Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Summoning Jutsu! NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSummoning Jutsu! EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSummoning Jutsu! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSummoning Jutsu! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Summoning Jutsu! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Summoning Jutsu! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySummoning Jutsu! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSummoning Jutsu! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Summoning Jutsu! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Summoning Jutsu! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSummoning Jutsu! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSummoning Jutsu! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Summoning Jutsu!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Honey tried summoning her leopard seven times before falling backwards. "This isn't fair. Why can't I summon the stupid thing." She rolled onto her belly and thought. "To much chakara, or too little. Either way there has gots to be a solution. As she meditated she pulled a kuanai as someone walked up behind her.
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Pheonix bagged away. "Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you." He walked around her and sat infront of her. "I'm Pheonix." He gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Honey looked at Pheonix and smiles. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought you were a rogue or something." She rememebers that she didn't tell him who she was. "Um, I'm Honey. Nice to meet you Pheonix." Honey kinda liked Pheeonix, but he was too old for her. Maybe they could be friends. But he probably didn't wanna hang with her.
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Pheonix smiled. "So what are you doing?" He looks around.
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:09 am

"Well, I'm trying to perfect my summoning jutsu. But it won't work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong."
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:22 pm

lucky walk out of the trees and says "i can help with that, im lucky, im an expert in summoning
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:37 pm

*kokujo walks up*
"ummm, excuse me, lucky-sir, can you help me with my summoning jutsu aswell?"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm

sure when u master in animal u kinda master summonings
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"what do you mean by that sir?"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:50 pm

"mastering an animal as ur trade mark means summoning them alot, thus making u master summoning justus, but they arn't the only ways to" lucky said
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:54 pm

"no, sir, you see, i've been practicing sommuning ITEMS, altough i do kinda need help with my bat summoning"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:58 pm

"i no i can summon all, all u need to do is picture the object in ur hands then turn it into chakra and let that flow out of ur body and into ur hand, and it should appear with practice" lucky said with a smile
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:59 pm

*kokujo looks at his hand and it starts glowing blue, then a kunai appears*
"wow, sir thank you"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:02 pm

"not a problem, when doing the animal just image the animal and do wat i told u for the item" lucky says as he dimenstraits with a small viper "this is mouse"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm

"ummm, sir, that's a snake..."
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"i no but i name him mouse" lucky said
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"oh, okay"
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:19 pm

"he loves to eat mice, so i named him mouse" lucky said
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"i guess that makes sense, but could you put him away, i'm kand of afraid of snakes, it's the only animal we don't have in my house, i'm sure saruka would have one if it wasn't for me."
Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:22 pm

"ok" lucky said as he mouse disapearred in a poof of smoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summoning Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Jutsu!   Summoning Jutsu! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoning Jutsu!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1