Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
I'm back NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-I'm back EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingI'm back EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSI'm back EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts I'm back EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilI'm back EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.I'm back EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.I'm back EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!I'm back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayI'm back EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderI'm back EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)I'm back EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)I'm back EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. I'm back EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesI'm back EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPI'm back EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

I'm back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Character Age : 28
Male
Number of posts : 8

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: I'm back   I'm back EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 pm

lucky walked into the kage building, with orochi at his side he gave a quick glance at the woman at the desk, whom he knew, she looked like she was seeing ghosts. he walked up to his old door, his angry and bitterness was clearly apparent "I want it" he said to orochi then he knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

Character Age : 20
Number of posts : 35

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Orochi walked in beside lucky, he was just as silent, and solemn, they had been exploring for a long time, they had learn jutsu that would give them the streght to togheter rival mall kages togheter, then he heard lucky talk "I think you should, you should contact the council, they'd approve you i figure." he said then wait for the door
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Character Age : 15
Male
Number of posts : 45

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 am

(stirrin up trouble again)

Nyx walked his way up to the kage's office. Him and his squad'd just finished a C-ranked and he was the one who had to turn in the report. How typical that they'd leave him to do that. Lazy asses, he thought angrily. As he walked up, he noticed two people at the door to the office. He didn't recognize them. Were they intruders? He wouldn't let them know that was his concern. All they would know is that he was just a rambunctious kid. He walked up to them. "Who're you two?" he asked, eying them up. They looked at little suspicious to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Kira walked out of her office,stretching.She'd been working since late last night and hadn't left her office at all.This was not good for her back at the moment,so,she decided she'd take a break.She saw Nyx and walked to him."Hey,Nyx.Haven't heard any bad reports about you in a while,which is good,"she said.She noticed to others and looked at Lucky and Orochi."Who're they?"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Nyx looked at Kira as she walked out and said she hadn't heard anything bad about him recently. "That's only because I've been on missions," he said slyly. "And I don't know who they are. I was just asking them," he said, turning back to Lucky and Orochi for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Lucky turned his head, the small male was clearly a chunnin, and a head strong one at that, the girl must be the kage, and also, she seemed to not be very well brushed up on magma valley history "My name is Lucky Sani" The snake king, destroyer of the evil storm (back when they were evil), and Magma kage during the first great war" he said to the smaller, ninja who clearly didn't know any of this.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Orochi smirked at these two's clearly ignorance, and as lucky gave his introduction orochi smirked as he listed of his greatest accomplishments. Orochi then stepped forward "i'm orochi sani, former kage assistant, brother of the kage during the first great war, and current snake lord" he said and smiled at the last one, which had a wonderful story behind it
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

"Oh,I thought you two looked familiar,"Kira said,sensing what they thought about them.She had never expected such a visit,or at least not from these two."And,to what do we owe this dubious pleasure?"she asked,smiling at them.This wasn't the type of visit she'd expect a former kage to make.She'd at least have expected them to give a message of them coming.And why make a visit now?Was there something important they wanted to discuss?If there was,the four,including Nyx,could travel back to her office and discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 am

Lucky looked at her for aminute then smirked "we're back" he said "As you should know, we left about a year ago to go train, and we are back to reregister" he said, then pause and thought for a minute "Wait, kira, little kira?" he smiled "I remember you, you were in the academy for that short while before i became a jounin" he said "i always thought there was something special about you"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 am

Orochi smirked "No way, are you serious, this is little kira?" he said with a smiled, lucky had talked about her "I remember you know, you were just joining the academy when i got out" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Kira thought for a moment,trying to think.She then remembered hearing about them during her years in the academy."Oh,now I remember,"she said smiling."Well,let's go to my office and I'll put you down on the registry,"she said,motioning toward her office."You too,Nyx,so we can put that report on file."
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Lucky nodded, he was upset that the young chunnin would be following them in, but that could be fixed. As they entered, he said simply "Nyx, you may go first, we have something we need to speak to her about something important, that we dont feel other need to know about"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Nyx looked at the two as they introduced themselves. What high and mighty titles they have, he thought sarcastically. He then stood there in irritation as the three of them reminisced about their days in the academy. Whatever, he thought, crossing his arms and waiting impatiently for them to finish. As the older one, Lucky, spoke to him, Nyx looked at him in irritation. "Ex-kage or not, don't talk to me like you know me," he said, walking into the Kage's office. He already didn't care for these two and he had the feeling that they were here to take Lady Kira's place. He'd just started respecting Kira as his kage, and they were about to change it up again? Nyx wasn't sure he'd allow that to happen. Putting the manilla folder on Kira's desk, he looked at her. "We completed the mission successfully. Kin's in the hospital recovering from minor injuries and Taro came out of the mission relatively unharmed. There were a few ninja's from the neighboring villages around Hill country that tried to hinder us as he carried the information, but we got it to the Rain Valley without anyone discovering what was in the scroll," he finished. When it came to mission reports, he was always very thorough, and when telling them, he always seemed to look a little more mature. But it quickly ended as he looked at Lucky and Orochi. "I'll get out of your way now while you three discuss your "secret" topic," he said, making air quotes while he said secret. He walked out of the kage's office with an irritated expression.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

As nix walked out, lucky looked at orochi with a sigh "I apologize for being so uptight, your friend seem to dislike us already, now, onto business. During our travels, we did many things, but the formost, is killing our father, orochimaru." he said, pause as he turned to orochi "But, i'll let orochi get intot hose details, but basicly, he had a tribe of followers, who may end up trying to attack the village, if that happens, i must ask that you get everyone out, and leave me and orochi here to fight, they will use poisin attacks that only fellow snake such as ourselves are emuine to" he finished then turned to orochi
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Orochi replicanted lucky's sigh, then sat down and listen'ed to lucky and nodded at each point. He then took up the story as he ended. "Yes, we only managed to beat him by getting behind him and stabbing him, he had a whole army of snake warriors, and when we beat him, i was announce snake lord, and lucky snake king" he said as they rolled down their sleeves to reveal identical tatoo like snakes, only difference, lucky's had a crown imprented on it. "But his top general nagasi hirosaki want our titles, and will kill everyone in the village to get them." he finished
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Kira listened intently as they spoke,making mental notes of everything said.When they said that she should evacuate the village she looked at the surprised but nodded."That sounds like a smart idea but,how will you two defeat them?Didn't it take a lot of fighting just to kill Orochimaru and now you have to fight these guys and more warriors?To move the entire village would take a good few hours,especially to move them into the mountain pass,but past there,I'm not sure,"she said,thinking intently.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Lucky nodded "Yes, well, orochimaru, like us, was a snale ninja his whole life, these ninja, are nowhere near that powerful, the most powerful is the general, and he's only been a snake for about 10 years." he said, "Also, about getting them, well, i study alot while kage, i was very good at finishing paperwork. But i suggest the tubes. they are an old inactive lave tubes that were turned into a massive evactation tunnel by the second. They are located right behind this building, you'll see a faint magma symbol on a large bolder, open them and they will be large enough, theey will lead you to the opositeside of the volcanoes, nice an far enough away, if we dont come back by an hour, send the anbu, they should be able to finish the job." he finished
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

Nyx stood outside the door with a cloaking jutsu on in case someone came up. Listening carefully, Nyx's eyes widened as Lucky and Orochi described what was going to happen to the valley. Ami's going to be away during the evacuation, he thought, horrified. What if she comes back while those two are still fighting? Swallowing, he let his cloaking jutsu drop and ran down the hall of the kage building towards the exit. He didn't care if they saw him, he just needed to warn his parents and find Ami. He didn't hate Ami nearly as much as he let on. At least not enough to let her die. He slid to a stop as he remembered that Ami wasn't in the valley now either. She was out in a different land doing an exorcism, so he'd have to get permission from the kage to go find her. But that would include him telling her that he'd eavesdropped. That or he could lie and say his family was going there for a bit. But then his family'd still be here when he left. "Crap!" Nyx yelled, kicking a rock. "What am I going to do?" he said quietly, looking down. Of course, he could just leave without notifying the kage, but when he came back he'd be given a note of suspension, and his family couldn't afford to lose the second income. Nyx sat on a bench on the side of the street and held his head in his hands. What am I going to do?
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 am

Oochi sighed "Unfortunaely, the news is out" he said as nodded toward the door "Nyx was standing theree" he sighed "I must ask tat you please talk to him, if thisgets out, then thewhole village will be mass hysteria"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 am

Kira nodded,knowing Nyx had been there the whole time.Well,though you make a great point,that you guys could fight off these ninja....I don't plan on abandoning my village and leaving you two to take care of things,"she said.She looked at them with intense seriousness."I swore on my life to protect this village and everyone in it and if those ninja wish to invade on my watch and attack the people of my village,then I'll take them on to defend them,whether I have to die doing it,"she explained."Now,if you'll excuse me,I have to check on Nyx,"she said,giving a quick bow to them before heading off.She found he sitting on a bench and sat beside him."What is it you need to do?"she asked.She put a hand on his back."If you need to go tell someone,go,I'll approve of it as a mission.But,"she said with all the seriousness she had when she spoke to the brothers,"make sure you tell one person and it's someone you can trust.And don't worry,the village will be okay,I'll assure you of that,"she said,smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Nyx looked at Kira as she walked up to him and shrugged away as she went to put her hand on his back. He kept forgetting that Kira wasn't much older than himself. She was an authority figure, and therefore an adult, but she could be nice sometimes. He kept his gaze down as she spoke to him. "I have to find my sister and tell her to stay away for the time being. After that I'll be back to help defend the village, whether we're evacuating or not." I'm not going to leave the valley and just let those two take credit for saving it by themselves, he thought silently. He looked at her, his normal childish attitude gone from his expression. "When can I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 pm

"When do you want to go after her?"she asked."And I don't plan to evacuate my village either.Whether they demand it or not,because I chose to protect this village when I became kage."I won't abandon any ninja on the battlefield or a single person in my village.Now,you need to pack some stuff before you do go.And visit me so /i can tell you what village she went to,/i have her mission on file,"Kira sad,smiling.She wasn't going to let him go out unprepared."And take your squad as well.Treat this as a message delivery mission and tell no one,especially Lucky or Orochi about this,okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 am

(lol, Kira, his sister's not a ninja, she's a priestess. *shrug* oh well)

Nyx looked at her, a little shocked when she said that she didn't plan to evacuate the valley. So she did have some guts afterall. "I want to leave as soon as possible. I'll get ready immediately," he said, standing up, stopping when she said for him to take the rest of his squad. He sighed. "Ugh, fine." Him and his other two teammates had something of a Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura relationship with no sensei to break up the fighting between him and the other teammates. He turned to start walking away then stopped again. "Thanks Kira," he said over his shoulder before walking away at a fast pace. He hardly ever called her Lady Kira, since he really wasn't all that proper.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Lucky

Male

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 am

Lucky sat in that chair as she left then sighed "This isn't good" he said know what would probably happen "She is knew to this job, she wont't evacutate the village, she thinks that pledge she made mean that she has to save the village with exacuating them, she doesnt realize when a slight distrubance can save blood" he stood "If a single drop of civilian blood is dropped will be forced to play my hand"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

((my bad!i forgot!))

Kira smiled as he left,wondering if she could get a higher rank ninja to help them.But she didn't want to alert anyone to this.But there was one she needed to tell,Rumiko.Since he was the assistant kage,he'd need to be notified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1