it, I don't like your kind," she said still aiming the gun. She remebered what happened the last tiem she'd pointed it at a Hybrid. She'd taken a very bad beating. One she'd never forget, that was the reason she was her now. "Go away Kai, I'd hate to have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Kai looked at Kitsra sadly. She took a step back. "Please don't hurt me, I promise I won't hurt you," she said. Kai then wiped her eyes. "And what do you mean my kind? Is it because I'm a hybid and not human like the rest of you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Kitsra looked at Kai. "That's right!" She snapped. "I hate your kind and all others like you. You just come into the world thinking you can blend in like the rest of us, well here's a news flash, you can't!" She screamed. "You're all just dirty scum!" She said as she started to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Kai nearly burst into tears when she was called scum. "I am not," she said in a high pitched cry. "I'm nice and so is Kazuya, Jerimiah, Tata, and Roan. Why are we so different from you. We live with the people who are completely human, we don't harm anyone, we help. Roan takes pictures with the humans, Kazuya is leader of the Death Valley, Jerimiah doesn't bother with anyone, and Tata is very nice!" She looked at Kit. "Why can't you understand that," asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 am

Kitsra just turned her head. "It's simple really," she stated. "You guys just take on the form of humans, everyone knows what happens when you feel as though society doesn't fit well," she said. "You go on a killing spree taking innocent lives," she said as she pulled the triiger complelty. "I'm about to put you down for good," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Began   Let the Training Began Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Training Began

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1