Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... Empty
PostSubject: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

A Small little girl about the size of a two year old lay on the floor, blood dripping from her beach blond hair. A large scratch lay across her face. Her eyes wide open in fear and panic, she tried to move but pain pulsed through her, pinning her to the blood-stained grass. Fires blazed in every which direction and blood was spilled everywhere the eye could see, and even more than that. A small girl slowly walked to the other girl on the ground. She held a glass in her hand and sharp fingernails scraped the glass, the red sticking to it. Blood slipped down from the girls mouth as she clumsily walked forward in the gloomy, spooky night. Her eyes were covered with her ghost white hair and she held a crazy laugh, softly though.

Krystal's eyes shot open, wide with fear. They quickly changed to slits and her mouth slightly lay open, the small fangs peeping out.

(if you've ever read shark girl, this is the style of thought that's going on)

if you weren't here, what could have happened?

Nothing

yes, and if you weren't there at the time?

I wouldn't have killed her

things would have worked

no they wouldn't

it would be different

no it-

different

Yes...

(back to normal)

Krystal shook the mind out her head as she combed her hair and got dressed. She noticed her cloak on the door of her room and ripped it of the rack. She pulled the sleeves over her arms, which was much to big, and walked over to the main room. She yawned and let her fingernails scrape the glass she always held. She'd be mean, still something from someone... but what? She sat on one of the couches and curled her coat around her. She never went to the battle, the 2nd great battle, as everyone said it as. She let her hands fly up into the air. "Why did we even have a battle if we lose every one?! Win or lose, I hate these dumb things!" A large shiver went down her spine. you know why, you might have caused it "No... not again" Krystal said her eyes growing wide. She looked off to the side to hear someone coming. "Who's there?" she asked, goosebumps running up her arms and legs. She tried to curl into her coat more, but nothing could hide the fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 am

(Did you try and join the Akatsuki group)

Bat walked into the room with a grin on his face. He saw Krystal, one of the newer Akatsuki looking like a frightened mouse trapped between the claws of a cat. He couldn't help but let a laugh slip out. "What's wrong Krystal," he asked. She probably didn't know him, but Bat pretty much new everyone. It happens after experiencing a ew years in the mortal world. Taking a seat on the couch across from her he lept grinning, waiting for her repsonse, so he could return it ten fold, regardless of whether it'd be mild or pure hateful, because he was never nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 pm

(hm?)

Krystal grew angry at Bat's laugh. "Shut up Bastard from hell" she murmured and she hopped of the couch. Somehow, one way or another, she knew Bat by his face, maybe because they where both demons. She walked in front of Bat and pointed one pointy fingernail at him. "Listen here, Mr. I-Know-Every-Thing-In-This-God-Damned-World, You are going to die in a few days, maybe today." She said as she brought her "Claws" up to Bats face. "Well?" she asked as she brought them down his cheek, hoping she dug deep enough to draw blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Bat licked his lips at her tiny threat. "I doubt I'm going to die any time soon," he said with a grin. "You don't scare me, never will," he said with a sinister laugh. "Besides, I enjoy blood," he said as he wiped his finger across the cut on his face. "Just a flesh wound, couldn't kill a fly." He gave another laugh and grabbed her wrist before moving forward. "How about you grow up," he whispered, "Before you get yourself hurt."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 am

Krissy walked in, looking a bit bored. She smiled when she saw Bat and the new girl in the room. Maybe things were about to get interesting. But if something happened, she was on Bat's side, no doubt about it. She liked the kid, he was kinda funny. She walked up beside Bat and looked at the new kid. "This new kid stirring up trouble?" she asked with a mischievous smile. She hardly ever called the new recruits by name. At least not until another new one came along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Krystal looked at bat "Oh, boo-hoo, is the little baby gonna cry?" she cooed before ripping her wrist away "or is he gonna die?" she answered herself. She walked away from bat almost running into krissy. "What do you want?" she said irritated. "You wanna mess up my day too?" she said, baring her fangs "Because i'd be glad to ruin yours"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 am

Bat looked at Krissy as she came in. "Hmm, I guess you could say that," he said as Krystal snatched her wrist away from him. He grinned. "She was just pointing out how I'd die today or tomorrow." He gave a sinister grin and turned to look directly at Krissy as Krystal came up to her. "Guess you're not very smart about taking advice," he said as he moved closer to the girls. "Krissy is not one to tamper with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:32 am

"Awww... i see some lovebirds!" Krystal teased as she pushed bat closer to krissy "All beter! no?" She gave a crooked smile "Now, i don't want to go on a bat star, soooo, Just don't piss me off, and you'll be fine!" she said all happy and stuff. She skipped to the kitchen and pulled out a few Twinkies "Wow, this place has it all!" she said as she devoured the Twinkies in one bite per each. "Oh, sorry, you want one?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Krissy raised an eyebrow at the new girl as she said she'd be glad to ruin Krissy's day. "Is that so?" she asked, slight irritatioin edging in her voice. The irritation was then strong enough to see on her face as Krystal pushed Bat towards her. When Krystal told them not to get in her way, that was too much. Krissy walked up to Krystal and pushed her into the counter as she went into the kitchen. "Listen here newbie, you're gonna learn your place here and you're gonna learn it fast unless you wanna be beaten to a pulp!" Krissy said angrily. (shoulda listened to Bat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 pm

(shoulda listened to me)

Krystal looked at the girl as she pushed her to the counter. "Two thing," she said angerly "1. I hate bitches like you. 2. I'm a vampire, so you better stay away from me or eles during the night you might not wake up." she cooed. She riased her knee up to hit krissy in the stomach. She gave an evil smile "A few more things, 1. Who says pulp anymore, 2. who says newbie anymore (me), 3. my place is above yours, and 4. I like your pink hair, it clashes with your eyes." she said before looking over to Bat "Get her off me, will ya?" she asked in a small pleading voice. It was fake of course, she just didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm

(hehe, kitten fight)

Krissy's eyes went cold as Krystal attempted to knee her in the stomach (see, Krissy sidestepped), and as Krystal went on her little talking spree, Krissy's chain belt slithered to the ground and wrapped itself around Krystal's feet, pulling them out from underneath her (maybe.). Krissy glared at Krystal and said "First off, as for your whole vampire thing, Bat's a vampire too, and I don't cower in front of him, and I will never cower in front of you. Second off, don't even think that your place in the akatsuki is higher than mine, because it isn't, not by a long shot!" She said angrily. "So why don't you stop being such a damn kitten and wisen up and learn who your superiors are here!" She said angrily before going to kick Krystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Krystal looked at the chain, sat up on the counter when it pulled her feet from under her, and ignored everything krissy said. "You know, if we would stop arguing, we might just be friends..." she said half to herself. She grabbed the chain and yanked at it, breaking it in half. "Oops... did i do that..." she said before krissy kicked her. She got caught in the shin and let out a yell "Ow!" she yelled before standing up on the counter. "Who cares who bat is, he's a boy, and i don't care for boys" she said forgetting the pain in her leg. She leaned against the wall, still standing on the counter and looked at her nails. "Aww... my red nail polish is peeling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Bat moved to the side when Krystal pushed him. He wouldn't strike back because she wasn't worth it, but Krissy was a bit less...how could he put it...tolerant. As the fight broke out between the two girls Bat found himself agreeing with Krissy. She was higher up in the Akatsuki, even higher than himself and Krystal's little rant about being a vampire and what not was just making him sick. He couldn't stand the girl. She was boasting about nothing. A grin crept across his face. This was getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

(lol Bat)

Krissy glared at Krystal as she heard her saying that perhaps they could've been friends. "Yeah, the hell we could've. If you weren't such a cocky little brat, then there might've been a smidget of a chance!" Krissy's hand tightened into a fist a Krystal's last little comment. "Who gives a damn about your stupid nail polish! You should stop playing dress-up once in a while and actually start acting like an akatsuki!" All of a sudden, Krissy had the overwhelming urge to grab Krystal's leg and yank her off the counter, hopefully making the spoiled brat hit her head. In fact. She would. Krissy grabbed Krystal's leg and tried to yank it out from under her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Krystal smirked at krissy's comments. "Perhaps" She answered with a smart-alic tone. She started to pick at her nail polish. "Did you know that without nails, you wou-" she was cut off when krissy yanked on her leg. She slipped and tumbled to the floor. She screamed and felt something crack. Her head smacked against the counter and she felt hot tears of pain. She slowly tried to get up only to have pain shoot up through her right arm. no... she thought. Krissy broke her main hand. Darn that girl. "Get away... from me" Krystal said between breaths. "Your... a jerk... that everyone... hates" she said. She started to slowly move to Bat. "H-help..." she murmured to him slowly sitting up as tears fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Krissy crossed her arms and looked at Krystal, the angry expression never leaving her face. "Suck it up. You're an akatsuki, right? Akatsuki don't cry," she said, repeating the exact words that Harushi had said to her so many years ago. She remembered that when she first came to the akatsuki, she wasn't very different from Krystal. Maybe a little less cocky. Or a little more cocky. But not so different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Bat gave a silent laugh as Krissy pulled Krystal down. She'd deserved it either way you put it. When Krystal asked for his help he just looked at her and then something clicked. A wide grin spread across Bat's face and the expression of a starving coyote formed. "What was that abput not caring for boys," he asked. His voice had changed. It was older. ABout eighteen or so. "Why help you," he asked. "After all that talk about being the big bad vampire." He let out a dark laugh that stopped short. "Help yourself," he said. He then blinked and teh expression faded to the look of an uninterested six year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 pm

krystal looked up at Bat "Because i didn't mean it that way." she said forgetting about the pain. "Jerk" she said as he turned older for a bit. "You know, your not the only one that can do that." She pointed to krissy with her left hand "She can too" Somehow she knew krissy could, just by her looks and how her and bat acted alike. "Now... if you won't help me, then I think Deidara can help you" Her eyes turned to slits and she slowly got up. "Then you might learn some respect for your own teammates, because if you don't, you may just cause them to leave. And you may just have to be by that persons side during battle and work together. And to make things worse, i know that with very creul orinazation comes the cruel, but awesome, leader with it. That means He will probily pair us up. So you know what. Cry me a river, biuld me a bridge, and get the hell over it" she said as she walked out of the kitchen and into her room.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Krissy's eyes widened in disbelief as Krystal threatened to tell Deidara. But not in the scared disbelief kinda way. In the I'm-about-to-laugh-my-ass-off kinda disbelief way. Krissy laughed and looked at Krystal. "Did you just threaten to tattle-tale?" she asked, laughing as Krystal walked out. "No one's gonna miss you if you decide to leave!" she called after her, still laughing. She then turned to Bat and grinned. "God, you're still creepy when you do that voice thing, Bat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....   Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just the thought of it gives me the heeby jeebies....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1