Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Preparing for the Mission NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Preparing for the Mission EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPreparing for the Mission EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPreparing for the Mission EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Preparing for the Mission EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPreparing for the Mission EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Preparing for the Mission EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Preparing for the Mission EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Preparing for the Mission EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPreparing for the Mission EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPreparing for the Mission EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Preparing for the Mission EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Preparing for the Mission EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Preparing for the Mission EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPreparing for the Mission EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPreparing for the Mission EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Preparing for the Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Preparing for the Mission Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Bell walked through the Shopping District. She was going to the weapon shop to buy some material before the mission with Aoi. Walking into the store she scanned the aisles. She would need kunai and paper tags. Everything else she had stocked up already. Picking out a pack of kunai and one thing of paper bombs she headed for check out until she saw someone familiar enter the shop.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Kinaga walked into the weapon shop quietly. He meant to start keeping a lower profile, but he seriously needed some scrolls. As he walked in he saw someone that he knew and smiled. "Bell," he said, walking up to her. "It's nice to see you. How've you been?" Sure, he hadn't healed completely from the war yet, but he was in the fast lane to recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Hinta looked up as he saw Bell walk in and start searching through the weapons. The he saw Kinaga come in. He had no idea who either of them where so he kept a close eye on them as he read his magazine. Flipping the page he continued to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Bell smiled as Kinaga called her name. It hadn't seen him since the war. "Hello Kinaga, it's good to see you as well," she said. "I've been fine, just a little busy," she said. Bell then tilted her head to the side. "What about you, how've you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

(Sorry, I kinda forgot about this ^.^;; )

Kinaga smiled and stopped in front of her. "That's nice to hear," he said as she told him she'd been fine. He shrugged at her question. "I've been worse off," he said with a smile. "I never got to thank you for saving me in the war. Twice," he added with a small laugh. "So thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Bell smiled. "I'm going to take that as though you're doing good," she said with a small laugh. She then looked up at him as he said he'd never gotten to thank her. "Anything for a friend," she said. But she didn't remember saving him twice though.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Kinaga smiled, then took a quick glance around the shop. "So, what're you here for?" he asked. He heard she'd gotten a new squad, so maybe she was getting ready for a mission or training session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Bell smiled. "I have a B-ranked misssion tomorrow, so I'm just making sure that I've got everything. I'd hate to get caught mission something," she said. Bell then looked at Kinaga. "Why are you here?" She asked. It was good to talk to people without conflict. Looking around the shop she wondered had she forgotten anything she'd be needing. She hoped Aoi had would pack well. She didn't want to have to fight for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Kinaga looked at Bell with a smile. "That's right, I heard you were taking on a squad and a Sannin apprentice. How's the apprentice doing anyway?" he asked. He shrugged as she asked why he was here. "I'm leaving the vallies pretty soon and I needed to pick up a few scrolls before I left. Nothing big." He hoped that she wouldn't make a big deal out of it when he said that he was leaving the vallies. That was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"Her name is Aoi and she is a wonderful student," Bell said. "I'm glad she's my student and I'm sure she'll do well after she's become a full Sannin." She then looked at the floor when Kinaga said that he'd be leaving. "Oh, I thought you..." She let her sentence trail off. That was none of her business. "Good luck, and be safe wherever you go," she said looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Hinta kept flipping. It looked like the two of them where in some kind of coversation. He didn't mind. As long as they weren't causing any problems. Looking back at his magazine he stopped on a page and then sat up. He pulled out some scissors from a drawer and began to cut out a coupon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Mission   Preparing for the Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1