Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Pictures in the Snow NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPictures in the Snow EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPictures in the Snow EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPictures in the Snow EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Pictures in the Snow EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Pictures in the Snow EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPictures in the Snow EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPictures in the Snow EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Pictures in the Snow EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPictures in the Snow EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPictures in the Snow EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Pictures in the Snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pictures in the Snow Empty
PostSubject: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Roan held his jacket across his shoulder as he walked into the Snow Valley. It was cold, but that was fine by him. He'd have to be out her for a while anyway because his photographer wanted some from each village. Roan sighed heavily and grinned as the fog formed into a small oval and then dispirsed. As he walked though the place he realized just how cold it was. He looked at his jacket, it would be smart to put it on, but he heard footsteps behind him and then someone pulling at his shirt. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Kai had just gotten from practice at the training grounds and was now heading for her house. But when she got there the door was locked and her mom wasn't home because she was on a mission and her father was in a very important meeting. Kai sighed and shivered. "It's freezing out here," she said as she saw someone walking up the street. She spotted they had a jacket and ran up to them ."Um, excuse me sir," she said quietly. "I'm locked out the house and am without a jacket, may I use yours please," she asked. "I'm Kai Hatario," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Roan looked at the little girl. He'd never seen her before, but he knew he couldn't leave her to freeze in this cold. "Come on," he said as he handed her his jacket and wrapped it around her. "I'm Roan Aido," he said kindly. "It's nice to meet you Kai." Roan then stood up straight. "You can use my jacket," he said. "But I have to go take a couple of pictures, would you like to accompany me, I beleive my manager wouldn't mind order hot chocalate." Roan then started towards the photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Kai was happy to have a warm jacket. "Thank you Mr. Roan," she said kindly. She then smiled. "You take pictures," she asked as she followed him. "Does that mean you're some type of....uh what if the word....hmmm, I forget," she said a little embarressed. She then continued to walk. "I like hot chocolate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Roan looked at Kai as she spoke. "I think the word you're looking for his model," he said as he opened the door to where the pictures would be taken and then headed for the elevator. "And yes I am, it's a pass time job next to being a ninja." He said. Roan pushed the fifth floor button and looked at the numbers as the moved up and up.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Kai looked at the elevator and then stepped in. "That was exactly the word I was looking for," she said with a grin. "Are you famous," she asked her eyes bright with wonder. "I'm also a ninja too," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Roan smiled at Kai as she said she was also a ninja and asked him if he was famous. "Well no," he responded. "It's a small business that I ended up getting put into," he said. "I like it though, it's gets things done." As the elevator stopped Roan stepped out into a room full of lights. His manager Amy came rushing to him telling him how he was gonna be late and that thinsg were finished and what she wanted him to do. "I know," was all Roan could get out. "Can you fix my friend here some hot chocolate?" When Amy gave a yes and ran off Roan looked at Kai. "Be back later, you can watch from over there," he said pointing to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Kai smiled as she got they rode upwards. "Well I don't care whether you're famous or not, I still think you're cool," she said appily as the elevator stopped an some lady came up to them and started saying alot of stuff. Kai blinked and kept quiet as she wrapped the jacket tighter around her. Shen then looked at Roan as he told her where she could sit and then left. "Alrighty," she said as she sat in the chair and watched him take pictures and then took the hot chocolate when it got to her. "Thank you," she said thinking that Roan was made for the camera, but would rock being in a film. "I'm gonna tell him that on break."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Roan smiled as he watched Kai go sit down and then he hurried to the photographer and they got started. By the time it was break time Roan was tired beyond belief. He dragged himself over to Kai and gave her a smile. "Hey kiddo," he said rubbing the top of her head. "How's it going?" He wondered how he happened to have become so fond of this child in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Kai smiled as Roan came up to her. He seemed tired, she wondered why. Shrugging it off she said, "You should be in a movie," she chirped. As she jumped up and hugged him. "You're awsome for the big screen, You hair, your eyes, and something else that I can't get right. I don't know, maybe your over all looks," she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Roan smiled at Kai as she hugged him. "thank you," he said as he stood up and went to get some water. When he got back Amy was heading his way telling him he had five minutes before she wanted a wolf shot in the snow. "I'm not fund of the cold," he whispered to Kai. "I bet you aren't either."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Kai looked at Roan. "You're welcome," she said as she sat back in her chair. She then looked at Mrs. Amy as the lady asked for wolf shots in the snow. Kai looked at Roan puzzled. "What does she mean by wolf picture in the snow," she asked then answered his other question. "Nope, the snow is too cold for me. I wanna go to the Storm, that's where my Grandma lives, I'm only here because my mom and dad live here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Roan looked at Kai. "Well you see," he said wondering how to answer her question withou scaring her off. "I'm not human," he said. "I'm a hybrid, part wolf, part vampire. My mother was a wolf and my father a vampire," he told her. He then looked towards Amy who was tapping her foot. "Um, I'll tell you the rest later, I have to go," he said urgently as he stood and walked to Amy.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Kai grinned slyly as Roan spoke that he was a Hybrid. She stumbled upon a Hybrid all by herself, she couldn't wait to tell Kazuya! She looked at Roan and jumped up running after him. "Wait," she said. "I'm a Hybrid too," she said. "And I know two others like me," she said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Roan stopped and looked at Kai. "Really now," he said. "Now I see why I have such a fondness to you," he said to the little girl. "And maybe that's what you were missing about me," he said. He then looked at Amy then back to Kai. "Want to take a picture with me," he asked her. "If you don't mind the snow too much."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Kai smiled happily. "I guess so," she said as she walked with Roan to Amy. "I would love to take pictres with you," she said. "No snow shall hold me back from taking a picture with someone who is as awsome as you," she said. She then turned into her wolf form. She was fully white with a black right ear and a brown left paw. Her eyes were golden and she was no bigger than a wolf pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Roan watched Kai as she turned into a white wolf with a black right ear and brown left paw. She was magnificent. He then looked at Amy as she said what a beautiful wolf Kai was and if Roan didn't hurry he wouldn't be a wolf. Roan flashed her a smile and then turned into his own wolf. He was a muscular silver coated wolf with gleaming yellow eyes and sharp white fangs. He then looked at Kai. "Come on," he said to her as he walked over to where the snow was falling and cimbed onto a rock so the photographer could get a shot with the two of them. "Stand next to me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Kai smiled happily as she was commented. She then looked at Roan as he turned. He seemed to flow with his wolf, unlike Jerimiah had. Maybe Roan had more experience which meant he wouldn't need to train with them. Kai hurried along to the rock and climbed up next to Roan and gave a small grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 am

When the photographer was done taking pictures Roan turned back and sat on the rock. "Well," he said. "I think they look good." he then got off and picked Kai up since she was only a pup. "Come on, it's getting cold." He walked back inside and closed the door where a bunch of techis were sitting around doing nothing. Roan smiled. "Guess we're not the only ones who are cold," he said. He then put Kai down on the ground and took a seat himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 am

Kai smiled as she got picked up. When they entered the buiolding she changed back and sat down. "I liked them," she said referring to the pictures. "And I think alot of people are getting cold, even us ones that are used to the Snow," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Roan smiled. "Well Kai, I'd love to stay and hang around here, but I have to get going," he said. "If you ever want to visit just call," he said hanging her a card. "My next shoot is in the Magma where it's alot warmer hopefully," he said patting her on the head. "Well, it was nice meeting you." He then stood up and gave a small. "Good bye until next time."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 pm

(Yea! Someone did get the email!)

Kai stood up and looked at Roan as he gave her the card. "I'll be sure to call you!" She said with a big grin before turning away and walking towards her home. This day had turned out perfect, if only every day could be that way.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the Snow   Pictures in the Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures in the Snow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1