Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Wall NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Wall EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Wall EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Wall EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Wall EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Wall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Wall EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Wall EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Wall EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Wall EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Wall EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Wall EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Wall EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Wall EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Wall EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Wall EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: The Wall   The Wall EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:49 am

Kymir stormed into the house and shut the door. "I hate Takashi!" He screamed as loud as he could. "I hate being a ninja, I hate everybody and everything." He then kicked the couch and collasped to the ground in tears. "It's not fair!" He pulled his knees up to his chest and leaned against the wall. "Him and his stupid rules. Who does he think he is. I didn't want to go on that stupid mission anyway." Kymir's yellow eyes were a mixure of pain and anger. Why did everyone have to have rules. He liked it better when he was off on his own. He played by his own rules, with no one to dictate him and what he liked to do best. But now, now things were terrible. Standing up, Kymir made his decision. He'd run away. He'd go to another village, live a new life, a life without rules. Running to his room he grabbed his book bag and started to stuff his clothing into it. "No one wants me here anyway," he said as he packed. "I'll never be able to get along with everyone like Adrian and Tyson." He then clothes his bag and looked to his nightstand. A picture of him, Kai, and Kazuya was on it. Kymir rubbed his arm and turned away. "Goodbye," he said.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 am

Sabin had a pack of papers in his hands. It was his ninja report on the mission, but the thing was, he couldn't find Kazuya anywhere in the office and he was told to turn the papers in today. Sure he would have given them to Satomi, but he didn't know where he was either. Sabin sighed. This was very confusing. So he'd resulted to taking them directly to his house. Knocking on Kazuya's door he waited quietly. He hoped he was here or else Sabin would give up altogether.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Kymir dragged his bag behind him as he walked out his room. His tears splashing softly against the floor. Why was he so differnt. Why couldn't he be normal. Slowly he entered the living room. Memories flooded his mind. Playing with Renma while watching tv and eating popcorn. Him, Kai, and Kazuya just sitting around enjoying the day. "Why can't everyday be like that. Why can't Kazuya be more of a..." Kymir stopped at the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Who's that," he said quietly tossing the bag to the side and wiping away the tears on his face. Opening the door he looked at Sabin. "What do you want," he asked bitterly.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Sabin looked at Kymir as he opened the door. The kid looked like he'd gone through hell. Maybe he'd just finished with training or something, he was a genin after all. But Kymir sounded mad when he asked him what he wanted. "Er...is Kazuya here?" He asked holding out the papers to show that he was here on buisness terms.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Kymir glared at Sabin. "If he was here then I wouldn't be answer the door," he snapped as he knocked the files onto the ground. "How about you go away. Kazuya's not here and I could care less for when he gets back. And before you ask I don't know where he is." Kymir was getting madder and madder. He just wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Sabin was shocked when Kymir knocked the files onto the floor. "What is your problem," he asked Kymir trying to keep his voice from being overly angry. He started to pick up the files quickly before they got damaged and he had to redo them. "I don't know what's wrong with you Kymir, but you need to calm down. I just wanted to know if Kazuya was here. You could have anserered yes or no and left it at that. Sabin starightened up as he finished picking the papers up. Sighing he looked at the kid sympathetically. "Listen, is something going on with you and Kazuya?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Kymir backed up when Sabin yelled at him. It'd taken him by suprise. He always though Sabin was sort of a pushover, or maybe that was Satomi. Either way he didn't care. No one snapped at him and got away with it, but before he could react Sabin had asked if something was going on with him and Kazuya. Kymir broke down. "Everythings wrong," he cried. "I can't get along with anyone. I feel like an outsider and I'm nothing but a burden to Kazuya. He doesn't deserve to have to put up with someone like me, no one does." Kymir crumpled to the floor and started to rub his eyes as tears formered. "I don't know what to do. I feel so different. I want to be normal. Everything about me is a mystery. I don't know who my family is, I don't know anything. Yeah, Kai's my sister, but I can't understand her for the life of me, she's so happy. I hate it. And yeah, Jay is my mother but she's dead, and she abandoned me. Not to mention who knows who my father is and where he's at. I'm nothing but trouble." Kymir felt as though he could continue all day, but he had to stop. "I'm a complete screw-up. I can't do anything right and I can't stay out of trouble. It's unfair." Wiping the tears away he stopped crying and resided to small sniffles.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Sabin felt bad for yelling at Kymir and went to apologize but the poor kid had broken down into tears. "Hey, hey, I'm sorry," he said. He didn't wnat to get in trouble with Kazuya. He'd already gotten in enough trouble when he was still haning with Asher and the entire incedent with Blair. The memory still haunted him. Shaking his head he bent down and laid a hand on Kymir's shoudler. "Come on, it can't be that bad," he said as Kymir went on. "I used to get in trouble as a kid, I still do, we're only human," he said. He patted Kymir's shoulder and stopped halfway when he said that Jay was his mother and Kai was his sister but he didn't know who his dad was. "Huh? You mean you're an orphan?" Sabin couln't help but grin. "I always thought you were related to Kazuya." He gave a soft smile. "I thought you've been abandoned either," he said. "Maybe your mom kept you a secret and your dad just doesn't know, he'll show up one day, I'm sure he's looking for you." And until then, you've always got Kazuya right.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 pm

(Great post, you'l get Karma for that.)

Kymir looked up at Sabin as he apologized. He then looked at Sabin blankly as the older ninja claimed he got in trouble as well. "Really?But you're an ANBU." He said. He then rolled his eyes as Sabin said he thought that him and Kazuya was somehow related. "In your dreams," Kymir muttered. Then came that spark of hope adults always gave naive little children when things seemed to be at the worst. "You think my father is really out there somewhere, looking for me?" He asked. "I mean, my mother left me to die when I was first born and I grew up on the streets and then there was the letter saying I would obviously cause destruction, which I kind of did. But that point is, if I am a secret, how will he know I'm his son?"
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Sabin shrugged. "Don't know," he said. "Just takes time I guess." Sabin couldn't relate to Kymir's situation. He knew his parents and his brothers. Looking down at Kymir he sighed. He was glad he didn't have kids, they seemed like a hassle. "So, are you okay now?" he asked. He didn't want to leave the kid on his own while he was in this kind of state. What is Kymir did something rash, Sabin would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am

Kymir nodded as Sabin asked if he was oaky. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. He then stood up and bowed his head. "I'm sorry for knocking you papers down, please don't tell Kazuya." Kymir didn't want to hear Kazuya's complaining when he got back. Sighing Kymir looked up at Sabin. "You know, you're not that bad." He said with a with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Sabin smiled. "That's suppose to be my line," he said as he rubbed his hand through Kymir's hair. "Listen, we're just going to act like this entire converstion never happened, oaky. That way, neither one of us gets into trouble." He gave a gentle smile. "Is that alright with you?" Because personally, Sabin couldn't afford anymore trouble or he might end up off the ANBU Team.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:38 am

Kymir smiled as Sabin rubbed his head. "Sure," he said after Sabin had finished talking. He then looked atthe ANBU with a serious expression. "Um, Sabin, did you know my mom, even atleast a little bit." Kymir didn't want to ask Kai because she'd say all the good stuff about her and none of the bad. He wanted to know everything.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Sabin smiled, caught a bit off guard by the question. "Yeah, I knew her," he said as he sat on the steps. "Sit down." He said. He then looked across the street. "She was a real ninja," he started off. "She had a feisty personality, like you," he said. "But she cared alot about her family, even though she had some ups and downs with them." Sabin sighed. "It was a shame she died with so little notice," he said. Then he realized he was talking to a kid. "Sorry..." He said. "Um, over all, she was an older female version of you. You take after her alot," he said. "And Kai, she takes after Micah." Sabin never understood how Jay and Micah came about being together. They were so different. Micah was quiet and Jay was outgoing. Hmm, yin and yang, he guessed. He looked at Kymir. "What else do you want to know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 am

Kymir was glad to know he was like his mom, but hatred still tugged at his heart for her. She had abandoned him. Left him for dead, with no such thing as a bit of hope to meeting his father. Kymir stared at the group until Sabin asked if he had anything else he wanted to ask. "Yeah, do you know anyone my mom would have been with? I mean, I know Micah's not my father, but who could have made my mom stray?" Kymir wwanted to search for the man who was his father, the man who possibly didn't know he existed. But how could he make someone confess, and where could he start? Kymir sighed. "I just want to atleast meet him, he doesn't have to take care of me, but I think it'd put my soul at rest," he said.
Back to top Go down

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:59 am

Sabin looked at Kymir and sighed. "I'm not sure," he said with a shrug. "I wish I could help, but I can't." Sabin was visably uncomfortable with this conversation. "If I find anything, I'll tell you," he said. Sabin scratched his head. "And I'm sure that he would be glad to meet you." Sabin looked down the sidewalk and then said, "Can I see the letter she left you?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Kymir sat next to Sabin. "Thank you," he said. He then handed the letter to Sabin. Kymir had read it hundreds of times. Mostly to remind himself that he had to work hard to prove he was meant to exist in this world. Even know he took a moment to read it over before giving it to Sabin. But everytime he read it, he felt like his mother hated him.

Kymir,

Forgive me for all that I have done,
by leavng you to a life of long hardship,
but you'll need it in order to survive the upcoming,
years because I have found that you are very
special, and you shall shape this world.

Sign, Your Sweetly Beloved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall   The Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1