Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
First day as Assistant.....Yay? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFirst day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

First day as Assistant.....Yay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

First day as Assistant.....Yay? Empty
PostSubject: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Kenjiro nervously walked up the steps to the Kage's building.He was going to begin his first day as assistant of the Stealth and,as anyone would be,he was extremely nervous!As he reached the top of the steps,he breathed in slowly,trying to calm down."Okay,lets do this,"he whispered,opening the door to the main building.He continued walking till he got to the Kage's door.He knocked twice before poking his head in."Hello?"he called in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 am

Tenkuu had her head laid on the desk half sleep when she'd heard someone knock on the door. Quickly she sat up and wiped her eyes. "Come in," she called dusting herself and looking as formal as she could. She hoped it wasn't one of the elders or something.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Kenjiro poked his head in and looked at Tenkuu.He could tell she'd been sleeping but said nothing about it."Good morning,Miss Tenkuu,"he said,unsure how to greet his kage,or more as not remembering,considering he was so nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 am

"Good Morning Kenjiro," she said. "Come on in," she told him. She wondered what he wanted. He was probably just trying to find something to do since he was the new assistant but she was still a bit drowsy so she couldn't really tell. She gave a smile and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 pm

He smiled back."Um,since today's my first day of work,I was wondering what I need to do today,"he said.He wasn't quiet sure what he needed to do today or anything.He knew there might be files and such that needed to be sorted and papers that needed to be signed off by her that he would have to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 am

Tenkuu smiled with amusement. "Yes, I have some papers that need to be filed," she said. "Do you remember from thee time Bell was assistant and you lent a hand?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Kenjiro smiled at that memory."I can't help but to,"he said.Then he wondered why she brought it up but decided not to ask.He walked over to the desk and looked at the papers that needed to be filed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Tenkuu looked at Kenjiro and smiled. "Just stamp the papers with failed or success," she said with a nod. "The details should be in the file," she said. "If it's something serious then please go ahead and set it to the side." She then looked up at the door. She had a feeling she was about to have a visit from a ninja. (FYI, someone enter this thread so it can move a bit forward.)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm

((Please!))
Kenjiro nodded and began getting to work,stamping a pass here a fail there.Occasionally,he'd get a page that had more important information on it he put it aside to give to Tenkuu.He looked up at the door to see who was about to visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Sukai walked up to the Stealth Valley gates. He was all grown up now and ready to face the village once more. He looked at the gates for a second before entering. First he headed to the Kage's Building. He knew he would probably find his little sister there, but who knew. He'd been gone for nearly two years, and wasn't sure what had happened. After Lulu and him had argued he'd just left without a word. Now he was back to face up to what he'd left, though he already knew he didn't want Lulu back. He walked into the office and looked at Tenkuu. She also looked different. "I see you cut your hair," he said before looking to Kenjiro. Was he the knew Assistant? What had happened to Bell?
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm

"Hello there,Sukai,"Kenjiro said with a smile and wave at him.He hadn't realized how much more paperwork there actually was and was seriously finding he was...running out of stamps?"Um,I'll be right back,gotta go get more stamps,"he told them before running out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Tenkuu was suprised to hear the voice of Sukai. At first she thought she'd just been haluccinating, but it really was him. "Sukai!" She said as she jumped up. She was embarresed when she realized Kenjiro was in the room. "Er....okay," she said in response to his stamp claim." She slowly walked around her desk and stopped infront of her brother. "Are you back," she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Sukai looked at Kenjiro for a long moment before turning to Tenkuu and giving her a look that stated that he didn't plan on staying for long. "I'm just visiting," he said. Sukai then turned his head to the side. "What happened to Bell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

(Here ya go Kenjiro. Someone you can attend to on your first day.)

Kaoru walked into the Kage Building with a blank expression. She was visiting the Stealth today. Even though she'd found her object of interest she still wanted to visit the villages. Both the Death and Storm were off the list. And the Stealth just seemed to be the nicest place to go. Sighing she walked down the hall looking for the Kage Office. She needed some help. When she arrived at a room that was guarded she knew she had found the place only to see a guy rushing out. She swallowed. Had she come to the wrong village. Was the Kage a tyrant here? Slowly she continued forward until she was in the office only to see a blue hair guy and pink haired girl face to face. I hope I'm not interrupting....
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Kenjiro saw the person for just a second and looked back,only to find himself smashing into a wall of supplies.He found the stamps and went back,tapping on the shoulder of the person that had just walked in.He silently told her not to interrupt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 am

Kaoru early jumped out her skin when she saw the guy from before. "Um...sorry," she whispered. "I was just looking for the Kage. The village people told me I was to submit my papers to them, to make sure I wasn't a spy or anything," she said. She looked around the room. "Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

"Um,yes,"he told her."I'm the kage's assistant,"Kenjiro said."If you have any papers,I'll go over them and check them out for you,since the kage is in a meeting right now,"he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Tenkuu sighed at the look in her brother's eyes. It was clear that he didn't plan to stay. "I understand," she said. She then looked to him again. "Bell just retired is all," she said quietly. "Today is Kenjiro's first day, but I know he's going to be really good. Right now he's very helpful." Tenkuu then turned to see a girl enter, but Kenjiro caught her in time to tell her not to interrupt. She smiled thankfully. "Sukai, if you like, you an take a seat." She said. She then looked to the girl. "I'm sorry about that ma'am," she said politely. "I'm Tenkuu Iruki, you are?" She looked to Kenjiro. "Thank's Kenjiro, you're doing great. I'd like for you to attend the Kage Meeting with me tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Kaoru nodded. "I'm Kaoru, it's nice to meet you sir," she said. She then handed him her papers and glanced at the Kage as she started towards her. "Um, I'm Kaoru," she said. "I'm here to show my paperwork, that's what the people at the front said I should do."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Kenjiro nodded."Yes ma'am,"he told her,then began looking over the papers.The papers were legitimate and asked for the signatures of the kage and assistant kage.He signed it quickly then handed it to Tenkuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Sukai looked at Tenkuu. He knew she was hurt, but...there was nothing he could do about it. He was here just for one reason, and that was to speak with Lulu. As the girl walked in he just looked at her for a second before walking to a chair and sitting down with his head down. He could wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Tenkuu took the files and looked at them with concern. She wanted to make sure that this girl was no spy. "The Crest Village," she said with another glance at Kaoru. "Interesting." She then looked at Kenjiro. "How are the files coming," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Great.I'm almost done with those that can be stamped by me.Once that's done,I can give you those that you need to look over,"he told her.He was glad he was close to finishing,those papers were beginning to give him a headache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 am

Kaoru felt sort of ignored as Tenkuu started to talk to Kenjiro like she had never come. She wasn't one to care, but that was sort of rude of a Kage. "Excuse me, Miss Tenkuu, can I get a guide or something please." She asked. "To show me around the village." She gave an innocent smile. She didn't want to be stuck in here with the Kage talking about paper work with her assistant, and some guy sitting in the chair with the blankest expression she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Shen walked into the Kage's building. He was about to ask her for yet another mission, despite the fact that he'd just got home from one less than a week before. He'd been needing to keep his mind really busy lately. Off of what he'd done to Lulu and Sukai's relationship. As he walked into Tenkuu's office, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Sukai. Speak of the devil, he thought miserably. He bit the inside of his lip and leaned up against the doorframe, acting as if he hadn't seen Sukai at all. It seemed that things were busy here today. The new assisstant had just started, Sukai was there and so was some girl with blue hair who he didn't recognize. Her scent was definitely foreign to him. Shen stood silently against the doorframe waiting for Tenkuu to be done with her multiple meetings. He had time to wait. As long as he kept his mind on other things. His eyes glanced to Sukai, somewhat nervously, but he immediately regained his composure and looked back to Tenkuu and her visitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day as Assistant.....Yay?   First day as Assistant.....Yay? Empty

Back to top Go down

First day as Assistant.....Yay?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next