Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMerry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm

(This is yet another truce day for Christmas on NL. Please bring an ornament to add to our beloved tree! Thanks! P.S. One ornament per character, so everyone has to bring an ornament. Give me the link in your post and the picture as well, but I need the link.) (As you can see our tree is plain, so please add ornaments.)

Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) Nl_xma10

Jaymaru walked into the open as she saw all the Christmas stuff that was up. She smiled. It was nice to see that Christmas was here and the snow that fell was great. Jaymaru smiled happily and then looked at the table that was filled with food. She loved Christmas, but where was everyone else at?

(My gift:https://2img.net/h/i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff3/curiozities/coloring/holidays-seasons/Christmas/blg-gifts_02.gif)

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 am

(Wow Jay, nice tree we have here. I'll bring the star the next time I log on, which will be this afternoon. I'm in a rush right now.)

Deidara walked in with a slight grin on his face. It was Christmas, the only favorite time of year he had. Making a small circle around the open he ended up on Jaymaru's side. "That's a big tree," he said with a small laugh. He held a bright yellow star under his arm. "I brought the star to add onto it." He then looked around. "For it to be a nice Christmas day....no one is around. I ahte late people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 am

Asher walked into the Open and looked around. He spotted Deidara and Jm. Immediatly he frowned. "An AKatsuki and a traitor," he spoke. "How can this be that they're here. What a disgrace they are to all ninja." He turned his head and walked away sitting beneathe a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 am

Kraven walked up to Jutsumaster and Deidara. "Hey JM," he said. "Have you seen Bell or Kai? Maybe Micah and Suri, or have they not arrived?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Zoey's ears flicked with happiness. "This is beyond awsome," she said with a grin. "Nice job for whoever did this," she said. "She held a small box in her hand and laid it under the tree. She then looked around. "Oh I wonder where KJ is?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Itachi walked into the open to see that people were gathering. He sighed quietly and walked over to Jaymaru and Deidara. "Hello, Jaymaru," he said without a hint of there former relationship.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 pm

(Alright, seriously? Let's get into the Christmas spirit Ninja Legenders!)

My ornament pic and link(I'd resize it, but i'm on a school computer, srry):
Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) 2036145ymc48z7klf

Kinaga walked into the open, a light jacket on despite the snow on the ground, and looked around at everyone with a smile. "Hey guys, merry christmas." He held nothing personal against the akatsuki, and he showed it whenever he could, just, not enough to be considered a traitor (epic foreshadowing!). Looking up at the tree, he gave a low whistle. "That thing's huge," he said with a small smile as he went over and put his ornament on it. "But it's pretty plain right now...I wonder where everyone is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)   Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Ninja Legend! (Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1