Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Remembering the Old Days NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Remembering the Old Days EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRemembering the Old Days EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRemembering the Old Days EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Remembering the Old Days EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRemembering the Old Days EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Remembering the Old Days EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Remembering the Old Days EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Remembering the Old Days EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRemembering the Old Days EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRemembering the Old Days EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Remembering the Old Days EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Remembering the Old Days EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Remembering the Old Days EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRemembering the Old Days EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRemembering the Old Days EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Remembering the Old Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Remembering the Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Micah sat in office remembering the old days. The days when he was still a kid, living at home. The days when Suri lived with Kraven. Those days where Jay and Sky were his best friends next to Hinta. The days when everything was really easy. Then he grew up, and everything fell apart. Micah sighed. He didn't want to remember those days. Leaning back in his chair with his feet propped up on the desk he closed his eyes and tried to go back into the past as far as he could, when the days were good and all his friends were really his friends and not his enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Hinta walked into the Kage Building and climbed the stairs to the office. He was hoping that Micah was there. He hadn't spoken to his old friend in a long time. Knocking on the door he waited while whistling quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

Micah looked at the door a bit startled. "Uh, come in, it's open," he said as he quickly removed his feet from the desk and began to clean up his desk. It was all out of order annd unproffesional like. He knew if someone like the Council came in he'd be in toruble. He hoped it wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Hinta walked in. "Hey Micah, long time no see, my friend," he said. "I just came by to say hey is all, nothing important," he said. He looked at Micah's desk. It looked like he'd rush to clean it up. "But I guess I shouldn't be too worried seeing as though your desk looks like you just threw everything together," he said iwth a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Micah couldn't help but smile at that one. "I guess not," he said as he stood up and walked over to Hinta. "What's been going on lately," he asked. He then sighed. "I never thought being a Kage was so compicated. I was glad when Kraven passed down the title to me, even if I wasn't really in the bloodline." Micah looked at Hinta. "I never get the chance to ask him if he would have chosen Suri over me, had he not been in the Akatsuki at the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Hinta looked at his friend. "You're better off than I am," he admitted. "We're the same age and I'm still only a Chuunin, you should be proud of yourself." Hinta rested his hand on Micah's shoulder. "If you need anything, just ask me," he told him. "I'll be more than willing to help out in any way that I can." He nodded and smiled. "Afterall, we did grow up together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Micah looked at his old friend. "I was promoted. I diidn't work my way up to this position." He grinned at Hinta's next few words. "I might just take you up on that offer." He stepped away from Hinta and walked over to the window. "The snow is going to start piling up soon. I'll have to organize groups to shovel it off to the side for the time being."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Hinta started to laugh nervously. "Don't tell me I'll be on snow duty," he said following Micah to the window. He looked down at the snow covered road. Micah was right, the snow was starting to pile up. "Villagers are getting lazy, they've stopped shoveling the pathways and roads. That happens and everything gets blocked off." He left the subject of promotion alone, it was not a subject that would rekindle an old friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Old Days   Remembering the Old Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Old Days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1